Chapter 22

I will show you what is love

Eun Kyung and Jung Kook went in the class together and one more time all eyes were on them and Hee Young already jumped out from somewhere to ask her where she went. Eun Kyung didn't say anything and went to her seat. She thoght she wouldn't be disturbed by Hee Young's question. It didn't like she didn't like Hee Young. She hated Hee Young's question like that. But she was wrong. Jae Hwa immediately asked her about where she went. Hee Young and Jae Hwa were both asking her about where she went. Jung Kook was asked, too. His friends, the girls kept asking him that question.

"Why did you go with that crazy girl?" The girls kept calling Eun Kyung by the crazy girl, the stupid girl, or even the b**ch. He just sat quiet, trying to be calm. But when the girls called Eun Kyung by some words like that, He couldn't stand anymore. He hit the table and stood up.

"Why do you keep calling her like that? She has a name, Park Eun Kyung!" Jung Kook shouted at the girls' face.

"Why are you arguing with each other?" The teacher said at the same time walked in the classroom. Every student started mumbling about Eun Kyung and Jung Kook. But they were both silent. They were trying to hide their relationship.

"Quiet!" The teacher shouted and hit the table hard. Then she started the lesson. She read the lesson but nobody listened to her. They all did their personal things. Eun Kyung and Jung Kook were staring at each other. A few students saw it, included Hee Young and Jae Hwa. Hee Young looked at them with sad eyes. Jae Hwa just smirked.

Feeling noone was focus on the lesson, the teacher turned her back. Everyone was quiet. Eun Kyung and Jung Kook stopped looking at each other. They all concentrated on the lesson.

RENG...RENG...RENG

"Why is so quick? Ok, class. We're going on a trip next week so if anyone want to go, register with me." Then the teacher quickly left the classroom. All the students were shouting. They were all happy, except Eun Kyung. She didn't like go with the class.

"Don't you like? Are you going?" Hee Young asked Eun Kyung happily.

"I don't like going far away. I'll stay at home. You can go without me."

"Ok." Hee Young said sadly. She loved going far away with Eun Kyung. She wanted to make her more optimistic and outgoing. But she had to go alone again. She didn't want to stay at home although she wanted to be with Eun Kyung.

"So have fun." Then Eun Kyung put her head down the desk and slept. Everybody had already left for the information of the trip, leaving Eun Kyung and Jung Kook in the class. Seeing only them, Jung Kook walked toward Eun Kyung. He shook her shoulder but she didn't raise her head. So Jung Kook sat down and looked at her. He saw her already slept. He then smiled at her. He caressed her hair and stared at her. He suddenly fell asleep. He couldn't open his eyes anymore. He had already gone to the dreamland, forget that he was at school. 

RENG... RENG... RENG

The bell rang again. It was time to return the class. Everybody went back the class. They opened the door of the classroom and saw them sleeping on the desk together. All of them were staring at them with an o-mouth-shape. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.


Author's note: This chap is short again. There is going a trip. Where will they go? The students saw Eun Kyung and Jung Kook slept together. OMG! What do you guys think the students going to do. Jae Hwa smirked when he saw Eun Kyung and Jung Kook staring at each other. Why? It's a secret. I may tell you in the next chapter or maybe a few more chapters. Just wait for it. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -