Chapter 27

I will show you what is love

1 week later

"Yeoboseyo?" Eun Kyung answers the phone with a sleepy tone.

"Eun Kyung ah, are you really not going?" Hee Young ask Eun Kyung with a exciting tone.

"No, I don't like going out. I want to sleep."

"Why are you always sleeping? Okay, so sleep. Bye!"

"Have fun there. Bye!" Eun Kyung hang off the phone and continue to sleep.

...

"Hee Young ah, have you just talked to Eun Kyung? She isn't coming?" Jung Kook jump out from somewhere.

"You are her boyfriend. Why do you ask me?"

"Please tell me."

"Fine. She isn't coming." Hee Young with an annoying tone. Jung Kook looks really upset. Are you really sad because Eun Kyung not coming? Hee Young thinks. But she tries to act normal. Then she sees Jung Kook run away. "Jung Kook, where are you going?" She shouts but he has already gone far away. She sigh and comes up the bus.

...

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK (Sorry, I don't know how to describe the door knocking sound)

"Huh? Who is here at this time?" Eun Kyung slowly opens her eyes. She forget she is wearing pyjamas and she looks like a mess right now so she just opens the door. She widen her eyes. "Jeon Jung Kook? Why are you here?" She shouts at him but he keeps staring at her. She looks at herself and quickly slams the door at Jung Kook's face. She hurry does personal thing and changes clothes. And she opens the door. Jung Kook is sitting in front of the door. When he sees Eun Kyung goes out, he runs into her house. "Yah! Jeon Jung Kook! I thought you are going with the class today?"

"No, I don't want to go without you."

"Why? Going without me is much happier."

"How can I go without my girlfriend." Jung Kook said then hugs Eun Kyung. But he is pushed hard by Eun Kyung.

"Get your hands off me. It's disgusting." Eun Kyung said and Jung Kook pouts. Then she sits down on the couch. Jung Kook sits next to her.

"Go out with me today." Jung Kook said and massages for Eun Kyung.

"I don't want." Eun Kyung refuses but Jung Kook beg her to go by doing aegyo. Finally, she accepts. Jung Kook is happy. He is like a kid. After about ten minutes, Eun Kyung finishes changing. She is wearing jeans with T-shirt. Jung Kook star at her. He thought she will wear dress and he likes that. "Do I look that terrible?" Eun Kyung asks him makes him snap out of his thinking. He just shakes his head then he holds her hand and pulls her to the car. At the other side, Byung Hun saw them. He is a bit sad but he just smiles at the couple. Jung Kook tells the driver to go to the amusement park. After awhile, they arrive at the amusement park. There are many visitors here. It's really noisy. Jung Kook is happy but Eun Kyung isn't. 

"What happened?" Jung Kook asked.

"I don't like noisy places." Jung Kook is sad because he really loves going to the amusement park but then he has an idea. He pulls her to the car again and tells the driver to go to a place. They have to go really far so Eun Kyung is a little tired. "Where are we going?" She keeps asking him but he doesn't answer.

"It's a secret." 

After about three hours, they go to... the beach. Eun Kyung looks at the beach with mouth open.

...

"Young master is at the beach with the girl Park Eun Kyung."

"The beach? I see. You know what to do."

"I understand." 

...

"It's so beautiful. I haven't been here for a long time." Eun Kyung runs to the beaches and Jung Kook follows after.

"Yeah. I know you will like this place. It's really quiet here." Jung Kook turns his head to Eun Kyung but she has already runs quite far from him. He chases her. "Yah! Wait for me!" They keep running until both of them are tired. They now are standing in front of the sea. Jung Kook intend to tell Eun Kyung something but he is shy so he doesn't dare to talk. But then he decides to talk for real.

"Eun Kyung." Jung Kook calls Eun Kyung. "I want to tell you this."

"Okay." Eun Kyung looks at Jung Kook.

"I like... ah no. I mean... I-I l-love you." Jung Kook keeps stuttering. 

"You have always told me that." Eun Kyung just smiles. Jung Kook is nervous but he finally says what he is thinking.

"It was only a crush before. I have been interested in you because you are diffrent from other girls. But after a long time, I think I have really loved you. Now I realiaze that you are really special. Before I know you, I think love is something stupid. But when I know you, I don't think like that anymore. You are the most important girl to me. I realiaze that I can't do anything without you. My love for you isn't a puppy love anymore. It's the real love. I'm really serious now. I want to protect you from now on no matter what. I love you. Can you... be my girlfriend?" Jung Kook hopes Eun Kyung can accept him as a real lover. She is happy, too. It has been a long time she can hear something like this since her mom died. She thought she can never be loved again. But there is still a person who loves her much like her mom did. 

"Jung Kook..." Eun Kyung is going to say something but she stops. Jung Kook thinks she refused him so he is upset and he just fakes a smile.

"Okay, I see." Jung Kook signs and turns his head to other direction. Eun Kyung holds his shoulders and looks at his eyes.

"I have accepted you for a long time. I want to be your girlfriend." Eun Kyung smiles. But Jung Kook just stands there frozen.

"W-What did y-you say...?" Jung Kook can't believe in his ears. 

"I said... I want to be your girlfriend, Jeon Jung Kook's girlfriend."

Jung Kook is really happy now. Eun Kyung accepted him. He takes her up and spins her around. After a minute like that, he puts her down and hugs her tight.

"Thank you." 

"For what?"

"For everything. You are the only person, except Hee Young and Byung Hun oppa, treats me like this since my mom died."

"I haven't done anything for you. Plus, there are many people who love you."

"No, only Hee Young, Byung Hun oppa and you now."

"You still have your dad."

"No, he doesn't love me. If he loves me, why can he treat me like that? He... hates me."

"Don't say that. He loves you. Just he can't tell you."

"Forget that. At least, I have you now." 

Eun Kyung and Jung Kook hug each other until Eun Kyung's phone receives a message. It's from an unknown number. They are a bit annoyed but she still looks at it. She looks really shocked.


Author's note: Sorry for my mistakes. You know I'm always too lazy to edit. And, are you guys curious about Eun Kyung's message? My story is nearly to the end. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -