Chapter 9

I will show you what is love

Eun Kyung goes to sleep. She feels happy because she has a new friend. She doesn't understand why but she likes talking to Mi Cha, just like Hee Young and Byung Hun. She falls asleep without knowing. When she wakes up, she still doesn't see her father. She calls him but he doesn't answer so she just goes straight to school with Hee Young and Byung Hun.

(Just skip school, I don't know what to write this part)

"Yah! Park Eun Kyung, Choi Hee Young, we need to do the project now. There isn't much time." Jung Kook shouts at the same time chases after Eun Kyung and Hee Young. So they just follow him.

At Jung Kook's house, they still argue with each other about the idea.

"Just do like Jung Kook wants." Hee Young says. She is bored with doing project so she gives up arguing. Jung Kook is happy now so he does it by himself. The project is finish in only 30 minutes. Eun Kyung and Hee Young is quite surprise at Jung Kook's ability. They finishes their project so Eun Kyung and Hee Young just go home. They don't have to come to Jung Kook's house anymore. Everything is as usual. Eun Kyung and Hee Young go to café to work.

At night, Eun Kyung is walking home from the bus stop. When she goes near home, she sees a group of men hit a man. The man is being hit looks like her father. She runs to the man and reliazes that he is truely her father. The group of men glare at her father and say something correlate to a debt. When these men go away, Eun Kyung and her father go home. But when they go in the living room, her father suddenly slaps her. He hits her. She tries to run but her father holds her, pulls her hair. He keeps hitting her until he falls to the couch.

Eun Kyung is crying right now. She is being hit by her father again. She is in pain. Why is her father always hitting her? Did she do anything wrong to him? She needs somebody to talk to her right now so she opens her computer. She is happy that Mi Cha is still online. She tells Mi Cha everything. Mi Cha pacifies her. Eun Kyung is a little better after she is pacified. She goes to sleep.

When Eun Kyung goes home from school, her mother is cooking in the kitchen. Then she sees his father goes him with smell of alcohol. Her mother brings a glass of water to her father but he throws the glass down the floor. The glass is broken into pieces. He asks for alcohol but her mother doesn't allows him to drink it and he hits her. Eun Kyung sees her father hitting her mother so she prevents her father from hitting. Her father takes a bottle and tries to hit it at Eun Kyung's head. Her mother pushes her out so the bottle hits her head. She fells down. Eun Kyung's father just stands there without doing anything. Eun Kyung is really scared now. She just cries. When her mother is on the way to the hospital, she dies.

Eun Kyung suddenly sits up. She is sweating. Everytime she is hit by her father, she reminds the past, how her mother died. She feels scared and lonely. She can't sleep anymore. She sits hugging her photograph with her mother and cries out loud. She keeps calling her mother. She sits like that whole night until the morning.


Author's note: Hi my readers! Sorry for the mistakes and my boring stories. These days, I feel like nobody reads my story. I'm sad. I'll try to make it better. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT! I'll be happy if you do it. Bye!

- teentopismylove -