Chapter 18

I will show you what is love

Jung Kook went home with a bad mood. He went his house without greeting anyone. He kicked everything on the floor and he kept screaming. Everyone heard him screaming. His mom decided to check him if something happened.

"Are you Ok?" Jung Kook's mom asked him worriedly.

"I'm not Ok." Jung Kook shouted at his mom. His mom knew something happend to him so she wasn't angry because he shouted at her.

"What happend?" Then Jung Kook told his mom everything happened at school. His mom smiled because she understood. She told Jung Kook that he was in love. She patted his head then she left. He was frozen. He knew what to do.

Eun Kyung went home with Hee Young and Byung Hun. On the way going home, Hee Young didn't say anything. It was weird. She talked so much but today she was just quiet. Eun Kyung and Byung Hun tried to talk to Hee Young but she still said nothing. Byung Hun only sighed. He knew why Hee Young was being like this. He had already knew that Hee Young had a secret crush on Jung Kook but he liked Eun Kyung. Hee Young didn't tell anyone but Byung Hun saw the way she looked at Jung Kook so he knew. He even knew why she didn't tell anyone. He knew all of that but he kept it as a secret for her. He acted like he didn't know anything because they were the same. He liked Eun Kyung but she didn't think him a lover. She only thoght him as a brother.

After that,  they all went home. Eun Kyung went in her house. Her dad looked at her and walked toward her.

"Why are you here? Go home."

"What do you mean, abeoji? I don't understand what you are talking about."

"Who is your father? Are you fool? This isn't your house. Why do you go in my house?"

Eun Kyung's father kept saying weird things. He kept saying that she had to go out his house and she had to give her daughter back. She thought he was drunken so she tried to forget what he said. Then her father went out again. She had dinner alone. After finish cleaning up everything, she rushed out her house to the café.

Eun Kyung reached the café seeing Hee Young had already been there working. She helped Hee Young. They worked without saying anything.

The costomers had already gone. Hee Young was still silent. Eun Kyung wanted to make Hee Young happy so she tried to do aeygo but she failed. Then Hee Young bursted in laugh. Eun Kyung laughed, too.

"Finally, you laugh. Please forgive me if I did anything wrong." Eun Kyung pouted.

"Ok. You look funny when you do aegyo. Keep doing it." Hee Young said jokingly.

"Yah!"

Hee Young was still a bit unhappy but when she thought of Eun Kyung, she tried to be normal. Eun Kyung hadn't been happy for a long time. She thought she shouldn't envy with Eun Kyung. And they finally talked to each other again.


Author's note: This chapter is short. I don't how to make it longer. Sorry for the mistakes. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -