23: When a Badass gets a New Body

Living as a Vampire

 

SEOHYUN

"Get away from me, you monster!" I heard woman running to the dark alley like she was running away from a monster. I followed the woman who's running through the dark alley. "You can't hide from me, Miyoung." Then I heard a demonic laugh from behind, "That laugh, sounds familiar." I muttered as I familiarize that kind of laugh. Then a shadow passed through me like a I was just a ghost. Suddenly, I heard a scream not far from here, I run then saw a woman's lifeless body on the ground with her eyes are opened. "No..." That's the only word came out from my mouth, the lifeless woman in the ground was...

 

 

"Hey kid, wake up."

 

My eyes automatically opened as I called out by Stephanie's impatient tone. She was there standing, wearing bad girl outfit. I sit up, "Why did you wake me up this early?" I complained and looked at the clock. "It's 2:25 in the morning."

 

She glared at me, "You have to come with me or I'll have to drag you with your ing pajamas." She's really good at threatening people, like she really do it. "Okay, okay. I'm up!" I growled as I got up and changed my clothes. I wear a coat because its cold outside. "Why you wake me up this very early?" I asked.

 

"No time to answer that, let's go." Then she pulled me outside, as we went outside i saw a motorbike in front of the door. "Why's there a motorbike?" She didn't answer and ride on it, and I never ride in a bike. ", are you riding in or not?" She said impatiently.

 

"I... don't actually ride in a bike." I refuse, then I heard her cussed. "Just get in, kid!" Then I ride in the back and we drove off. "What the hell did you wake me up?" I asked her but she didn't respond and keep sped up the bike, I guess my question is nonsense. I never seen how she's very annoyed like this, like she didn't acting cool like 'Hey kid, wanna ride in?'

 

Few moments later, she stopped the bike and we got off then she we started to walk fast, "What's going on, Stephanie? Did you ask permission to Tiffany first before borrowing her body?" I asked. She growled and looked at me with a dagger glare, "I don't need a permission to my 'oh-so-very-feminine' twin sister, in fact, this will be the last time to borrow her body. And what's going on? I've waited for so long to have this."

 

And that makes me more curious, "What's with 'I've waited for so long to have this' huh?" I asked again making her growled louder. "You better shut the up, kid. I'll tell you later." She grunted.

 

As we enter inside the dark alleyway, something feels familiar about this place. Wait a minute. This is where my dream shown me, like a--

 

"She's here." Stephanie snapped me out of blues and went to the left, and I saw a lifeless body lying on the ground, "It's too late. ." She muttered and went over to the body and knelt. She tucked the woman's hair on her ear to reveal her face, I was astonished in fear as I saw Tiffany's face there. Her eyes are opened making me backed away.

 

"She's the girl in my dream, someone killed her." I mentioned, "You dream that too?" She said and I just nodded. She turn again to the woman's dead face, then she closed her eyes. "What are you going to do with her now?" I asked, "I was going to kill her first. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to use her body." she muttered.

 

"Wait, what?" I gave her a scowled look.

 

She stood up and looked to me, "She is Tiffany's body double but ended up dead here." she studied her face for a minute then she sighed, "I don't want to waste this body, perhaps I can use this body as a host." then she looked directly to me. "A host?"

 

"I've been waiting for this to happen, the reason why I waked you up is because you're the only one I can trust." she said to me, "W-Why me? What about Tiffany?" I asked. "Duh! We're in the same body, you dumb. I don't want to wake up Taeyeon, she's really annoying and starts arguing with me." she scoffed and looked to the body, "Now's the right time to do this trick." then she turned to me again. "Can you cover up for me? You're the only person that I can trust with."

 

I nodded, "I can." then she gave me a mischievous smile.

 

She closes her eyes and do the trick she mentioned. "I...It's too... strong!" she stuttered and she really don't look good, "Need... more energy." her energy was draining out off her system. "Here." Then I tackled her both shoulders and I feel like something siphoning my energy out of me, but I can do this. "N-No, kid. I don't want you to be... argh!"

 

"What are you doing, Stephanie?!" A voice was too sweet, I didn't expect Tiffany would wake up. "T-Trying to bring b-back the girl." Then Stephanie's voice went up again, "She's dead, what are you doing?!" Then changed into Tiffany's. "I... I want to... I want to have my own body!" Stephanie yelled. Whoa, this is confusing, two voices in one body?

 

"If you continue that... you and Seohyun are going to die!" Tiffany's voice sounded like she's worried. "What the , Tiffany?! You don't have to say that! We're gonna make it!" Stephanie yelled again. I feel weaker and weaker if I keep doing this, but I know we're gonna make it.

 

"We... can make it..." Then I out.

 

 

STEPHANIE

 

I feel like my head hammered a hundred times, pounding and aching so much! So much memories flooding in but not Tiffany's, the memories of this girl. I managed to stood up and I was wearing a pink jacket which make me disgust and black jeans, I looked at my hands, feet and touched my head. It's a success!

 

Then I saw Seohyun and Tiffany, lying on the ground. Suddenly I felt my stomach is aching, my fangs growing on my gums, "What the... argh!" I knelt again and my sight is a little red. I'm hungry, I need blood. I manage to stood up again and was going to find blood but I can't let this two lying here! I need blood now! My stomach is going to burst!

 

I carried Tiffany on my shoulder and I dragged this kid on the ground, they're not heavy at all. "What in the world are you going to do with Tiffany and Seohyun?" That voice is really annoying me, I turn around and saw the shorty and the ice princess. "." I cursed, then I put down the two and looked to them, "Is it obvious? I'm dragging these two back to their home." I answered.

 

Jessica narrowed her eyes on me, "Stephanie?" Then she said my name making me to grin. "Well, saying my name makes me too obvious now." Then I stepped on the light revealing my face to them, "How did you get out of Tiffany's body?" said the shorty. "I guess it's time to know you the truth."

 

"What truth?"

 

"I really want to have my own body for a long time since I'm stuck in my goody twin's body, I have waited to find a perfect body for me... and that's Tiffany's body double."

 

The two seemed surprised about it then Taeyeon glared at me, "You killed a human Tiffany. How could you?" She gritted her teeth. "Don't think I killed her, someone killed her. Then I had my chance to transfer my soul to her body and voila!" I raised sideward my both arms like I'm free, and I'm really free. "I am free."

 

"You ." Jessica quickly threw me an ice spikes but it stopped right in front of me in an inch. I smirked, "Ah, ah, ah. It's not the right time to fight with me, Ice Princess. I'm in a state of hunger for now." I warned with a grin. "But since you throw me with your famous ice spikes, I think it's time to kick your ing ." And I moved my left hand then the ice spikes went back to her, making her to dodge quickly.

 

"Don't start again, Stephanie." Taeyeon said. I looked to her and laughed, "Ohh, Shorty. You're not the boss of me now, so shut the up." I said. Jessica moved quickly to kick me on the face but I moved my head as her foot is on 2 cm far from my face then I hold her foot and throw her to Taeyeon. As they bumped each other, I smiled in victory.

 

"What the actual , Stephanie?!" Taeyeon yelled making me laughed then I jumped to the highest peak of a building.

 

"Don't mess with me now, Shorty. You don't know that I'm planning to kill you, only you. Kim Taeyeon." Then I floated the chunks of rocks behind me. I can see in her eyes that she's scared like it's her last stand, well it is her last stand. "Don't you dare throw that to us or else I'll put your head on the ground." Jessica threatened with a dagger glare  but I just stick out my tounge, "Ohh, I'm so scared. Someone help me!" I acted like a coward then let out a laugh, "That's very lame threat coming from an ice princess." I commented.

 

"Telekinesis. You moved things with your mind." I heard Taeyeon whispered. Yes, I can moved and float things using my mind. It's my specialty. "Say goodbye to the cruel world, es!" Then I throw them a dozen of big chunks of rocks. I smirked as I sensed no life inside the chunks of rocks that I just threw to them. "I need to find food now." Then I left...

 

 

---

Hey! Stephanie is really a badass, and she became worse badass. Hahaha! Stay tuned and wait for my next update! ^^