18: Ice and Crystal

Living as a Vampire

Sisters in Blood

 

 

Since they knew Tiffany is a vampire, she stay away from the sisters and stick with Taeyeon. She chose the person who just known for months than the person she have known for her life time, Jessica and Krystal was the only human in Catharine's maids. Everything changed since then, Tiffany never joined them for lunch anymore and stick along with the seven vampires, she never sleep with them anymore and she never talked to them, not a single word.

 

Jessica feel guilt on herself, she was wrong to know Tiffany, she replaced the sisters with them. She can't believe it, they considered her as their sister, but what happened? She choose to live with them just because she found out that she is a vampire too.

 

That night, Jessica was waiting for Krystal to go home because she was ordered to go buy some fabric. She was at the balcony, waiting for her to come back until someone opened the balcony door, she smiled and turn around. She thought it was my sister, but it was her...

 

Jessica gave her a glare, "What are you doing here?" she asked. She smiled and went beside her, "I was checking you out if you are fine." she said. The older lady scoffed, "I'm fine, we're fine. You don't need to worry about us, we can take care of ourselves... without you." she said and walk away from the balcony. "I thought you are my sister." Her words stopped Jessica from walking away.

 

"We considered you as our sister, not really our sister." She corrected, "Are you mad at me, Jessica?" she asked with a concern look. She turn around, "And now you are asking me that I'm mad at you? Of course I am." Jessica obviously mad at her.

 

Tiffany looked down, "Why are you mad? I have done nothing wrong with you."

 

"Not talking to us, never joined us to our lunch, never slept with us and choosing them than us IS enough for me to mad at you!" Jessica let it out, making the younger woman gaped. She can see in the older woman's eye that she was mad at her, "You know that I'm a monster now. I can't get along with you anymore because I may hurt you or kill you without knowing." Tiffany reasoned.

 

"Yes, but this is so much, Stephanie. We have known ourselves since we are child back then, you choose the person who you just known for a month than the persons who you just known for a lifetime." Jessica said.

 

"Don't put Taeyeon in this, she have done nothing wrong here. What's the matter with you?" Tiffany defended. "Stephanie, we've been friends for a long time. But you've never notice what I feel when you're with me." Jessica answered making Tiffany confused.

 

"Big sis?"

 

They turned around and saw Krystal, the older woman walked closer to her sister and grabbed her arm. "Let's go inside, Krystal." Jessica pulled her sister inside, "What about big sis Steph?" Krystal asked. "She is not your big sis Steph anymore," Jessica glanced at Tiffany who is at the balcony, "She is Tiffany." then they left, leaving Tiffany looking down at the balcony...

 

~~

 

"Where have you been? I thought you are going to buy some fabric? Why are your dress are full of dirt?" Jessica asked her sister, "I... I was chased by some men who's accusing me to stole their money." Krystal smiled mischievously. The older sister gave her a scowl look, "Did you stole some money again?" she asked.

 

"Nope, I promised to myself that I would never stole money." She answered making her older sister smiled and hugged her. As she was hugging Krystal, she felt cold skin in her. "Krystal." She called her name, "Yes?"

 

"Why are your skin are cold?" Jessica asked, "I was out without wearing some coat, I forgot." Krystal giggled. The older sister ruffed her hair, "You little miss rascal!" And then they started to cuddle and tickle each other. 

 

"Go wash yourself, you smelled stink." Jessica said to her, Krystal chuckled and went inside the bathroom. While her sister was inside the bathroom, Jessica went to the drawer and took something out, it was a charm bracelet. A bracelet that Stephanie gave in her birthday. Memories flooded in her mind but hate and guilt went inside and gripped the bracelet.

 

She hated her for choosing Taeyeon over her, she hated her because she was born to live as a monster, and really hated the most that she never notice what Jessica truly felt since they have been together since kids. Her love to her became hatred and envy.

 

"Stupid friendship." She mumbled then throw the bracelet through the window.

 

That night, she became cold and stone-hearted but she never let hatred come to her sister since she was on her side. She wants to kill both Tiffany and Taeyeon, but it's impossible, they are vampires! They can't kill easily. She have to find a way to kill them, kill them in a cruel way.

 

She let out a sigh and went to her bed, she hugged her pillow. It hurts for her to accept the fact that the Stephanie they know was gone, she was dead. She closed her eyes then a tear escaped from her right eye, "I hate you, Stephanie."

 

~~

 

"Big sis, wake up!" Krystal shaked her older sister on the bed. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, "What?" Then she looked to her younger sister beside her. "Someone is waiting for you outside, she wants to talk to you." her younger sister said, Jessica groan again. "It's too early." she complained and got up from the bed, "You have been asleep for 12 hours and you are saying it was too early? Unbelievable, big sis." she commented.

