Chapter 24

I will show you what is love

"Hee Young! Wait for Eun Kyung!" Byung Hun shouted at the same time chased after Hee Young. She turned her back and looked at Byung Hun. She looked like almost cried. Byung Hun dried her tears by his thumb and smiled at her. 

"I have to go first. So you go home with Eun Kyung." Hee Young continue to step ahead.

"Do you like Jung Kook?" Byung Hun shouted from behind. She turned her back again.She was surprise that Byung Hun knew she like Jung Kook. He then ran toward her. He was waiting for her answer. She didn't know should she admit it. Finally, she nodded her head.

"I have liked him since the first time we met but he doesn't like me. He likes Eun Kyung." Hee Young's tears were falling down non-stop. She sobbed. He then hugged her. Her eyes were opening big. She couldn't image that he did this.

"Don't be misunderstood. This is only a friendship hug." Byung Hun let Hee Young go. "Are you Ok now?"

"Yes, thanks for pacifying me. Let's wait for Eun Kyung." Byung Hun and Hee Young waited for Eun Kyung.

In the garden, the students were chatting with each other loudly so Eun Kyung and Jung Kook realized that. They ran far away from the crowd when they didn't notice. But some students saw they running. All the crowd chased after them. Eun Kyung ran out of the school gate and pulled Byung Hun and Hee Young along. They had already ran quite far away from school then they heard a shout from behind. It was Jung Kook. He was chasing after them all the time. He breathed heavily.

"Why do you chase after us? I think you have your own driver." Eun Kyung glared at Jung Kook.

"I want to go home with you guys." Jung Kook grinned. This made Hee Young a bit shock. She couldn't stand that. She was staring at him non-stop. Eun Kyung waved her hand in front of her face but she was still frozen.

"Jeon Jung Kook, call her wake up." Eun Kyung pointed at Hee Young.

"Me? Why?" Jung Kook pointed at himself with big eyes. He shook his head. Eun Kyung glared at him. He still didn't do so she kicked his leg. Then they glared at each other. "Hee Young ah!"

It was like a miracle. Hee Young woke up immediately.

"You don't listen to your bestfriend but you listen to a stranger, huh?" Eun Kyung point to Jung Kook.

"He isn't a stranger. He's my angel." Hee Young said proudly. Jung Kook smirked at Eun Kyung.

"What? Your a-angel? This stupid jerk?" Eun Kyung looked at Hee Young with big eyes then looked Jung Kook from top to toes.

"He..." Hee Young was going to talk but she was interrupted.

"What did just you call me? Stupid jerk?" Jung Kook shouted.

"Yes, a stupid jerk." Eun Kyung shouted, too. They started their arguement again. Hee Young and Byung were looking at them now.

"You want the students see you two again?" Hee Young said and pointed at the crowd. Eun Kyung and Jung Kook looked behind and saw the crowd who was going to run forward them. They ran away first leaving Hee Young and Byung Hun behind. They chased after. When they reached the street Eun Kyung and Byung Hun live in, they stopped running breathing heavily. They all looked like they just competed in a marathon competition.

"Why do they even chase after us a long way like that?" Jung Kook looked everywhere to find if there were any students.

"Because of you!" Eun Kyung pointed at Jung Kook's face.

"Why is always my fault?"

"Because..." Eun Kyung couldn't talk because was suddenly covered by Hee Young's hand.

"You guys can stop now. It's late so Jung Kook take Hee Young home." Byung Hun said.

"Why is me again?"

"Because you're a boy."

"Why don't you go? You are a boy, too." All of them, except Jung Kook looked at him. "Ok, Ok... I will take her home."

"If you do anything to Hee Young, I will kill you." Eun Kyung warned Jung Kook. He pouted then left first. Hee Young ran after.

"Hee Young is so ert. Why does she always love walking with a boy?"

"Are you jealous?" Byung Hun looked at Eun Kyung's eyes.

"Of course no. Why do I have to?" Eun Kyung walked home. Byung Hun followed after.

They both reached their house. Eun Kyung was unlocking the door but Byung Hun still stood there. He was worried that if he came in his house, there was something happened to her.

"Why don't you come home?" Eun Kyung stepped in her house.

"Wait until you come in. Bye!" Byung Hun waved his hand and went in his house.

He always care for me like that. Eun Kyung thought then closed the door.

...

"I'm happy to walk with you like this." Hee Young kept talking. It didn't seem like she was going to stop. Jung Kook just nodded his head. "Why are you unhappy? You don't like walking with me, right?" Hee Young kept her head down.

"A-Ani... I'm happy to walk with you. It's just..." Jung Kook waved his hand and shook his head continuously.

"You like walking with Eun Kyung more." Hee Young faked a smile.

"Hee Young..." Jung Kook didn't know that Hee Young was going to say that. Usually, the girls told him to brake up with Eun Kyung but Hee Young.

"It's okay. I understand." Hee Young was really sad. "My house is near here, I can walk alone." She said then left. Jung Kook stood there looking at her walking home. After a while, he came home.


Author's note: Sorry for my mistakes. A little ByungHee and HeeKook moment. Eun Kyung and Jung Kook argued again. Jung Kook made her become a talkative person. This chapter is quite long, right? Wait for the next chapter. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -