Chapter 20

I will show you what is love

Since that time, Eun Kyung didn't dare to look at Jung Kook. She tried to hide from Jung Kook. She didn't understand her feeling. She didn't dare to ask Hee Young, Byung Hun and Jae Hwa about that. She was afraid they might .

That day, Eun Kyung went home and didn't see her dad. It was hard to see her father. She made a bowl of instant noodles and ate alone. After that, she went to the café. There were only a few costomers so they could rest. Eun Kyung wanted to asked Hee Young but she didn't how to ask. Seeing Eun Kyung like that, Hee Young talked to Eun Kyung first.

"What do you want to ask me? Don't be shy like that."

"Why do I feel strange when I stand next to a boy? That feeling is really... I can't describe it..."

"You are such a fool. It means you like that boy. Wait, do you like anyone?"

"I-It i-isn't me. A f-friend of mine a-asked me that." She suddenly stuttered.

"You have an another friend? So why do you stutter? I just ask."

"Thanks. Oh, I want to go home early so work alone. Sorry."

"Ok."

Eun Kyung left the café. She went home but when she reached her house, she decided to go for walk. She walked to the park. Then she saw someone familiar. It was Byung Hun. She looked at him. Then he turned his back and he called her to sit with him. She sat down next to him. They sat there looking at the stars in the sky.

"They are so beautiful."

"Just like you." Byung Hun smiled at Eun Kyung. She smiled, too. She suddenly shuddered.

"Are you cold?" He asked her and gave her his jacket.

"You may catch a cold so wear it. I'm fine." But Byung Hun stil covered her in his jacket.

"Thanks. I want to ask you this."

"Ok."

"I have a strange feeling toward a boy. I feel lonely when he isn't near me... (Please image the last part of her talking)"

"That means you like him."
"I want to ask you one more thing. Why... do you always cares about me?"

"Because you are special to me."

Eun Kyung and Byung Hun continued to look at the sky. After a while, they decided to go home. Eun Kyung walked first and Byung Hun followed behind.

"Eun Kyung ah! I like you very much!" Byung Hun shouted from behind. He was happy because after many years, finally, he could tell Eun Kyung that he liked her.

"What are you talking?" Eun Kyung turned her back.

"I say that I like you." Byung Hun ran toward Eun Kyung. He hugged her then he kissed her forehead. She was looking at him. was in an O-shape. He hold her hand taking her home.

"Good night!" He smiled at her but she didn't say anything.

Eun Kyung went in her room. She was still shocked. She kept thinking of Byung Hun until she felt asleep.


Author's note: Byung Hun confessed to Eun Kyung. I was fangirling all the time when I write the part that Byung Hun hugged Eun Kyung and kissed her forehead. He is so sweet. Also, I edited the chapter 19 a little. Sorry for my mistakes. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -