Chapter 5

I will show you what is love

When she wakes up, it's only 5.00 a.m but she can't sleep anymore. She is used to getting up early. She goes to the bathroom and goes out after about 10 minutes. She always does everything fast. She makes breakfast. She makes father rice with pork and kimchi (I don't know what Koreans eat for breakfast) while she only eats a sandwich. After eating, she is ready to go to school. She goes to school with Hee Young and Byung Hun as ususal.

They go in the classroom. When Eun Kyung doesn't see Jung Kook, she feel relaxed a little. The class is noisy until Mrs.Seo comes in. She brings many pieces of A0 paper. The whole class are chatting about why Mrs.Seo bring much paper.

"Class,  from today, you start group-working on project. You will draw about protecting the environment."

"@#$%^&*" The class is noisy again.

"Quiet! I will decide the group. Kang Dae, Kwang Sun, Man Shik group 1; @#$%^&*; Eun Kyung, Hee Young and Jung Kook group 12. Ok, now everyone take out your book." Mrs.Seo gives every student paper and starts to teach. When Eun Kyung, Hee Young and Jung Kook hear Mrs.Seo says this, they make an O-mouth. Eun Kyung and Hee Young are happily doing together but without Jung Kook. Jung Kook likes doing with his friends, too. Jung Kook raises his arm and tells Mrs.Seo to change his group but Mrs.Seo just glares at him and continues to the lesson. So Eun Kyung, Hee Young and Jung Kook just accept it. Mrs.Seo won't change her mind if she decided. After the boring lesson, all the class go to the canteen or some go to the yard. All of them are OK with the group accept three people, Eun Kyung, Hee Young and Jung Kook.

Eun Kyung and Hee Young go to the canteen. They are eating some snacks when the girls suddenly scream loudly. Jung Kook and some of his friend is going in the canteen. Jung Kook goes to Eun Kyung and Hee Young' table. The other girls glare at them.

"Start the project today afterschool at my house." He says then leaves. The girls scream again. All of them are jealous with Eun Kyung and Hee Young.

Afterschool, Jung Kook waits for Eun Kyung and Hee Young outside the classroom. He keep telling them to hurry but they want to so they chat with each other and don't care about Jung Kook. Jung Kook can't stand anymore. He shouts at Eun Kyung and Hee Young. They are afraid of him a little so they follow him. They wonder how they come to his house. Then they stop at a car, an expensive car.

"We're going to your house by this?" Hee Young points at the car.

"Yes." Jung Kook says and goes in the car. "Come on. Go in"

The driver takes them Jung Kook's house. Eun Kyung and Hee Young keeps looking at the house until Jung Kook pulls them into his room. Then they start the project.