Chapter 30 (The end)

I will show you what is love

A month later...

"You really leave Korea for America today? Why didn't you tell me?" Hee Young raises her voice.

"Sorry."

"Does Jung Kook know about this?" Hee Young asked but Eun Kyung only shook her head. "Why don't you tell him?"

"If I tell him, I think I can't go."

"Pabo..." Hee Young takes Eun Kyung's luggage with Byung Hun help into the taxi. "Byung Hun and I will take you to the airport today."

"You won't take part in the graduation?"

"No, you are more important."

"Thank you."

While Eun Kyung and Hee Young is chatting, Byung Hun call a person.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Eun Kyung is leaving today. Come to her to tell her to stay."

"Then what? Why do I have to care about the person who betrayed me?"

"She still loves you so much."

"If you don't have anything to say, I hang off."

"Jeon Jung Kook..." Byung Hun is going to say something but Jung Kook hung off.

"Byung Hun oppa, who are you talking to?" Eun Kyung asked.

"Noone."

Eun Kyung is curious but she stops asking Byung Hun. Because it seems like he doesn't want to tell her. They all goes to the airport by taxi. After about 30 minutes, they arrive at the airport. But Byung Hun suddenly runs back to the taxi. He is going to somewhere. But noone knows.

..

At school, Jung Kook is finding Eun Kyung. He thought Byung Hun told him the jokes. He told Byung Hun that he doesn't care about Eun Kyung but he cares so much. He is worried when he doesn't see her. He is afraid she will leave. He can't live in this life without her. She is the person who lights his life up. She helped him know money isn't the most important in the world. She helped him understand what true love is. She is really important to him. He tells himself that she betrayed him, that she doesn't love him anymore but he can't. He doesn't know what to do. Should he come to her to tell her stay or ignore her? Maybe, he will ignore her. She will have a better life and forget him and everything they did toghether. But what if she will leave forever and never come back? Can he find another love? He is really confused. She is the one who told him to get away from her. But maybe she has her own reason. Maybe she still loves him but she can't. But maybe she doesn't love him anymore. She may look at him as a stranger. What does he have to do? He wishes there is a person can tell him what to do. Then a voice makes him snap out his thinking. It's Byung Hun's voice.

"Why are you here?" Jung Kook is surprise because he sees Byung Hun here. He suppose to be at the airport.

"Come to Eun Kyung."

"I told you..."

"She is waiting for you. You are the person who she wants to meet before she leaves the most." Byung Hun interrupts Jung Kook.

"No!" 

"I will take you there althought you want or not." Byung Hun takes Jung Kook's hand and pull him along but Jung Kook yanks his arm. This makes everybody look at them. Byung Hun really wants Jung Kook to go but he doesn't want to so he gave up. "So don't regret." After that, Byung Hun leaves school and goes to the airport.

Byung Hun comes to the airport and sees Hee Young run out. She is running forward him.

"Where were you? Eun Kyung is finding you. She worries she can't see you before she leaves." Hee Young looks angry.

"Sorry." Then they go to Eun Kyung. 

Eun Kyung is sad. She can't meet Jung Kook anymore. And now even Byung Hun. She has lived in this city for 17 years and now she has to leave here forever. She is angry with herself because she couldn't protect her love. She was afraid so she accepted to leave Korean and never come back. Then she sees Byung Hun. She is a bit happier. Althought it isn't Jung Kook like she expected but at least Byung Hun comes. Byung Hun runs to her. He keeps telling story. They still smile right now but after awhile maybe no. They are going to leave each other. They talk everything they haven't talked before to each other. Eun Kyung still hopes Jung Kook to come. But there is noone. She knows he won't come. She was the person who told him to get away from her. She loses her hope.

...

Jung Kook is still confused. He remember what Byung Hun said. He said Eun Kyung still loves him. She wants to meet him before she leaves. Byung Hun even said he can regret because of his decision. But the thing he remember the most clearly is she still love him. He knows what to do now. He will come to her and tell her that he still loves her, too. He will tell her to stay. He will tell her to be with him forever. She needs him and so does he. He still has a chance to start everything again. Right, he will come to her now. Thinking that, he runs out of the school fast to the airport. He runs as fast as he can. He ignores people who called him. He ignores the dangerous of running. He ignores everything and only  focus on where he is going. He is too tired. He can't run anymore. But if he stops, he won't see her forever. No, he doesn't want that happen. He has to continue running. That's the airport. He arrives at the airport. He has to look for her. But she is nowhere to be seen. He keeps calling wrong people. She is probably gone. That person looks similiar to her. Maybe is her. But no, wrong person again. He has to give up. She's really gone. No, she hasn't gone. She is overthere.

"Eun Kyung!" Jung Kook shouts Eun Kyung's name.

Eun Kyung turns her back. She can't believe in her eyes. It's him, the person she loves. She thought she was dreaming but it's true. It's really Jung Kook. But she just stands there. She is too happy now. Jung Kook is next to her. He is hugging her. She can feel his warmth.  She doesn't know what to say. She let him hug everything. Having him here is enough. She doesn't need anything.

"Jung Kook..." Eun Kyung mumbles. She tried to look at Jung Kook's eyes but she can't. It makes her feel like she is the bad person, the one who left him and made him heartbroken.

"Please don't leave me alone." 

"Sorry, but I have to go." Eun Kyung said. She is going to turn her back again but Jung Kook held her hand.

"Please stay. I don't need this life, the life without you. I was wrong for not understand you. Please be with me forever. I love you..." It seems like Jung Kook is really serious because he looks straight into Eun Kyung's eyes.

"Jung Kook-ah... I was wrong, too. I promise I will be with you forever no matter what."

Jung Kook is happy. He hugs Eun Kyung tight like if he let her go, he will lose her. Everybody saw that, too. They are happy for the couple. Finally, Eun Kyung's father decides to stay. They all agree. Eun Kyung and Jung Kook still hug each other.

"Saranghae." Jung Kook confess.

"Saranghaeyo."

Jung Kook puts a light kiss on Eun Kyung's lips. Everybody is looking at them weirdly but they don't care as long as they have each other.

THE END