Chapter 29

I will show you what is love

Next morning

"Appa, please give me a glass of water." Eun Kyung shakes her dad's shoulder but it seems like he is still sleeping.

"Mianhae... mianhae... Eun Kyung" Eun Kyung's father is mumbling something. It seems like he is telling sorry.

"If you feel sorry, please give me a glass of water." Eun Kyung raises her voice. Her finally father wakes up.

"Wait." Her father stands up and take a glass of water and the food.

"Thank you." Eun Kyung takes the water and drinks it fast. She only eats a little food. 

Then Eun Kyung and her father sit there in silence. Her father is like he can sleep anytime. Suddenly, the door is opened. Jung Kook, Hee Young and Byung Hun rush in. They bring a bag of fruit. Jung Kook even brings flowers. It's blue rose, the flower she likes the most. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, ahjussi." Jung Kook, Hee Young and Byung Hun said in sync. 

"Um." 

"You look tired. You can go home. We can take care of Eun Kyung." Hee Young said.

"But..."

"It's okay. You can go home." Eun Kyung said so her father go home.

There are Eun Kyung, Hee Young, Jung Kook and Byung Hun in the room. All of them, except Jung Kook, are chatting happily. They talk about many things. Hee Young even tells about the trip. Jung Kook is quiet. Actually, he is a bit annoyed now because Eun Kyung is chatting to Byung Hun and doesn't care about him. He looks at Byung Hun with anger. Byung Hun noticed it and he tells Hee Young to go out. They lie that they go to buy something but actually, they go home. They don't worry because Jung Kook is here. 

It's quite awkward since it's so quiet. They say nothing. Jung Kook can't stand anymore. He decides to say something.

"So... are you okay now?" 

"Of course."

Then silence again. This time Eun Kyung break the silence.

"Is that all what you want to talk to me?"

"Um... Do you like the flowers?"

"What a question! Okay, I like it. But how do know I like blue roses? Did you asked Byung Hun oppa?"

"Why do I have to ask that guy? You are my girlfriend so of course I know almost everything about you."

...

"Hey!" Eun Kyung and Jung Kook speak at the same time. They just look at each other awkwardly.

"You first." They said in sync again.

"Ok, you first." Eun Kyung said to Jung Kook.

"Are you bored?"

"Yep."

"Want me telling a joke?" Then Jung Kook tells many jokes until his phone rengs. "Omma, what happened? But... Okay, I will go home now." Jung Kook looks bored. "Sorry, I have to go home now. Can you stay here alone or I can call..."

"I'm okay. Go home."

"Bye! See you!"

Jung Kook has already gone. Eun Kyung is sitting alone doing nothing. Then the door is opened again. A woman steps in.

"Who are...?" Eun Kyung is really surprised. This is her first time meeting the woman.

"I'm Jung Kook's mother." The woman said and takes out her glasses.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." Eun Kyung stands up and bows.

"Sit there." 

Then they talk for a while...

"Get away from Jung Kook."

"Why...?"

"I don't want you to be near him. He has future so get away from him."

"But I really love him."

"Many girls said that but they only need money. I can give you money, too."

"I'm not that type of girl. I don't need money. Let me be near him, please."

"Why are you so stubborn? Break up with him or your father can't live happily." Jung Kook's mother stands up and goes out of the room.

Eun Kyung sits in the room alone again. She cries. She really loves Jung Kook but she has to break up with him. She needs her father. Finally, she decides to break up with him. It's the best choice for her now. 

In the evening, Eun Kyung's father goes in the hospital again. He brings the porridge he made by himself. 

"Oh, you made porridge for me." Eun Kyung is happy because she can enjoy food her father cook. She tastes it and widen her eyes. The porridge is super salty. But she tastes it like it's delicious.

"Is that terrible?"

"No, it's delicious because my dad cooked it."

Then they spend time together whole night with happiness.

Next morning

Jung Kook goes in the hospital very early. Eun Kyung's father goes out so they can be together.

"Jung Kook-ah, let's break up."

"What is that kind of joke?" Jung Kook laughs.

"It's not a joke. I'm serious."

"Don't tell joke. I'm serious, too."

"I told you it's not a joke. I don't love you anymore. I'm too tired of our realationship. Let's break up! I " Eun Kyung shouts at Jung Kook.

"Eun Kyung-ah, wae? I thought you..."

"I'm like the other girls. I don't want to see you. It makes me annoyed."

"Really?"

"Really? So go out now and don't meet me anymore."

"Fine. We haven't known each other... from now on." Jung Kook goes out. He slams the door hard.

Eun Kyung is hurt now. She has just done a thing she hates. She is crying. She can't see him anymore from now on. She loses a person she loves again. She thought she can lives happily but no. She has to get away from a person she loves again. Her dad comes in.

"I have just seen Jung Kook but he looks like really angry. What happened? Did both of your argue?"

"We... broke up."

"Are you crying?"

"No."

"But why do you...?"

"I don't like him anymore. Please don't talk about this anymore."

"Okay, I won't." Her father hugs her tight. She cries in his embrace. Althought she lost an important person, at least, she still has her father. 

Since that day, Eun Kyung doesn't care about anything. She looks lifeless like before meeting Jung Kook. She doesn't smile, cry nor say anything. Only quiet all the time. Hee Young and Byung Hun knew that. They are upset, too but they can't do anything.

Then... the days keep passing...


Author's note: Sorry for my mistakes. I think there are a lot of mistakes. What do you think? Eun Kyung and Jung Kook broke up because of his mother. She is selfish but she does it for Jung Kook. She just does it the wrong way. I feel sad. Do you want they be together again? Wait for the last chapter. Please SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -