Chapter 7

I will show you what is love

Eun Kyung wakes up at 7.00 a.m so she hurries changes clothes to go to school. Then she reliazes that today is Sunday. She comes back to the bed and sleeps. Her phone suddenly vibrates. There is message.

From: Hee Young

Are you still sleeping? Wake up! I'll go to your house now.

Eun Kyung just smiles at the message. She changes clothes again. Her phone vibrates again.

From: Hee Young

Go out. I'm in front of your house.

Eun Kyung hurry goes out and sees Hee Young playing with her phone.

"Where are we going today?"

"To Jung Kook's house for the project." Hee Young says and pulls Eun Kyung along. Something or someone blocks their ways. It's Byung Hun.

"Where are you going? I can take you there." Byung Hun says. He wants to go with them, actually spends time with Eun Kyung.

"To our classmate's house for our project." Hee Young seems happy when she says that. After awhile, Byung Hun goes out his house in a car.

"You have a car, oppa? Why don't I know?" Eun Kyung is a litte surprise. She has lived near Byung Hun for a long time but she didn't know that Byung Hun has a car.

"It's actually my parents' car. I borrow them. Come in." Then Byung Hun drives Eun Kyung and Hee Young to Jung Kook's house. They press the bell and a middle-aged woman comes out to open the door.

"Young master is waiting for you." The woman lead they to Jung Kook's room. They come in and see Jung Kook playing games on his computer. He still doesn't realize that there are Eun Kyung, Hee Young and Byung Hun in his room now. Hee Young calls his name but he doesn't listen. Maybe because he is wearing a headphone.

"Yah! Jeon Jung Kook!" Eun Kyung can't wait so she withdraws Jung Kook's headphone and punches him at his shouder.

"It's hurt! What was that for? You can call me. Such a violent girl." Jung Kook complains.

"We've called you many times. Did you pretend that you can't hear anything?"

"I really didn't hear you call me." Then they start their agrument. Hee Young and Hee Young are watching them. After 30 minutes, they finally stop, breath heavily.

"Wow! Both of you are good at talking. Why can you talk for so long?" Byung Hun says at the same time claps. Jung Kook feels strange because there is a male voice. He thinks that there are only Eun Kyung, Hee Young and him in the room. He turns his head and reliazes that there is a boy here.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Jung Kook asks Byung Hun with a confused face.

"I've been here since about 30 minutes ago and you didn't reliaze me?"

"Who do you think are that I have to reliaze you?"

"Fine. I'm Lee Byung Hun. I study at the same school as all of you and I'm older than you by a year (I know L.Joe is 4 years older than Jung Kook but just pretend that he is a year older)." Byung Hun introduces himself with a smile.

"So can we start the project now. It has been almost two days but we haven't done anything." Hee Young interrupts Jung Kook and Byung Hun' conversation.

"Fine, start doing project now." Jung Kook says with an anoyed face.