Chapter 26

I will show you what is love

Next morning, Eun Kyung's father woke up first. He passed the couch and saw Eun Kyung lying uncomfortable. He looked at her for a while then left immediately.

Only a few minutes after, Eun Kyung woke up and looked at the clock. It was only 6.30 a.m but she didn't see her father. She looked for him everywhere in the house but she still didn't see him. He has already left? Does he really hate me so he doesn't want to see me? She sighed and looked at nowhere. Then she remembered she has school so she snap out of her thinking and prepare to go to school. She was so fast that she spent only 10 minutes doing everything. She left home after.

"Eun Kyung!" Hee Young and Byung Hun called Eun Kyung and ran toward her.

"Oh, hi!" Eun Kyung waved her hand at Hee Young and Byung Hun.
"Let's go!" Hee Young took Eun Kyung's hand and pulled her along. Byung Hun walked beside her. On the way, they chatted all the time, especially Hee Young. She is really a talkative person. It took them about 15 minutes to go to school. When they enterred the school, all eyes were on them, especially Eun Kyung. The students started to whisper.

"Is that girl Park Eun Kyung, the one who is dating with Jeon Jung Kook?"

"That's the crazy girl, she is always fighting."

"How dare that b*tch dating with our oppa?"

"Why can Jung Kook like her? She's nothing sepcial."

...

"Who do they think they are?" Hee Young was going to have an arguement with the other students but Eun Kyung stopped her from doing that. She was only silent. Byung Hun pulled them fast through the crowd. Every student knew so everyone was looking at her as she is an alien.

"Don't be sad. You aren't like what they said. You know you are a really special girl." Byung Hun smiled at Eun Kyung and patted her head.

"Thank you for pacifying me. I have already been getting used to this." Eun Kyung smiled and then looked at the ground.

"Gwaenchana, Eun Kyung ah. They are such stupid person so they don't know who you really are. Go to class now." Hee Young pulled Eun Kyung forward the classroom leaving Byung Hun behind. They entered the classroom. When Eun Kyung had just went to her seat, Jae Hwa immediately asked her about Jung Kook and her relationship. She avoided him but he keep bothering her non-stop. Hee Young saw that and went to Eun Kyung's seat.

"Stop asking her about that!" Eun Kyung shouted at Jae Hwa. Now everybody is looking at them. They glared at Eun Kyung and whispered. But she only sat doing nothing. She was used to getting bullied like that. Jae Hwa looked at Eun Kyung and then smirked with a thinking in his mind.

...

Byung Hun is angry now, with Jung Kook and even himself. When Eun Kyung was bullied, Jung Kook was nowhere to be seen. But he was angry with himself even more because he couldn't protect her as he promised with her mother. He immediately goes everywhere to find Jung Kook. He found him walking with his friends. Jung Kook looks happy. He doesn't know about what happen to Eun Kyung. Byung Hun walked forward Jung Kook and punched him hard. Jung Kook fell down so his friends helped him stand up. After he stood up, he punched Byung Hun. They punched each other. Jung Kook's friends stopped them but they finally gave up and looked at them fighting

"You guys go to class first." Jung Kook said at the same time went with Byung Hun.

"Will you be okay?" Seok Jin, one of his friends asked with a worried tone.

"Of course." Jung Kook left with Byung Hun. They went to the back yard.

At the backyard

"What do you want from me?" Jung Kook started first.

"What do I want?" Byung Hun smirked at Jung Kook. But then he grabbed Jung Kook's collar. "Care more about Eun Kyung."

"Who do you think you are that I have to listen to you?" 

"So do what you want and don't regret." Byung Hun said then left but Jung Kook stopped him.

"Wait, what do you mean?" 

"How can you be her boyfriend? You still haven't known Eun Kyung got bullied because of you?"

"She got bullied? By who?" Jung Kook asked with a worried tone.

"Huh? By who? Find it by yourself." Byung Hun said left but he suddenly turned his back and said."If you can't protect, you will lose her. Jae Hwa may take her from you and... even me."

Byung Hun has already left but Jung Kook still frozen. He didn't care Eun Kyung enough. She got bullied because of him. Then he snapped out of his thinking because the bell rang. He went to the class. When he went in the classroom, everybody looks at him like the time he went in the school. He looked at Eun Kyung. She is putting her head on the table. He is going to talk to Eun Kyung but the teacher has already entered the class so he went straight to his seat.

.... (Skip the class)

Breaktime

Eun Kyung sit in the classroom saying nothing. Hee Young goes to her and pulled her along to the canteen. But when they are going, a group of girls block their way. They're Jung Kook's fangirls.

"You b*tch!" Mun Hee said at the same time pulled Eun Kyung's hair.
"Yah! What are you doing?" Hee Young said and push Mun Hee.

"Stay out of this!" Young Soon pushed Hee Young.

They started their fight. Actually, the fangirls hit Eun Kyung. Hee Young can't do anything. She told everybody who was watching them but they only stood there doing nothing. They even cheer for the fangirls. They kept shouting until two boys rushed in and pulled them far away from each other.

Byung Hun hold Eun Kyung and pulled Hee Young. Jae Hwa prevented the fangirls from hitting Eun Kyung. Byung Hun helped Eun Kyung stand up. But she fainted right after she stands up. Hee Young, Byung Hun and Jae Hwa keep calling her name but she doesn't answer. Byung Hun brings her bridal style to the health officer.

