29: First Snow, First Kill

Living as a Vampire

"The Last Witch"

"Now tell me, you said she is a winged vampire. What do you mean by that?" The taller girl asked her.

 

She smirked and put down her glass with blood, "Sooyoung, your friend, Yoona, is not a pure vampire." she said making her more confused. "What are you talking about? Yoona is a pure vampire, but why did you say so?" she asked. "You said she's so secretive, mysterious and a hint of being a stranger. You just know her of being a dork and a naughty one. But you don't know who really is she."

 

"Just tell me, who the hell she was." Sooyoung gritted her teeth in impatience. She just smiled, "She is a half-demon, Sooyoung." And that made her surprised, she noticed her expression, "One of Cerberus's daughters." she added. "A friend who killed you for a long time."

 

"But she never--"

 

"No... you trusted a wrong person and a false truth at the same time. Yoona have been the demon since you are turned, she's been lying to you and giving you false truth about what happened to you." she said to Sooyoung. "Because you don't know what happened before you were turned." 

 

"What happened to me before? Tell me." The taller woman asked, not knowing all what happened.

 

"That time, you and Sunny was going to the barnyard to see Yuri but you saw Yoona, your friend. Who just killed Yuri because of blood. You two went horrified as you knew that Yoona is a vampire. Then she lunged at you and bitten along with Sunny. But that doesn't mean Yoona was the one who turned you three, it's the Volturi. You woke up and trying to know what happened, then Yoona told you. What did she said to you? You were drowned on the river because you've been captured by the bandits." then she laughed, "That's one of her lies."

 

So she's been lying to me for a long time? Yoona, how could you? I have trusted you for a long time, but why? She thought. "Sooyoung." She called me then I looked to her.

 

"They are your real enemies, but not me. I'm here to be your ally. You are the last witch to accompany the last hybrid like me." She said, "A witch? I'm not a witch." Sooyoung denied. "Yes, you are, Sooyoung. You are the last witch who can control flames."

 

"I'm not a witch. I am..."

 

"Then what are you, Sooyoung?" she went closer to the taller woman, "I'm... I'm..." What am I? I can't just say that I'm just a person who used flames. She thought again, "Accept what you are, Sooyoung. You are a witch."

 

"No. I'm not!" She denied again, "I don't want to remember anything. About. My. Sister!" and shouted. Then the fire went bigger inside the fireplace. "You are a witch, whatever you denied it." She whispered. "I am not... a witch."

 

"I don't want to remember anything... about my family... about my sister." She closed her eyes as tears went down from it...

 

~~

 

She ordered her to put Yoona on the cell and chained her up, then she did. The taller girl chained her hands and feet, as she was closing the door, Yoona spoke in the dark. "How could you do this?" She mumbled, then looked up to Sooyoung, revealing her glowing red eyes to her. "How the could you betrayed us?" she mumbled again.

 

Sooyoung smirked and looked to her, "And why didn't you tell me?" she said to the chained girl. "Tell you what?"

 

"Why didn't you tell me the truth about yourself, your true self?" Her eyes went red as raspberries, "I don't know what you're talking about, Sooyoung." she answered. Then the taller girl let out a laugh, "Don't act like you're all innocent about this, Yoona!" she raised her voice, "I trusted you. Before I turned into this, I trusted you. But what the hell am I thinking? I trusted a liar, a blood- demon, a devil in disguise."

 

"You killed me, Sunny and Yuri back then." That thoughts making Yoona surprised, "But I never wanted to kill you." she answered. "Yes, but your inner self wants it." The taller girl shotted back, "Don't hide it from me, Yoona. I know now."

 

"Did you know what will happened if I show you my true self, Sooyoung?" Yoona looked to her again, this time, her face darkened. "You don't know what will happen if I show my true self, I better keep it inside than this." she added.

 

"Let's see then," then she saw Seohyun, dragging on the other cell and sealed up. "No." Yoona's eyes widen as she saw Seohyun chained like her, then looked to the hybrid holding a whiplash. "BoA, don't do this to her!" she begged, but it was useless. "I've been waiting for this to happen." Then she swung the whiplash and it slashed to Seohyun's back, the young girl woke up with an ear piercing scream. "No!" Yoona shouted then turned to Sooyoung.

 

"Please! Make her stop!" She begged again, but Sooyoung stayed emotionless and walked out of the dirty jail. "AH!" Seohyun screamed again and again as she's been whipped by the hybrid behind, "Please! Stop!" Yoona shouted and wailed as she saw Seohyun screaming in pain.

 

"I like her scream, did you hear this beautiful scream, Yoona?" BoA laughed and keep whipping the poor girl, "It's okay, Joohyun. Look, your wounds are healing quickly. But how long would it heal if you totally lose all your blood?" Then she whipped her really hard, making Seohyun screamed harder. "Please... Ah!" the poor girl begged but it was useless.

 

"Don't..." Yoona gritted her teeth in anger, her face went darken, veins went visible on the sides of her temple, her nails elongated into sharp claws. "N-No..." She tried to hold back her true form, but it was too late. Something sprouted on her back, a big onyx-black wings. She felt the unbearable pain in her back when her wings came out of her, her eyes went red glowing in the dark.

 

BoA stopped whipping Seohyun as she saw Yoona's true form, "A half-demon, eh?" She smirked while looking into her eyes, as she looked to the hybrid, she let out a loud growl, revealing her two long white fangs. "GRRRRR!!!!" The unmindful Yoona snarled and roared louder.

 

 ~~

 

In the other side, Sooyoung went back to the boarding house. She's planning to do her second plan: kill the mind reader. She knew who's her real enemies, her one and only family she had for a long time. Now she want to put them to misery... and death.

