Chapter 6

I will show you what is love

Eun Kyung, Hee Young and Jung Kook start debating about the project idea. They keep arguing with each other until 6.00 p.m. Eun Kyung and Hee Young realize that they have to go home.

"It's because of you so we haven't done anything yet." Hee Young shouts at Jung Kook and Eun Kyung just glares at him.

"It's because of both of you, too." Jung Kook shouts at Hee Young and Eun Kyung, too. He says many things but Eun Kyung and Hee Young don't listen and go straight out of the house. This makes Jung Kook angry. He has never been ignored before but Eun Kyung and Hee Young ignore his saying today. After awhile, he is no longer angry. He usually forgets early.

Eun Kyung and Hee Young go to the bus stop. They are waiting for the bus. When Eun Kyung reaches her stop, she says goodbye to Hee Young and goes home first. When she goes home, she immediately cooks dinner. Today, she finishes cooking before her father comes home. It's late but her father hasn't came home yet so she eats alone. She has to go the café but she is lazy today so she just stays in her room and uses the computer. She starts to chat with her friends on Internet (imagine your favorite social networking: facebook, twitter...). She receives a friend request from a girl and she accept it. She is chatting with her new friend.

The girl: Hi, I'm Yoon Mi Cha. What's your name?

Eun Kyung: Hi, I'm Park Eun Kyung.

The girl: Nice to meet you.

Eun Kyung: Me, too.

The girl: I'm 17. And you?

Eun Kyung: Oh, I'm 17, too.

........ (It means they chat about many things)

Eun Kyung: Sorry, i'm sleepy now. Bye. See you again!

The girl: Ok. Good night!

Eun Kyung doesn't know why but she feels relaxed when she talks to Mi Cha, just like talking to Hee Young. She is happy because she has a new friend. Suddenly, she hears the sound of opening door. Her father goes home but she just ignores him and goes to sleep. She doesn't want to make him angry.


Author's note: Hi my lovely readers! This is my first time writing an author's note. So this is the sixth chapter. Do you think my fanfic is boring. I don't know how many chapters I should write. Thanks for subcribing. There are 7 sibcribers but I wish more. In this chapter, a new character appeared. Are you curious about the new character? So please continue reading my story and support me. I will try my best to make it interesting. Bye!

- teentopismylove -