 

"Who is this woman waiting for me?" Jessica gave her a death glare, but Krystal just ignore her glare and shrugged. "See for yourself, sis." she answered, the older woman rolled her eyes and went outside. As she stepped out of the room, she saw her again, Tiffany looked to her and smiled. Jessica gave her a cold stare, "What are you smiling at?" she asked.

 

The younger woman keeps smiling at her, "I just want to know if you sleep we--"she was going to say something but Jessica cuts her off. "Why do you have to be nice to us all of a sudden?" Tiffany stopped again, "Oh right. Just because I'm mad at you, you are going to be nice all the way to us. That is nonsense." Jessica grin at her. Tiffany felt hurt about what she said, "I am not wasting my time here, you just disturbed my sleep." she was going to leave.

 

"Jessica, I'm sorry for everything that I've done." That made her stop, she turn around and looked to Tiffany. "Sorry won't change my feelings to you," she gave her last glare to her, "Stick with it, Stephanie. Do you think a sorry can change everything? Let us end this, Stephanie. I won't be your best friend anymore, go with Taeyeon now. Besides, you paid all your attention to her." then she left Tiffany again.

 

"Why won't you be nice to her, too?" Taeyeon suddenly appeared to Jessica with a glare, "Stay out of this, Taeyeon." she said to the older woman. Her anger build up inside her and trying to calm herself down. She was going to pass her but Taeyeon blocked her, "No, just because she paid all her attention to me doesn't mean she cared more to me than you." the shorter woman said. "I said stay out of this, or I would do something that you will regret." She threatened with a death glare.

 

Taeyeon just looked at her without a fear from her, "You put me into this and then you will say that I stay out of this. What's the problem with you, Jung?" she said. Jessica grinned and looked to her again, "It is none of your business." then she bumped the shorter woman's shoulder. Taeyeon's eyes turned to red and grabbed Jessica's arm, "Is that how you make excuses from someone who is older than you?" the shorter girl whispered.

 

"Let me go." Jessica tried her best to shot her a glare again, "Not until you answer me, politely." she looked to Jessica again with her blood-red eyes. "Taeyeon, let her go." Tiffany spoke out of nowhere, then she let her go. Jessica glared at them for the last time and walked away.

 

After she left, Taeyeon turned to her, "Why is she like that? Did you do something to her?" Now, Taeyeon started to asked the younger woman. Tiffany stayed silent after Taeyeon asked her, "She is not like that before, what happened to her now?" she asked again. "It's all my fault." The younger woman whispered, making Taeyeon scowled at her. "If I never become like this, Jessica and Krystal would never stay away from me. If... If I only knew what she feels, I can understand that." Tears are falling from her eyes.

 

The older woman went closer to her, "It's alright, Tiffany. She'll forget about this someday." then she hugged her. Jessica heard them, she was hiding behind the wall, they thought she was left completely. She scoffed, "Do you think I'll forget all about this?" she muttered and grinned, "Never, until I'll kill you both." then she walked away.

 

~~

 

Jessica went to Catharine's room to clean, as she went inside, she saw her reading some books in her desk. She didn't said a word and started to clean inside, Jessica didn't bother cleaning while she was reading quietly. After cleaning in one hour, she was going to step out of Catharine's room as she called Jessica. "Is there any problem, Jessica? Maybe I can help." she said. She turn around and looked to her, "I don't need your help." she answered.

 

Catharine became suspicious to her now, "I can sense anger... uhm... sadness? I want to know." she said. Jessica gave her a glare, "I said I don't need your help and you don't have to know, just stay out of it." That made Catharine snapped another straw from her. "Most of my maids, you are the only one who is being reckless and cold to others." Catharine said to her with a calm tone.

 

"So? This is what I am, being cold to others including you." Jessica answered in her coldest tone.

 

As she turn back and leaves, Catharine holds her shoulder as quick as lightning. Jessica was surprised and stopped, the vampire leaned to her ear, "You're getting on my last nerve, Jessica Jung. Besides, you are the last one who didn't enter my cave." she whispered with an evil grin but Jessica never showed any expression, just a blank face that she always showed to them. "Then I'll be the last one... who will never enter your cave." then she left.

 

Catharine just followed Jessica leaving in her room with her hawk eyes, when the ice princess left, she sighed. "She didn't knew that Krystal already fell on the well." she muttered then eventually smirked, "Stand for it, Jessica. You'll be the last person who will fall on the cliff of death..."

