Chapter 19

I will show you what is love

"Eun Kyung ah! Hurry!" Hee Young couldn't wait for Eun Kyung anymore so she shouted. She forgot that Eun Kyung's dad was home.

"Go away!" Eun Kyung's dad shouted at Hee Young then slammed the door at her face. After 5 minutes, Eun Kyung went out.

"Why are you so slow?"

"Mianhae, I have to make breakfast for my dad. Did he do anything to you?"

"He shouted at me then slammed the door at my face."

"Where is Byung Hun oppa?" Eun Kyung turned his head to find Byung Hun.

"He has something to do so he has already gone to school first. But why do you care about him?  You like him, don't you?" Hee Young smirked.

"No."

"Eh, your face is red now." Hee Young said jokingly. She continued to tease Eun Kyung until they reached school. When they went in the class, Jae Hwa jumped out from somewhere. Eun Kyung and Hee Young were surprise so they jumped back. They then hit Jae Hwa. He just laughed. Many students were looking at them. The boys thought they were crazy. The girls glared at Eun Kyung and Hee Young. A person looked at Eun Kyung and Jae Hwa enviously... Jung Kook. When all of them sat at their seats. Eun Kyung and Jae Hwa kept chatting, looking and laughing at each other. Jung Kook was even more envious. All the lesson, Jung Kook couldn't focus because he kept thinking of Eun Kyung.

(Skip the school)

RENG... RENG.... RENG

Finally, the school ended. Eun Kyung and Hee Young were going to go home. But when they had just went out the school gate, Eun Kyung was pulled back by someone. It was Jung Kook. She tried to yank her arm out of Jung Kook's hand but he was too strong so she couldn't do anything. Jae Hwa saw that. He was going to help Eun Kyung but Jung Kook had already pulled Eun Kyung away leaving Hee Young and Jae Hwa behind. Then Byung Hun went forward Hee Young and Jae Hwa.

"Where is Eun Kyung?"

"She has already gone with Jung Kook. Please go finding her with me." Hee Young begged but Byung Hun just shook his head.

"Let them together. Eun Kyung will be fine. Now go home." Byung Hun was going to pull Hee Young along but Jae Hwa blocked their way.

"How can you let them together like that. What if Jung Kook does bad things to Eun Kyung? It maybe dangerous for her. Jung Kook is such a..."

"You're the person that Eun Kyung can be dangerous if she near you." Byung Hun said then left with Hee Young. Jae Hwa stood there. He was a bit worried. Perhaps Byung Hun knew something.

Jung Kook pulled Eun Kyung to a park.

"What are you doing?" Eun Kyung shouted at Jung Kook. She was going to go.

"Wait!" Eun Kyung stopped. Jung Kook was hestitating. He didn't knew should he tell her or not. So Eun Kyung continued going but Jung Kook finally said.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Jung Kook was blushing. He hoped Eun Kyung could accept him. Eun Kyung was frozen. She didn't know what to say. This was the first time someone told her that. She turned his back to look at him. They stared at each other for a while.

"Are you crazy?" Then she continued to walk.

"I'm not crazy!"

"It's so ridiculous. I don't care about something stupid like love."

"I will show you what is love." After hearing Jung Kook said this, Eun Kyung was really confused.

"Please answer me after one week. Just a week." Jung Kook was a bit sad but he didn't give up. He thoght that Eun Kyung might accept him. Then he took Eun Kyung home.


Author's note: Jae Hwa has a secret. Jung Kook confessed to Eun Kyung. Do you think Eun Kyung will accept him? Are you curious about the next chapter? Wait for the it. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -