Chapter 21

I will show you what is love

1 week later

"Eun Kyung! Please answer me." Jung Kook stood in front of Eun Kyung. He was serious. This made her delicate.

"Yes..." Eun Kyung wasnt' sure about her answer. She didn't like being in a relationship like this but she didn't want to make Jung Kook upset, either.

"What?" Jung Kook didn't hear her answer clearly. Actually, he wanted to hear her answer again.

"I accept to be your girlfriend...." Jung Kook was really happy. He was going to lift Eun Kyung up but she said something made Jung Kook feel sad a bit.

"Please... don't tell anyone."

"Why?"

"I don't want they know that I'm in the relationship with you."

"Ok..." Jung Kook really wanted to tell everyone that Eun Kyung was his girlfriend but since she didn't want, he didn't tell anyone.

They were standing there looking at each other then Hee Young, Jae Hwa and Byung Hun went out from somewhere. They held Eun Kyung's hands and pulled her to the class leaving Jung Kook there alone. Jung Kook was envious. He was Eun Kyung's boy friend and he hadn't hold her friend but Jae Hwa had already hold her hand. He ran to Eun Kyung and yanked her hand from Jae Hwa's hand. All of them looked at him with a confused face, except Byung Hun. Eun Kyung signaled with Jung Kook to tell him to let her arm go. He hurrily let her hand down.

"Ah... I need to tell something to Eun Kyung... haha." Jung Kook tittered and scratched his head. Hee Young and Jae Hwa just nodded their head. They were both still confused about what Jung Kook did. Byung Hun didn't feel surprise at all. He had already knew this was going to happen. He just stood doing nothing. Jung Kook pulled Eun Kyung to an another place.  They had already went far away from Hee Young, Jae Hwa and Byung Hun. Jung Kook didn't want to let Eun Kyung's hand go.

"Can you let go my hand?" Eun Kyung said and tried to take her hand out.

"Ah, ok." Jung Kook let her hand go. They stood there doing nothing. They said nothing until 5 minutes passed.

"Do you want to say anything? We have to go to the class now." Eun Kyung finally said.

"Please don't be near Jae Hwa like that. I don't like when you two are near each other." Eun Kyung just nodded. Then they realized they were almost late for class so they went to the class.

Eun Kyung and Jung Kook went in the class and all eyes were on them. Their kingka was with a normal girl or the girl that everybody hated. Some students were mumbling something about Eun Kyung. She hurry went to her seat before Jung Kook entered his seat. Jae Hwa asked Eun Kyung about what happed to them. She didn't want to answer him. Luckily, the teacher came in so he stopped asking her about that. The lesson passed with boredom of every student.

It was breaktime. Hee Young and Jae Hwa still didn't give up asking Eun Kyung about her and Jung Kook. She was a little annoyed. So she told that she needed to go to the restroom. She ran out of the classroom fast. She didn't want Hee Young and Jae Hwa know that she was lying.

Eun Kyung went to the garden. It was quiet. She looked at the space. Suddenly, a hand was on her shoulder. She turned her back to look at the person. It was Byung Hun. He then sat next to her. She was no longer co

"You are here again?"

"Yes, I like this place."

"Don't be alone like this anymore. You should have more friends."

"But I like alone."
"You're so stubborn." Byung Hun ruffled Eun Kyung's hair.

"Don't do that."

"Sorry."

Then they were silent for a while. Eun Kyung talked first.

"Oppa, I want to ask you this. Why do you... like me?"

"I think that I told you the reason."

"I just want to hear it again. But it's ok if you don't want to say. I'm nothing special so you don't have to care." Eun Kyung sighed.

"I like... I love you because you are perfect. I love you just the way you are." Byung Hun smiled. Eun Kyung was frozen. She didn't know that Byung Hun loved her. She only thought he was his brother. But deep inside, she felt happy.

"Park Eun Kyung!" Someone called Eun Kyung. Byung Hun and she turned their backs. It was Jung Kook.

"I have to go. Your boyfriend is here. See you later." He waved his hand then left.

"What did you talk about?" Jung Kook walked forward Eun Kyung.

"Why do I have to tell you?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend." Jung Kook was really jealous. He sat next to Eun Kyung. He kept talking to her. She just ignored him. They sat there saying nothing. Then they heard the bell rang.She went back class without waiting for him. He ran behind her breathing heavily.


Author's note: This chapter contains a lot of conversations. I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written. What do you think about this chap? Tell me. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -