Chapter 4

I will show you what is love

Eun Kyung goes to the basketball court and sees Byung Hun playing basketball with some guys. He looks y when he sweats. Eun Kyung keeps staring at Byung Hun with a blushed face. Suddenlt, her heart beats fast. She can't stop staring at him, not reliaze that Byung Hun is waving at her. Byung Hun runs to Eun Kyung and shakes her shoulder but after a while, she knows that he is next to her. She has never been like this before. She wonders what happen with her, what is her feeling right now.

"What are you thinking about?" Byung Hun stops Eun Kyung's thinking. OMG, that smile... it can kill her right now.

"A-ani. I-I... am not thinking anything." Eun Kyung stutters. She is going to go home but when she stands up, Byung Hun holds her hand. She freezes. Her face looks like a tomato.

"What are you doing?" Eun Kyung doesn't dare to look at Byung Hun's eyes.

"Wait for me." Byung Hun smiles again. Eun Kyung just nods her head. Byung Hun runs to his friends to say something then runs to Eun Kyung again. Then they go home. After they reach Eun Kyung's house, Byung Hun goes home. Eun Kyung is opening the door but she suddenly remember her father. She runs to the department store and buys alcohol. When she goes home, her father is watching TV. She thinks that her father is sleeping so she goes to her room, not want her father drink alcohol. But when she passes her father, he suddenly sits up.

"Give it to me." Eun Kyung points at the alcohol. She gives him the alcohol and she goes straight to her room. She takes a bath then does homework, forgets to cook dinner. She hears someone is shouting at her from the living room. She reliaze that it's late so she runs down to the kitchen and cooks as fast as she can. After cooking, she isn't going to eat but when she remember the day she faints, she eats. Eun Kyung and her father eat together. It's a bit uncomfortable to her because she rarely eats with her father since her mom... She really wants to sit like this with her father but she has to go to the café for part-time job. She hurries to change clothes and go straight to the café. When she reaches the café, she and Hee Young start their work.

Today the costomers aren't as many a few days ago so Eun Kyung and Hee Young are chatting. The manager tells one of them to go to the table 03. Eun Kyung is a little lazy so she tells Hee Young to go but Hee Young she is tired and finally, Eun Kyung has to go.

"What would you like?" She speaks but not looks at the costomers.

"Park Eun Kyung?" The male costomer says. She hears this voice is familiar and she raises her head. It's Jeon Jung Kook. She regrets to not tell Hee Young to go. She doesn't like meeting him but then she snaps out of her thinking.

"Oh, it's you, Jeon Jung Kook, dongsaeng. What do you want? Noona can take it for you." Eun Kyung pats Jung Kook's head. She tries to be happy because she doesn't want to get fired.

"You..." Jung Kook is angry. He is going to argue with Eun Kyung but he wants to be cool in front of his girlfriend so he smiles. He asks his girlfriend what to drink and then he orders. His girlfriend just sits and hears their conversation. After a while, Eun Kyung comeback with food and drinks. Jung Kook and his girlfriend sits there about half an hour and then they leave. Eun Kyung exhales because they left. She tells it to Hee Young and Hee Young exhales, too.

It's 11 p.m. Eun Kyung and Hee Young go home. As usual, Eun Kyung will go home alone after two bus stops. She reaches home and sees her father already sleeps. She is tired so she just go straight to bed.