Chapter 3

I will show you what is love

Next morning, Eun Kyung wakes up later than usual. She hurry goes to school. When she passes the living room, she meets her father.

"Have you done my breakfast?"

"I'm sorry but I haven't done. I have to go to school now." Eun Kyung rushes out.

"Do it! I'm hungry! Eun Kyung!" Eun Kyung shouts but she goes far away from home. She keeps running fast, doesn't reliaze Hee Young runs after. 

"Yah! Wait for me! Eun Kyung!" Hee Young runs next to Eun Kyung and breaths heavily.

"I think you've already gone to school."

"I've waited for you for so long. Don't you realize me?" Hee Young pouts. She looks very cute.

"Mianhae." Eun Kyung pinches Hee Young's cheeks.

"It's hurt." Hee Young pouts again.

"Mianhae but don't pout anymore. You look so cute when you pout. It makes me want to pinch your cheeks more."

"Park Eun Kyung, see what I'll do to you." Hee Young says then chases Eun Kyung. They run until they reach school.

It's time for checking homework so every student is bored. Eun Kyung doesn't remember she has homework so she hasn't done her homework. She sits quitely. Then there is a person stand next to her. He takes his hand in front of Eun Kyung's face. She raises her head and reliaze it's Jung Kook. He says nothing but takes his hand in front of her so she is a bit annoyed. She doesn't like him very much. She looks at him with a confuse face. She hears him sigh.

"Your homework. Give it to me. The teacher told me to check." Jung Kook still waits for Eun Kyung to give him her homework. Eun Kyung is still confuses. She remember the teacher gives no homework. She looks at him with a there-is-no-homework face. He nods and goes to the other desks. After while, Mrs.Seo comes in. She asks Jung Kook about homework. Jung Kook gives Mrs.Seo a list of students who didn't do homework. The list contains about 3 students include Eun Kyung. The students who didn't do homework have to clean the classroom afterschool. But two other students seem like don't worry about staying at school. All of the students except Hee Young, have a plan. They will make the classroom into a mess and then Eun Kyung has to clean it by herself.

Afterschool, Eun Kyung has to clean the mess. She tells Hee Young to go home first but Hee Young stays to help Eun Kyung clean the classroom. Everystudent has already gone. There are Eun Kyung, Hee Young and Jung Kook in the classroom. Jung Kook is putting his book into his bag. Then he leaves but before he throws a can of soda at Eun Kyung and smirks. Hee Young is going to argue with Jung Kook but Eun Kyung stops her. Eun Kyung doesn't want her friend into the troubles with Jung Kook, the kingka.

"Such a little kid. You don't have to agrue with him. Maybe he can cry." Eun Kyung smirks and turns her back to start cleaning. She knows she shouldn't ridicule the Kingka but it's too late. She worries a litte. What if his fans know that she ridiculed their prince.

"You..." It seem like he wants to say some thing but he just leaves without saying anything more.Hee Young is surprise that Eun Kyung ridiculed Jung Kook. Noone dares to do that. Then, they start to clean up. After about an hour, they are finish and go home. When they reach Eun Kyung's house, Hee Young goes home. Eun Kyung doesn't want to go home now so she walks to the basketball court.