 

~~

 

"Krystal, do you really know where the strawberry market is?" Jessica asked her younger sister, they went out to buy some strawberry for their snack since it was their free day. "I know, big sis. You have to follow me." then she grabbed her hand and walked on the left side, "There they are!" the younger woman pointed the strawberries inside a shop.

 

They went inside and was going to buy strawberries, "Okay, uh, how much is the basket of strawberries?" Jessica asked the old vendor. "It's only 38 dollars, young lady." She smiled at him and handed the money, "Thank you." She thanked and received the basket full of stawberries. They went out and started to walk, "Aww, I miss eating strawberries. So delicious!" Krystal said and eat one strawberry.

 

"Hey, you glutton. Save our strawberries until we get to the farm." Jessica warned her, the younger woman nodded.

 

As they get inside of the farm they started to eat the strawberries and talked a lot, until Krystal's face went gloomy. Jessica looked at her sister, "What's the problem, Krystal?" she asked her. "I... I have something to tell you, big sis." her voice went low and looked down, "What is it? Tell me." She leaned more to her sister's side.

 

Krystal was hiding something towards her sister, something that she wouldn't like to hear, "Big sis... what if you knew that I was already dead, what will you react then?" she asked Jessica. Her big sister gaped and think for a bit, then she shrugged. "I don't know, Krystal. Why did you asked me that kind of thing? It gives me goosebumps whenever you asked scary things." she giggled and hugged her little sister.

 

Then she feel it again, her hot skin sticks on a cold skin of her sister, "Why are your skin are cold? Are you sick?" Jessica asked her with a curious look. Her sister snapped out, "Huh? I'm not sick. I just... I forgot to wear a coat again." then she chuckled. "Aish, you really a forgetable little sis!" then she tickled her making Krystal to laugh.

 

After the bonding time, the two sisters lie down the hay and get some rest. Jessica quickly fell asleep while Krystal was just staring at her, she's going to do something to her big sister, something that she will regret. "Turn her." a voice of a middle-age man silhouetted in front of Krystal, "I... I can't... I can't do it." she said. "We have a deal, Krystal. Once you turn your older sister, we will never bother you again."

 

"What if... I refuse?" The younger woman asked, "I will take her life and your friends will start blaming you for your sister's death." He threatened. Krystal looked to her sleeping sister, she touched every strands of her hair. Her tears falling from her eyes, "I'm sorry, big sis. Forgive me for this." Her black eyes faded into red glowing demon eyes and fangs started to expose on . She leaned closer to her sister's neck, "I'm sorry." She apologized again.

 

"Do it."

 

Her eyes widen as she heard her voice, Jessica opened her eyes and smiled. "Big sis." Krystal's red eyes still glowing in the dark, "It's the part of our plan." She whispered and touched her little sister's cheek. Then Jessica lean closer to her, exposing her neck, "Turn me." Then she bit her.

 

~~

 

"What? The sisters are gone?" Tiffany stood up from the chair as she heard the news, "Since yesterday they never came back, something happened to them." Sooyoung said to the others including Tiffany. "How could that possibly happened? They always came back here before the dusk." Hyoyeon asked, "Well, I kind of feeling that they have been captured by some bandits in the farm far away from here." Yuri added.

 

"Yeah, they are always bandits near in that-- wait! The Jung sisters always there when it was their free day!" Yoona exclaimed, "How can we find them?" Yuri asked. "Let's go first to that farm where they always stop by." Sunny answered, they all nodded.

 

"I hope they are fine." Tiffany whispered.

 

Catharine appeared to them, "I must have heard the news, the two Jungs are gone." She said. "Lady Catharine, we have to find them. They are might be captured by some bandits near the farm." Tiffany said to her, "I don't know what's going to happen if--" she was now worried about the two.

 

"Let's go." Catharine ordered at once.

 

~~

 

As the eight vampires went on the farm, they saw dead bandits inside, some of them are headless, limbless and torn skins. "Looks like some monster did this to them... brutally." Catharine emphasized the last word while looking to the poor bandits, then she looked to the open door.

 

"Sooyoung, can you sense something different?" The lady asked Sooyoung, she shook her head. "None. I think they are not here." Sooyoung answered, then she nodded. "Tiffany, I have something to tell you." She turn her attention to her, "What is it, Lady Catharine?" Tiffany respond quickly.

 

"Have you notice Krystal's behavior two weeks ago?" Tiffany just nodded at her question, "I will tell you this, Krystal is already dead." She said straight to the point. Tiffany's eyes widen, "What? What do you mean?"

 

"I heard Jane talking to Antoinette that Krystal was turned to turn her--" Catharine's words are cut off as Tiffany yelled in disbelief, "No! You are lying! Krystal would not do that to her sister! I know how good she was and she would not do something that can hurt her sister!" And now she is crying.

 

"They are not dead... They are not dead... please." She covered her face and continue to cry as Taeyeon patted her back. "It's all my fault, I shouldn't leave them like that." She sniffed and sobbed, "Shh, don't say that. Everything is going to be okay." Taeyeon whispered.

 

Sunny went to them with a horrified look, "You have to see something in the backyard." She said. They all went to the backyard and they saw a lifeless woman hanged up, Tiffany recognized the woman up there. 

 

"Jessica..."

 

Taeyeon know how Tiffany would react about this, "No... Jessica!" Tiffany cried out. "I think we are too late." Sooyoung commented, "If Jessica's body was here, where is Krystal?" Yuri asked. "Right here."

 

They looked behind and saw Krystal smirking at them then she quickly imprisoned the six vampires with her crystal dome, "Krystal!" Tiffany yelled making Krystal turned to her and gave an evil smirk, "Hello there, Tiffany." She greeted in a sarcastic tone. "What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked her, "I'm just taking my part for her revenge." Her eyes redden as she answered.

 

"What?" The young lady gave her a curious look.

 

"You did this to me." A cold voice heard behind them, Tiffany felt ice cold arms wrapped around her body. Taeyeon turn around and saw Jessica hugging Tiffany, "I thought you are... dead?" The older woman asked. "I am dead." Jessica gave her a devilish cold smile, "Get off your body to her, Jessica." Taeyeon warned her.

 

"Oh... What if I don't? Are you going to force me?" Tiffany didn't expect to her like this, she sense hatred in her. Now she knew why the sisters doing this. Krystal quickly grabbed Taeyeon's arms, "No! Let me go!" The older woman wabbled to let go from Krystal's strong grasp.

 

Jessica chuckled and looked to Tiffany, "Let's play a little game, Stephanie, I will let you run to the forest to find a place where I couldn't find you. It will be fun if you cooperate." She said to her. "You know, you don't have to do this." Tiffany answered, making Jessica laughed, "I have to do this, to make me happy."

 

"You are insane, you are not Jessica. You are not the Jessica I've known before! You are a monster!" She cried out, her eyes turned into blood-red colored and looked to her, "We are just the same, Stephanie. We are now monsters." As she finished her words, the sky shaded into black and the flames started to light up on her feet. She gaped and looked to Jessica.

 

"Jessica, don't do this. I beg you! Don't!" She begged her until she felt something hot on her feet, the fire reaches to her feet and she screamed in pain. Jessica laughed, "Burn in hell, Stephanie... and Taeyeon." She turn her head to Taeyeon who is body was burning in flames and screaming fo help, Tiffany felt the same her body was on fire and screamed for help. This is how her life will end, her body will burn into ashes. "NO!!!" Jessica and Krystal laughed as they heard the two screaming for help.

 

~~

 

"No!" Tiffany shot up from her bed making Taeyeon surprised, "Tiffany, it's okay. It's just a nightmare." The older woman calm her down. "It's... It's not true?" Tiffany turned to her, Taeyeon nodded. "It's been two days since Jessica attacked and tried to kill us on the fire, thankfully Krystal stopped her big sister from throwing us on the fire. Krystal never agreed to her plans to kill us both, and then we figured out that you have a bad side."

 

"Bad side?" Tiffany repeated with a scowl, Taeyeon nodded. "She said that she is Stephanie, your twin." Then Tiffany remembered what happened the night before she was turned, her twin showed up to her and her true name was Stephanie. "Then you passed out and here on your bed for two days, I though you'll never going to wake up." Taeyeon smiled as she finished her story.

 

"Where are the sisters now?" She asked, "Jessica stayed in her room after what happened, Krystal was completely fine. She wasn't involved about her plan, she was just a part of her plan but never involve in her evil plan." Taeyeon answered, "In a very short way, Jessica is the real suspect." She acted like a detective who had just completed a mission. Tiffany smiled at her.

 

"Now, you have to--" Tiffany quickly hugged her, "Thank you for being there for me, Taeyeon." She said to her. The older woman smiled and hugged back, "I'm always here with you."

 

Jessica realized what she did after what happened, her hatred eaten her behavior and unmindedly doing her plan to kill the two. Now she didn't went out of her room of what she did was very wrong. Love can also make a person go insane...

 

 

---

Sorry guys for long waiting for the update, you know. I was crying about the concert of SNSD here, I can't afford to buy ticket because my money wasn't enough. So I didn't type here for two days and another two days because we went to a vacation withot a wifi so... Wow! No internet! Amazing right?

So that's all, thanks for being patient! hwaiting!