Chapter 25

I will show you what is love

As usual, Eun Kyung went to the cafeteria for part-time job. Hee Young was usually here soon but Eun Kyung hadn't seen her. She asked the manager and he said that Hee Young requested to unyoke today. She was really that her friend wasn't here. She did her work until the cafeteria closed and she went home.

Eun Kyung went near home and saw her father walking home, too. She didn't worry any longer because her father finally came home. She was afraid of something bad happen to him. He had already came home so she was a bit relaxed. But then she saw a gang behind him. They walked toward him then hit him hard. She was really scared. She didn't what to do. Actually Byung Hun could help her because his house is opposite her house. But she didn't want to disturb him.

While Eun Kyung was still confused, a boy fighted with the gang to save her father. After a while, the gang ran away. She ran toward her father checking if he is wrong. She remembered the savior.

"Kamsahamnida." Eun Kyung bowed in front of the boy.

"You're welcome." The saviour said. Eun Kyung felt this voice is really familiar. She raised her head and realized that is Jae Hwa. She even realized that her father was weird. He didn't look comfortable when he was near Jae Hwa. What her thought was actually the truth. Eun Kyung's father was going to say something but Jae Hwa signald by his eyes so her father didn't dare to talk anything more. He was quiet.

"Jae Hwa? Why are you here at this time?"

"I just... pass here accidentally." Jae Hwa looked like he was lying. Eun Kyung felt he was a bit weird. She looked at him. "W-Why a-are y-you... l-looking a-at m-me like that?" He was stuttering.

"Really?"

"Of course..."

"So why do you stutter?"

"It's one of my bad habits." Jae Hwa's answer made Eun Kyung suspect a bit.

"Can we go home now?" Eun Kyung's shouted but it seem like a little fake.

"Why do you shout? You haven't said thank to him. You should..."

"It's okay. You come home with your father. It's cold out here. Good night." Jae Hwa said then left. Eun Kyung went home. She saw her father sitting on the couch.

"Why did you been hit by that gang? Are you hurt?" Eun Kyung touched her father's face.

"It's none of you business." Eun Kyung's father pushed her hand out of his face then went straight upstairs. Eun Kyung's tear were falling down. She sat there crying all night.

...

Mean while

"Have you done what I told you?" A woman talked to Jae Hwa through the phone.

"I've already done."

"Good. Now the next step."

"I understand." Jae Hwa said then declutched his phone.


Author's note: A short update before I go to my extra class. You will know Jae Hwa's secret soon. He talked to a woman. Who do think the woman is? Wait for the next chapter. Please SUBCRIBE. UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -