Chapter 14

I will show you what is love

Next day, Eun Kyung woke up when her father was sleeping. So she decided to rush out the house as fast as she could. Eun Kyung pulled Hee Young and Byung Hun along with her. When they reached school, they breathed hard.

"Why do we have to run?" Hee Young and Byung Hun said in sync.

"I don't my father see us." Heard that, Hee Young and Byung Hun looked at Eun Kyung and saw new bruise on her face.

"Did he hit you?" Hee Young said looking at Eun Kyung.

"I argued with him so he hit me."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because he injured my mom."

"But you shouldn't do it."

"I know but I couldn't stand when he talked bad things about my mom." Eun Kyung said. Her tear was falling down.

"Mianhae. I shouldn't talk to you like this." Hee Young said pulling Eun Kyung. They forgot Byung Hun still stood there. But Byung Hun didn't say anything. He knew Eun Kyung was sad and only Hee Young cpuld pacify her. He went to his own class.

When Eun Kyung went in the class, she went straight to her seat. But the girls gathered her desk. She told them to let her in but they pushed her down the floor. Hee Young helped her stand up. Jae Hwa saw that, too so he pushed the girls arounf him and helped Eun Kyung.He told the girls to go so they just went back to their seats. At the door, Jung Kook saw it to. He was going to go to Eun Kyung to help her but when he saw Jae Hwa help her, he stopped. He wished if he was faster but he was a bit late.

The Math teacher came in and the lesson started. Eun Kyung couldn't concentrated. She was unhappy and she wasn't interested in Math, either. She looked out the window all time. There were two people not concentrate on the lesson, either. They was both staring at Eun Kyung. But the teacher only saw Eun Kyung not concentrate. She called Eun Kyung many times but she stll didn't hear it until Jae Hwa shook her shoulder. The teacher was angry so she told Eun Kyung to go out. She went out. Jung Kook was going to follow her but Jae Hwa has already stood up and went out so he sat down. The class started whipering with each other. The class was really noisy so the teacher hit the table hard and the class was quiet.

Jae Hwa went out the classroom and saw Eun Kyung stand with her head keeping down. When Eun Kyung heard the footsteps, she kept her head up. Jae Hwa walked toward her then pulled her along with him.

"Why do you go out here? Where are we going?" Eun Kyung asked Jae Hwa but he didn't answer. He pulled her to the garden. Then they sat down at the swing. He stared at her face and touched it. She gloomed because she was hurt when he touched her face.

"Why is your face like this? Did somebody slap you?"
"Nobody. I didn't focus so I fell down." She lied.

"Really? It doesn't look like that."

"Why do I have to lie to you?"

"Why didn't you concentrate on the lesson? You aren't usually like that."

"Because the lesson was boring."

They chatted with each other, not reliaze that it was already the breaktime and there was a person looking at them. He was really jealous.