Chapter 17

I will show you what is love

Eun Kyung went out the house with... her father. They went to the amusement park. Eun Kyung was really happy because finally she could spend time with her father. It was the best day to her. On the way going home, she and her father chatted happily. Her father was looking at home, she told him to focus on the way but when he was going to turn his head, a truck ran toward them fast and BAM. Their car was going to fall down the mountain. The car stopped falling down. Her father told her to escape from the car but she didn't obey so he tried his best to push her out of the car. He told her that it was his last hope, if she didn't obey him, he didn't think she was his daughter. Then she tried to run as fast as she can. When she had already gone far away from that area, she heard the sound of the explosed car. Her father died because of saving her.

Eun Kyung sat up. She was sweating. It was a dream but she felt it was the real. She ran to her father's room to check if anything bad happened. Her father was still sleeping. Then he opened his eyes, threw a pillow at her face then continued to sleep. She sighed. Her father was still Ok. She prepare breakfast for her father then left home for school. Eun Kyung looked like a person who lost soul.

"Are you Ok?" Byung Hun asked and Hee Young touched Eun Kyung's forehead. Her forehead was really hot.

"I'm fine." But then she was like going to fall down.

"You're going to fall. Go home and rest." Hee Young looked at Eun Kyung worriedly. But she shook her head. She was going to be more tired if she went home. She was afraid of meeting her father. He even treated her worse these days.

It was an imortant lesson to Eun Kyung, Math since she was not very good at this. She told herself that, too but she couldn't open her eyes so she just slept on the desk. Luckily, the teacher didn't see her sleeping. If the teacher saw her sleeping in the class, she might expell from the class. Jae Hwa shook her shoulder but she still lied on the desk lifeless.

It was the breaktime. Hee Young dragged Eun Kyung to the canteen. When they were going, Eun Kyung felt dizzy and she fell down. Hee Young didn't know what to do. Noone wanted to help them but she couldn't carry Eun Kyung. Luckily, Jung Kook and Jae Hwa saw Eun Kyung falling down. They ran toward her. This time, Jung Kook tried to run as fast as he could so he didn't miss the chance to be near Eun Kyung. He carried Eun Kyung bridal style to the health officer. The doctor examined her and told that she had a fever. Hee Young, Jung Kook and Jae Hwa were worried for Eun Kyung. It was time to turn back the class but noone wanted to go to class. They all wanted to stay with Eun Kyung. Hee Young was going to stay with Hee Young but Jung Kook told her to go to class. Hee Young and Jae Hwa turned back to their class but they couldn't focus on the lesson because they kept thinking of Eun Kyung.

At the health officer, there was only Jung Kook sitting next to Eun Kyung. The doctor had already gone out. Eun Kyung still slept. Jung Kook was really worried. He didn't really understand why he was like this. He thought he liked her but he wasn't sure. He held Eun Kyung's hand wishing she could wake up. He kept staring at her. She was really beautiful. Why did everybody call her ugly duckling. Busy staring at her, he felt asleep without knowing.

Eun Kyung woke up. She felt something warm and soft on her hand. She looked at her hand and saw a hand holding her hand. When she raised her head to see who was sitting to her. She realized that it was Jung Kook. This time, she stared at him. She found him quite good-looking. She realized that she was daydreaming. She snapped out of her thinking and hit Jung Kook's shoulder hard. Jung Kook finally opened his eyes. He embraced her then he realized he was holding her hand. He threw her hand down the bed. She was angry so she hit Jung Kook at his shoulder again. They kept hitting each other, not realize that there were other people there, too.

Hee Young looked at Jung Kook and Hee Young and she sighed. She was upset. She knew that she shouldn't be jealous with Eun Kyung but she just couldn't. She felt heart-broken. Jae Hwa just felt annoyed, not jealous. After a while, Eun Kyung and Jung Kook knew Hee Young and Jae Hwa were there, too so they stopped hitting each other.

When all of them went out the door, they saw Byung Hun walked toward them. He looked worried. He kept inquiring Eun Kyung. She even smiled at him. Jung Kook felt like he was going to explose so he went first, not waiting for the others. They were all surprised at Jung Kook, except Hee Young and Byung Hun. They had already known why he was being like this. They just went home after Jung Kook left.


Author's note: I tried to make an update longer. I think it's quite long. At least, it's longer than the others. What do you thing about this chapter? Tell me. Also, please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -