1: New Apartment

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

"You know Aunt Minyoung, you don't have to find me a new apartment."

 

She just rolled her eyes, "Come on, Seohyun. Its a nice apartment there, I already rent one for you." she said while packing my things. This is the last day I'll see our house, because after my parents' death two months ago, I decided to have my own home. Aunt Minyoung, my mom's younger sister rent a new apartment for me.

 

"Seriously? You've already rented a room there without any permission from me?" I sternly said.

 

She sighed and holds my both shoulders, "Listen, Seohyun, I know you want a good apartment and new good friends. So I decided to search from the internet, and that, I found one good apartment for you." she said. I looked down, "I already said to the owner of that apartment about you."

 

"And then? What's his reaction?"

 

"Not his, HER reaction was... you know, excited." she answer. "Sweetie, one of your dreams is to have an independent life. So, this is it, I'm now letting you to be independent."

 

I sighed, "Okay." She smiled, "Cheer up, sweetie! You're going to love the apartment there!"

 

~~

 

After we pack my things, we went to the apartment where she rented. Inside of the apartment was simple but elegant, a wonderful combination of colors, was white, black and red. Like what my aunt said, I'm going to love this.

 

We went to the room number 9, she rang the doorbell in front and few a seconds, someone opened the door, "Oh, you must be Ms. Go Minyoung?" she asked then, my aunt smiled at her. This girl was taller than me, her hair was wavy and shiny, and her body was slim. "And you must be Kim Taeyeon, am I right?"

 

The taller woman laughed, "No, I'm not her. Taeyeon was on the kitchen, should I call her?"

 

"No, no need. Can we come in?" The woman nodded with a smile and let us in. "By the way, my name is Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung." she introduced herself to us. "Well, hello there, uh, Sooyoung." my aunt greeted, "This is my niece, Seo Joohyun." she introduced me. I gave a smile to Sooyoung, "Hi," I greeted shortly.

 

"SOOYOUNG!" a loud banging noise came from kitchen.

 

Then a small woman come out, "WHERE THE HECK ARE--" she turned her head to us, "--Hey! Ms. Go, I didn't know you came!" she greeted with a smile and then she quickly glared at Sooyoung. "Kim Taeyeon, am I right?" aunt Minyoung asked, "Yes, Ms. Go." she answered.

 

Her glance turned to me, "You must be her niece, Joohyun, right?"

 

I nodded, "A-Actually, uhm..." I was going to say my nickname when my aunt interrupts my words. "She will be living here for the rest of her life," I glared at her and mouthed, "Aunt, don't say that." She just smiled. "Come on, cheer up!" she mouthed back.

 

"You two must be hungry, my homemade lasagna was almost done." Taeyeon said.

 

"No thanks, sweetie. I was just taking her here." aunt Minyoung answered and she grabbed her hand bag and stood up from the couch. Before she stepped outside, she turn her head to me and smiled. "Cheer up okay? Just be friends with them. Bye!" and then she walked away.

 

I sighed and grab all my things inside my new room, "Here let me help you." Sooyoung assisted. I smiled, "Thanks."

 

"So, Joohyun, how old are you?" she asked.

 

"Uhh... I'm 18." I answered. "Really?" she said and I just nodded, "And... Don't call me Joohyun, people around me called Seohyun." I corrected. "Oh, okay, Seohyun." she smiled and opened the door.

 

I saw my new room, just a simple white color, one window, plain white bed, a shelf with books, and a study table. "We're sorry if we didn't decorated it." she apologized.

 

"No, it's okay. It's fine." I smiled.

 

"Here's the key." she gave me the key of my room and she stepped outside, she smiled once again. "Hope you'll gonna enjoy in here." and then she walked out of my room.

 

Now, I'm free and can do anything I want, what should I do first?

 

---

Here I am again, so here's the first chapter, I'm sorry if its too short. I had this kind of thing, that made me busy. So sooner, I had to update the next chapter... So, ciao!