 

But why she wants all of them put into their misery?

 

When she was very young, she witnessed tragic deaths of her parents. They have been hanged on the branches while the organs are out of their system, the ones who did that are the blood- vampires. That's when her hatred starts burning her inside.

 

Her plan started when she met BoA in her bar, the psycho hybrid who only wants Seohyun in the first place. She said to her everything that was unspoken to her and that her eyes opened in truth, her hatred went back inside of her.

 

As she entered inside the house, she used her fake side, which she always used, a clumsy and hungry vampire. "Hey, everybody!" She greeted with a warm yet fake smile, "Hey, Sooyoung. Have you seen Yoona and Seohyun? Its getting late." Hyoyeon asked her as she walked inside and remove her coat. "Nope, I was on my bar earlier, cleaning stuffs." She lied.

 

Then Taeyeon glared at her, "Why you didn't answer my ing calls?" She asked the taller woman. "Oh, I forgot to bring my phone. It was in my room." She lied again, "Where are they?" Tiffany asked to them while trying to contact Yoona or Seohyun. "Just drop it, Tiff. They won't answer." Stephanie said to her, "You already contact them for the ninth time."

 

"Uhh guys, is there any dinner left?" Sooyoung asked as she proceed to the kitchen, "Sunny bought you a box of pizza." Hyoyeon shouted in the living room, making the taller woman smiled. She went to the fridge and get the box of pizza.

 

"Where have you been?" Yuri flickered in front of her, making Sooyoung almost dropped the box in surprise. "Oh geez! You gave me a heart attack!" She said while holding her chest, ", you're dead. You don't have any heart condition." The tanned woman answer with a grin.

 

"That was just an expression, Yuri." She corrected and put the box on the table.

 

"I know, I'm just making fun of you." Yuri answered.

 

She opened the box and almost watered, it was her favorite, Hawaiian pizza. She picked one slice and bite a half of it, "Oh heaven!" She praised while is full. "So, just what I'm saying, where have you been?" Yuri asked again, "I was on the bar, cleaning something there." she answered and finished eating the one slice of pizza.

 

"Oh, hey. Wanna watch some movies tomorrow?" she invited Yuri, "Movies?" then the taller girl nodded. Yuri smiled, "I'm in."

 

~~

 

Next day, Sooyoung and Yuri went to watch movies, but it turns out it is a trap. As they walk into the empty alley, the tanned woman stopped was confused, "Why are we here? I thought we're going to watch movies." she asked Sooyoung. "Movies?" then the taller woman laughs, making the tan woman made more confuse.

 

Sooyoung smirked and was going to throw her a fireball but Yuri already flickered behind her and twisted her right arm, "Argh!" the taller woman groaned. "I know what you're planning to, Sooyoung. Spill it." Yuri whispered, but she just laughed. "It's not easy for me to do that." she answered and took out a mysterious dagger in her pocket. Then she swung it to Yuri's skin, which makes a sting and backed away.

 

"What the..." Yuri looked to her arm where she was wounded, but it didn't healed quickly. The tall woman laughed while playing the mysterious dagger in her hand, "It will not heal quickly, Yuri."

 

"What?" Then she looked on what Sooyoung's holding, it has a cross in the center of the dagger. "You see, I'm immune to this. I overcame to burn myself to it, but you? You're too scared to touch every cross you've handle." She said with an evil grin.

 

"That's an anti-vampire weapon." Yuri muttered, "Yes." then she quickly throw it to her, Yuri flickered again but she is stabbed by another dagger as Sooyoung knew she would attack behind her. The tall woman smirked as she was going to attack Yuri as fast as she could, but she flickered from one place to another, avoiding her attacks.

 

As she got her chance to attack her from behind, she jumped and kicked Sooyoung's upper back making her fall on the ground. Yuri's body went weaker bit by bit, her left arm was notched by a dagger and her stomach had been stabbed, now her blood was dripping down on the ground.

 

"You... How could you?!" Then Yuri yelled then kicked the taller woman's gut. "I bet you know where Yoona and Seohyun are. Now tell me, where are they?" But Sooyoung just laugh while she's still at the ground, causing the tanned woman to kicked her in the gut. "I said where are they?!" Her eyes went red.

 

The tall girl just kept laughing until her face went darken, "They were chained up in the underworld..." She muttered then her eyes went darker until it was pitch black. "...death!" She yelled with a psychotic smile.

 

Yuri arched her back as she felt an unbearable pain impaled in her behind, another vampire impaled her by anti-vampire katana. And that is the real Sooyoung, with a killer grin on her face, "W-What--" blood dripped out of .

 

"Don't worry, Yuri. You will met Yoona in hell." She whispered, "Oh, and about Seohyun... She is BoA's new pet." Then she removed the sword through her body. Yuri's eyes went back to normal and looked to her best friend who turned out to be a traitor, "No... You c-can't... do this..." She still manage to speak.

 

"Oh no, dear. I can do this. I will kill you all... One by one." She smirked, "I know what I am now, Yuri. I am a witch." She swung her sword for the last time and put it back to the scabbard on her side. "Just like Tiffany, I am the last fiery witch." 

 

But Yuri had no response, "Since you know who I am, you're going to die here... Alone." Then she turned her heels and started to walk away. "I'm so glad that we became best friends, but not for long..."

 

"You can't... Sooyoung... can't do... this..." A tear fell down on her left eyes as the traitor walked away in the empty alley. Then some white particles falling lightly above, it was starting. The first snow.

 

Her eyes were now closed and she was lying there, soaked in the puddle her own blood on the ground...

 

 

---