Chapter 8

I will show you what is love

"What is your annoyed face?" Eun Kyung just can't do anything when she sees something annoying so she is annoyed when she Jung Kook's face like that. Jung Kook doesn't answer Eun Kyung. He continues to think about the idea. He proposes his idea but Eun Kyung doesn't like it, she likes her own. They argue with each other and Byung Hun and Hee Young just watch. Suddenly, the ringtone of Byung Hun's phone interrupts Eun Kyung and Jung Kook's arguement. When the call ends, he tells them that he has to go home and apologizes for not be able to take them home. When he has already left Jung Kook's house, they continue the project. But Eun Kyung and Jung Kook just argue with each other that they forget Hee Young is here, too. Hee Young just sits alone and listens to they. She feels a bit jealous with Eun Kyung because she can be near Jung Kook. But she abandons her thinking. She tells herself to be happy because although she can't be near Jung Kook but at least, Eun Kyung can't talk to other person, not only her or Byung Hun. Hee Young pretends that her mom calls and she goes home without Eun Kyung. Eun Kyung is worried a little. She doesn't know what happen to her bestfriend. She wonders is that because she did something wrong to Hee Young. But she decides to return to the project, she will call Hee Young later. Hee Young will understand.

"I said we can't draw something like that. Why can't you draw something better?" Jung Kook keeps complaining about Eun Kyung's drawing. Eun Kyung is not very good at drawing so she can't draw more beautifully. She is really angry now because Jung Kook talks too much so she just let Jung Kook draw. She is surprise that Jung Kook is very good at drawing. His drawing is like real. She makes an O-mouth.

"You don't have to open your mouth like that. Flies can fly into your mouth." Jung Kook smirks.

"What?" Eun Kyung punches Jung Kook at the back of his head. They keep fighting with each other without reliazing that they are laughing. The time passes so fast that it's nearly 6.30 p.m. Eun Kyung rushes out Jung Kook and goes home. But when she goes home, she doesn't see her father. She is alone so she eats instant noodles in stead of cooking meal. She uses the computer while she is eating noodles. She wants to talk to somebody right now but Byung Hun and Hee Young and Byung Hun aren't online so she just sits and waits.

Mi Cha ("the girl" in chapter 6): Hi, Eun Kyung. I'm bored. Want to chat with me? ^^

Eun Kyung: Oh hi. I'm bored, too so let's chat.

Mi Cha: What are you doing at the moment?

Eun Kyung: I'm only chatting with you.

Mi Cha: Me, too. I haven't asked you this. Which school are you studying at?

Eun Kyung: Whimoon High School. And you?

Mi Cha: Seoul High School but I'm going to transfer out.

..... (Sorry, I'm too lazy to think about what they chat so just imagine it with your own imagination)

Eun Kyung: Bye!

Mi Cha: I wish we can talk more.


Author's note:  Thanks everyone for subcribing, especially NamSooHyun for subcribing, upvote and comment. I tried to write this chapter longer but I'm too sleepy so I can't write now. Sorry if there are too many mistakes. My mom says that I'm always a careless person. Bye!

- teentopismylove -