...

"You jerk!" Byung Hun punches Jung Kook hard.

"What are you doing?" Jung Kook shouted at Byung Hun and punched him.

"Are you asking what I am doing? So what are you doing? I thought I told you to care about Eun Kyung."

"E-Eun Kyung? What happened? Where is she?"

"She is in the health office."

"Why?"

"Just come there." Byung Hun says then runs first. Jung Kook follows after him.

BANG! The door is opened hard. Jung Kook and Byung rushes in. Eun Kyung has already got up. Hee Young and Jae Hwa are sitting next to the bed. 

"Are you okay?" Jung Kook speaks loudly and runs to Eun Kyung. 

"Please be quiet." The doctor talks to Jung Kook because he is too loud. 

"Sorry, Mrs.Go." Jung Kook bows at the doctor and then returns to Eun Kyung. "Are you okay?" He asks with a worried tone. Eun Kyung just nods her head.

"You don't have to care." Jae Hwa said angrily.

"Of course, I have to care about her. I'm her boyfriend. You don't have to care." Jung Kook glares at Jae Hwa.

"Both of you stop arguing." Byung Hun said then goes to Eun Kyung. She is going to go back to the class but Byung Hun stops her. All of them, except Eun Kyung, agree to let her go home. But finally, she agrees.

"I will take her home." Jung Kook and Jae Hwa said in sync.

"No, I will take her home. My house is near hers." Jung Kook and Jae Hwa don't like that very much but they accept and go back to the class. After taking the bag, Byung Hun takes Eun Kyung home.

...

"Can you walk?" Byung Hun asked Eun Kyung and she nods. But she looks hard to walk by herself. Byung Hun bends down and points at his back. She is confused so she just stands there. "Come up my back. I will piggyback you home." She comes up his back and he takes her home. 

"Am I heavy?" Eun Kyung asked Byung Hun.

"Yeah, so so heavy." Byung Hun said then laughed.

"Then put me down." Eun Kyung said. She is going to go down but Byung Hun holds her tighter.

"I was just kidding. You are so skinny. I told you to eat sensibly. Why don't you never listen to me?"

"I'm used to it. You don't have to worry about me. Care about yourself first. You are skinny, too." Eun Kyung mess his hair.

"Are you worry for me?" Byung Hun's hair is like a mess but he just smiles.

"Are you daydreaming? Who cares about you?" They they are silent until they reach home. "Thanks for taking me home."

"I'm older than you. Call me oppa." Byung Hun pouts.

"But you look much younger than me and you are so cute." Eun Kyung pinches Byung Hun's cheeks.

"Yah!" Byung Hun is going to catch Eun Kyung but she has already goes in her house. "Call me if anything happened."

"Arraso. Bye...oppa!" Eun Kyung closed the door. Byung Hun just smiles and goes home. School is going to be over so he just goes home. His parents are also not at home. Eun Kyung, after going in her room, is sad again. She just goes straight to bed and sleeps.

...

"Hee Young ah, are you going to visit Eun Kyung?" Jung Kook asked.

"I'm busy today. Tell her that I'm sorry. I will text her later. Bye!" Hee Young said then hurry goes out the school. Jung Kook decides to visit Eun Kyung alone but someone is following him. He turns his back and realizes that is Jae Hwa.

"Why are you following me?"

"Who follows you? I'm visiting Eun Kyung." Then Jung Kook and Jae Hwa start their arguement again until they reach Eun Kyung's house.

...

RENG... RENG... RENG

Eun Kyung is sleeping then the doorbell makes her wake up. She goes to open the door and sees Jung Kook and Jae Hwa. "Why are you guys...?" She is going to say something but they go in like it's their house. "Yah!... Forget it." She takes them water then sits down on the couch.

"Are you okay?" Jung Kook and Jae Hwa said in sync again.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" Eun Kyung raises her voice. Both of them are surprise.

"Mianhae." Jung Kook said then massages for Eun Kyung. But she throw his hands hard down the couch.

"Take you hands off me, jerk!"

"Are you angry at me?"
'Of course I am. Where were you when I was being hit by your fans?"

"Forgive me." Jung Kook pouts but Eun Kyung just rolls her eyes. Seeing that, Jae Hwa smirks at Jung Kook and massages for Eun Kyung.

"Thanks, Jae Hwa ah." Eun Kyung smiles.

"No problems."

"Jae Hwa ah? You have never called me like that before?" Jung Kook can't stand anymore. His blood is boiling. But they ignore him. He is even angrier. Then the door is opened. Eun Kyung's dad goes home. She see him and tell Jung Kook and Jae Hwa to go home. When they passes her father, Jung Kook bows at him and Jae Hwa just smirk without Eun Kyung and Jung Kook' knowing. Her father widen his eyes then go in quickly. He doesn't dare to look at Jae Hwa.


Author's note: Finally, I can update chapter 26. Sorry for my mistakes. I'm too lazy to edit my story. Also, sorry for no update these few days. My computer has some problems because it's too old. But it is fixed now. I hope it won't have any problems. I don't know what to say. I think there are only few chapters left and my story will end. It's short because this is my first time writing a story. I'll try to make the few last chapters more interesting than some first. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -