Chapter 11

I will show you what is love

It was breaktime. Jae Hwa kept begging Eun Kyung to show him around the school. Eun Kyung told Hee Young to go with her. They went around the school but only Hee Young introduced places to Jae Hwa, Eun Kyung and Jae Hwa just quiet. Eun Kyung didn't know that Jae Hwa starring her all the time. Then the break ended.

Finally, the boring school finished. Eun Kyung and Hee Young went home.

"I think Jae Hwa likes you."

"Maybe he thinks I'm a good friend."

"No, it isn't like that, not like as friendship."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because he stared at you all the time."

"..." Eun Kyung was a bit confused. She didn't understand about love or she didn't care. Noone has loved her before, except her mom and Hee Young. She thought that most of time.

"What are you talking about?" It was Byung Hun.

"Nothing." Hee Young answered Byung Hun. They chatted with each other.

"Eun Kyung!" It was a male voice. They turned their backs and reliazed Jae Hwa running toward Eun Kyung.

"Who's this guy?" Jae Hwa asked and pointed at Byung Hun. They looked at each other until Byung Hun reached his hand and introduced himself. They shook each other's hand. Then they walked home.

Jung Kook saw Eun Kyung, he ran to her but suddenly stopped when he saw Jae Hwa. He felt jealous when he saw Jae Hwa near Eun Kyung like that. He followed them until they reached Eun Kyung's house. Byung Hun and Hee Young already went home but Jae Hwa still talked something to  Eun Kyung. Jung Kook saw Eun Kyung a little annoyed so he deciced to run toward Eun Kyung.

"What are you doing?" Jung Kook pushed Jae Hwa away from Eun Kyung.

"Just talk to her. What about you?"

"Keep her away from you. I can't let a jerk like you near her."

"Who do you think you are? You're a jerk, too."

Jung Kook and Jae Hwa argued with each other. Eun Kyung just stood there doing nothing. She didn't what to do. Then Eun Kyung's father came out. He glared at them. Eun Kyung told Jung Kook and Jae Hwa to go home and she came in her house. She was afraid of her father.

"Are you dating with them? You're such a like your mother."

"What? How can you say that?" Eun Kyung said at the same time kicked her father. She knew she was wrong but she just too angry that she couldn't control herself.

"How dare you?" Eun Kyung's father slapped her made her fall down the couch. He continued to slapped her. And when he didn't want to slap her anymore, he kicked her out of house and locked the door.

When Eun Kyung was out, it was suddenly rained heavily. She kept knocking the door, begging her father to let her in. But her father didn't care. The rain kept being heavier. She had some problems with her health so she fainted.

Byung Hun was studying. He heard someone shoutting so he looked out the window to see the person and he saw someone lying on the ground. He took an umbrella along and went out. He reliazed that it was Eun Kyung. He throwed the umbrella and ran toward her. He carried her into his house and called the ambulance.


Author's note: Hi! I think I used the wrong tense in chapter 1-10 so now I changed it to the past tense. How do you think of this chapter? I think it's boring. But please support me. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -