Chapter 23

I will show you what is love

All the students were still looking at Eun Kyung and Jung Kook with open mouths. The teacher had already but they didn't realized that so they continue to look at the couple. So each of them earned a hit from the teacher.

"Why don't you go in the class? Don't want to study?" The teacher was angry so she shouted at the students. They still stood there looking. The teacher pushed them out and looked in the class to see what they saw. She saw Eun Kyung and Jung Kook sleeping on the desk, not even realize that everybody had already been here. She stormed hard in the floor of the classroom.

"Jeon Jung Kook! Park Eun Kyung!" The teacher shouted again. Eun Kyung and Jung Kook startled and woke up. They bumped their heads hard at each other. They were shocked to see everybody had already there, even the teacher. Jung Kook came back to his seat. Everybody entered the class, not stopping looking at Eun Kyung and Jung Kook.

The teacher read the lesson. She was focus on the lesson, she didn't know what the students were doing. Some of Jung Kook's friend asked him about him and Eun Kyung' relationship. Hee Young and Jae Hwa asked Eun Kyung that, too. They tried to concentrate on the lesson, ignoring the questions. They were having two different thinkings. Eun Kyung didn't want to tell anybody about her relationship with Jung Kook but he really wanted to tell them. They looked at each other again.

"Yes!" "No!" Jung Kook and Eun Kyung shouted at the same time. Jung Kook said yes and Eun Kyung said no. Every student looked at them with confused faces. They didn't who to belive. The teacher knew. She turned her back and pointed at Eun Kyung and Jung Kook then the door. They both knew that they had to go out the classroom. The teacher even gave them the detention afterschool, cleaning the classroom again. They went out the class. Eun Kyung stood looking at the floor. She was angry with Jung Kook and the teacher, especially Jung Kook. On the other hand, Jung Kook was happy because he didn't have to study the boring lesson with a boring teacher anymore. He was going to pull her to somewhere.

"Don't do anything to me!" Eun Kyung's voice was so loud that all the students and the teacher heard it. She knew that she was a little wrong because of shouting but she couln't stand it. She had never been expelled out of the class before.

"You want everyone see that we're expelled out of the classroom?" Jung Kook said. After somtime thinking, she agreed because it was quite resonable.

"So where should we go? Out of the school?" Jung Kook suddenly didn't know where to go.

"Our bags are still here. Let's go to the garden." Eun Kyung said then left.

"Oh..." Jung Kook though about the garden. He rarely went there, only one or two times. He snapped out his thinking. He looked around him and realized that Eun Kyung had already left so he ran to the garden as fast as he could. He was having a happy thinking because finally he and her could have sometime together.

Jung Kook reached the garden and saw Eun Kyung sitting on the swing. He went near her and patted her shoulders. She startled and jumped a little. He was embracing his tummy laughing like crazy. She saw him so she tried to keep cool so she sat down on the swing. He sat next to her. He stared at her then held her hand. He even rested his head on her shoulder. She looked at him with big eyes. She was blushing hard.

"What are you doing?" He shouted at him then pushed him down the ground. He was lying down on the ground complaining. He stood up not stop complaining.

"Why did you do that? My body is hurt now." Jung Kook massaged his back. He suddenly stopped and looked at Eun Kyung.

"Why are you looking at me?" Eun Kyung looked at him with a confused face.

"Massage for me." Jung Kook sat on the swing and turned his back facing Eun Kyung. She still didn't message for him. He looked at her with puppy eyes. He even did aegyo. He was so cute. She said to herself not to be softened in front of him.

"In your dream!" Eun Kyung hit Jung Kook hard.

"It's hurd!" Jung Kook kept massaging for himself. He was pouting. Eun Kyung looked at him and she smiled without knowing.

RENG... RENG... RENG

Eun Kyung and Jung Kook were staring at the flowers attentively so they didn't know the bell rang. All the students were looking at both of them, include Hee Young, Byung Hun and Jae Hwa. Hee Young was sad when they saw them so she went out of the crowd and Byung Hun followed him. He didn't like seeing them like this, either. Jae Hwa was thinking about something, actually a plan.


Author's note: EunKook moment again. I like that. Jae Hwa has a plan, but it's still a secret. Wait for the next chapter. Sorry for my mistakes of grammar and vocabulary. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -