Chapter 10

I will show you what is love

Eun Kyung still goes to school although she is tired. She doesn't want to skip any lessons. All the way to school, Hee Young and Byung Hun keep asking her that is she really fine. But she just shakes her head. They are going in the school yard and Eun Kyung impinges a boy.

"Mianhae." Eun Kyung apologizes to the boy and tries to leave but the boy blocks her way.

"Park Eun Kyung?"

"Yes. How do you know me?" Eun Kyung is trying to remember the boy but she still doesn't know who is he. Hee Young takes Eun Kyung's hand to pull her along but Byung Hun stops her and tells her to go to the class, too.

"Do you remember Yoon Mi Cha?"

"Yes."

"This sounds a bit weird but that girl is me. My real name is Yoon Jae Hwa. Sorry for not telling the truth." Jae Hwa introduces himself. Eun Kyung just stand there. She doesn't understand why she can'r recognize that she talked to a boy. She told many things. She smiles at him. He asks where the office at and lead him there. Then she goes to her class. When she reaches the classroom, she meets Jung Kook.

"Aigoo. You look like a panda." Jung Kook says to Eun Kyung. But she moves her way to her seats, ignores Jung Kook. After a while, the teacher comes in. She asks the class about the project and says that they have to give her tomorrow. Then, a boy comes in. This makes Eun Kyung surprise.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Yoon Jae Hwa imnida." The boys glare at Jae Hwa and the girls scream. Maybe because he is quite good-looking.

"Jae Hwa ah. Sit there." Mrs.Seo points at the desk next to the window.

"I want to sit next to her, seonsaengnim." Jae Hwa looks at Eun Kyung and smiles.

"But Hee Young has already sit there." Then Jae Hwa glares at Mrs.Seo. She tells Hee Young to sit at the desk next to the window. Jae Hwa goes to his seat and sits down. Jung Kook feels a bit annoyed. He has never sit with Eun Kyung before but a new student can. He is going to tell Mrs.Seo to change his seat but he remember that he is a Kingka so he sits down. All the lesson, Jae Hwa keep staring at Eun Kyung. This makes Jung Kook even more angry. When the lesson end, Jung Kook exhales. It's finally the breaktime.


Author's note: The new character apprear. He can be Jung Kook's rival. My story is boring. Even me, the author, feel it. I think I haven't tried hard so I'll work harder so please support me. Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT. I'd love to listen to your comment so I can write better. Also, are there any Angels here? Happy Teen Top's 4th anniversary. #TEENTOP4EVER

- teentopismylove -