Chapter 28

I will show you what is love

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP ( Is this the phone's sound when it receives a message?)

Eun Kyung opens her phone to read the message. She widen her eyes at the message.

From: Unknown number

Your dad is with me. Come here or your dad will... . This address:... (something, just image it's a place few people know) Remember come here alone. If you call the police, you know what will happen.

Eun Kyung smirks at the message. She doesn't believe it. She reply it.

From: Eun Kyung

Don't telling joke to me. I don't have free time.

Then Eun Kyung receives a video. In the video, she sees her dad is telling her to save him and he is being hit. She hurry pushed Jung Kook and runs. Jung Kook shouts her name and chases after but he is a bit late so she has already gone. He goes in the car and tells the driver to drive him to Eun Kyung's house. He knocks on Byung Hun's house. Fortunately, he is at home. Jung Kook tells him what happened and Byung Hun looks like he know what to do.

"GPS? Does she know? Since when?" Jung Kook asked Byung Hun.

"Of course she doesn't know. Do you think she will accept this?"

Jung Kook and Byung Hun know where she is going and they go straight to there by a taxi. Jung Kook asked Byung Hun to go in his car but Byung Hun refused. He said it isn't safe. The driver heard what they were talking about so he called someone.

...

"Appa! Appa!" Eun Kyung goes in the storehouse and runs to her father but she is stopped by a man. She is pushed by him. He keeps preventing her from going to her dad. But someone tells the man to stop. She sees at that person and she frozen. The person is Yoon Jae Hwa. "Jae Hwa? Why are...? Hoksi..."

"You are smart."

"I thought you are my friend."

"Only you think that."

"But why do you have to do that?"

"Your dad borrowed my money but he hasn't paid me yet."

"I know that isn't the only reason."

"You want to know? That's because of you. I have warned you to get away from Jung Kook before, right? Staying near him is dangerous. I've told you that. I even did everything I could for you but you only looked at me like a normal friend. You don't listen to me and this is what you have to receive."

"But there are still many people love you."

"I don't need them. I need you. But you don't care about me so I don't need you anymore. I want to see people who love you heartbroken, especially Jung Kook."

"But you can do everything to me. Why is my dad? Why are you being like this?" 

"Why do you have to care about that old man? He doesn't need you. Do you want to know why he never likes you? You aren't his daughter."

"How can?"

"Your mom cheated on your dad so he isn't your dad."

"It's not true. Right dad?" Eun Kyung starts to cry. She turns her head to her dad but he doesn't say anything. Jae Hwa is still cold toward her.

"Cry? Girls are always like that. Stop crying! I'm talking too much to you." Jae Hwa is going to tie Eun Kyung but then two people go in. They are Jung Kook and Byung Hun. "You!" Jae Hwa glared at Eun Kyung then slaps her.

Jung Kook sees Eun Kyung was slapped so he is angry. Byung Hun and him are fighting against about 20 another guys. They are smaller than all of the gang so it takes them much time to fight. They are really tired but they continue fighting for Eun Kyung. Jae Hwa can't wait so he picks up a stick and hit Eun Kyung's father but Eun Kyung shield for her father and she is hit. She fall down on the ground and slowly closes her eyes. Jung Kook shouts her name and runs to her. Fortunately, the polices come. They catch all of the gang, even Jae Hwa. Eun Kyung is taken to the hospital.

...

Jung Kook, Byung Hun and Eun Kyung's father are waiting out of the emergency. Eun Kyung's father is crying. Jung Kook keeps walking non-stop. Only Byung Hun is patient but he can't stand looking Jung Kook walking like that.

"Stop walking. You make me dizzy."

"Why can you be so patient when Eun Kyung...?

"I know but please sit down. You aren't the only person worry."

"Fine." Jung Kook then sits down.

After a while, the doctor comes out. All of them ask the doctor. He says Eun Kyung is fine and people can visit her. All of them exhale.

3 days after 

Eun Kyung slowly opens her eyes. She sees her dad sitting next to her bed. He is sleeping but still holding her hand. She is happy to see her father next to her. Then she smiles. He suddenly wakes up.

"Do I make you wake up? I'm sorry, appa."

"Eun Kyung, you are awake?" Eun Kyung's dad hugs her tight.

"Appa, I can't breath." Eun Kyung pushes her dad lightly.

"Mianhae. I go to call the doctor." Eun Kyung's dad goes out looking for the doctor.

The doctor finishes checking for her and she is okay. But she still need to be in the hospital.

At night

"Eun Kyung, mianhae." Eun Kyung sits down on the chair next to her bed.

"Why do you suddenly tell sorry? Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for everything. I'm a bad father. You have always done everything for me. But I treated you badly. I have always made you in danger... I" Eun Kyung's father can't talk anything more and he cries.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, dad. It's my mom and me' fault. I'm not your daughter so you don't have to love me. But I still want to call you dad. I will always love you althought anything happened. I love you."

"I love you,  too." Eun Kyung and her dad hug each other. Both of them are crying. They cry until falling asleep.


Author's note: Sorry for my mistakes. And finally Eun Kyung's father realiaze her love. He is a good father now, I think. It's really near the end now. Maybe 2 or 3 chapters more. Thanks for supporting me! Please SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE & COMMENT!

- teentopismylove -