Chapter 16

I will show you what is love

It was finally the fight. All the students followed Jung Kook and Jae Hwa to the playground. They separated into two sides. One side cheered on Jung Kook and the other cheered for Jae Hwa. Eun Kyung wanted to go home but Hee Young was curious so she pulled Eun Kyung along. It was noisy. The fight started.

Jung Kook started punching Jae Hwa first. Jae Hwa puched Jung Kook, too. They punched and kicked each other. (Please image this scene, I can't write this part.) Both of them had many bruises.

"What are you doing?" Someone shouted. He stopped Jung Kook and Jae Hwa fighting with each other by pulling them out. All the students ran. Eun Kyungwas going to go home, too but Hee Young pulled her to the office. Jung Kook and Jae Hwa were in the school's office. They were being punished. Both of them weren't able to go to school for a few days. They went out the office and saw Eun Kyung and Hee Young.

"Are you Ok?" Hee Young asked worriedly. But Jung Kook didn't answer, he looked at Eun Kyung instead. Jung Kook wished if Eun Kyung could worry for him. All them went home.

On the way going home, Jae Hwa keep talking to Eun Kyung. And then, they went on their own ways. Eun Kyung went home and saw Byung Hun standing in front of her house.

"Why are you standing here?"
"I'm waiting for you. I knocked the door but when your father went out, he told me to go."

"But why do you wait for me?"

"My mom gives it to you. Remember to eat. You look pale these days." He gave Eun Kyung a a box full of gimbab then went home. She smiled because there were still people care for her.

Eun Kyung rarely met her father these days. He went home late or even not going home. But she was more relaxed when her father wasn't home. She hadn't gone to the café for a few days so she decided to go back to work.

There were many customers in the café. Eun Kyung and Hee Young couldn't relax. After finished working, they chatted unti night and decided to go home.

When Eun Kyung went near house, she saw her father being beaten by a group of men again. He was begging to the leader. The leader looked young, just around her age. He was really similiar to her. She thought that they had met before. But she was afriad of them so she hided in the corner. Then the group went off and her father was going home. She ran home as fast as she could. She didn't want her father know that she eavesdropped.

When Eun Kyung's father went in the house, she acted like she was at home. Her father glared at her and went up stairs. When he passed by her, she wasn't going to asked him anything at first but the she decided to asked him what happened because she was really worried about him.

"Abeoji, what happened to you?"

"It isn't what you have to care." And he just went straight.


Author's note: I think my story is boring so my story lost a subcriber. I'm sad. I don't know how to make it more interesting. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -