Chapter 1

I will show you what is love

"Eun Kyung! Where is my alcohol?" Eun Kyung's father shouts at her at the same time he hits her.

Eun Kyung doesn't say anything. She keeps begging but her father still hit her. She knows that she can't do anything now except running. She runs out of home until the midnight. She goes home, finds her father sleeping on the couch. She gives him a blanket and she goes to sleep.

Next morning, she wakes up early and makes breakfast for her father. She goes to school and Hee Young and Byung Hun are waiting for her outside her house. She goes to school with them without saying anything. Hee Young and Byung Hun are quite too because they know what happen to her.

Eun Kyung and Hee Young go to the same class while Byung Hun goes to an another class. Every student chats about Eun Kyung when they see new bruise on her.

"Oh, you fought? Tck tck tck." Jung Kook laught at Eun Kyung and the class laugh, too.

"Yah! Be careful at what you talk!" Hee Young shout at Jung Kook. Eun Kyung is happy because at least, she has Hee Young beside. All the class be noisy when they see Hee Young shouts at the kingka. The teacher comes in so the class is quiet now.

After the boring lesson is the break. Eun Kyung still sits in the class.

"Have you eaten anything? I will buy for you somthing." Hee Young says and stands up but Eun Kyung holds her hand.

"No but I don't want to eat. Can you go to the garden with me?"

"Ok."

They go to the garden. They sit on the swing. This is the place that Eun Kyung love the most because it's quite. She loves the quietness. They sit there for a while then a student comes and says that the teacher calls Hee Young. Eun Kyung sits alone again. Then she feels someone sitting next to her. She raises her head up and sees that Byung Hun sits next to her.

"Eat it. I know that you haven't eaten anything." Byung Hun gives Eun Kyung an unpacked snack. She shakes her head but then he puts a piece of snack into . She is very surprise that Byung Hun did it. She keeps staring at him.

"Am I that handsome?" He smiles at her. She doesn't know what to say so she goes to her class. She doesn't want Byung Hun to see her blush face. It may ruin her image.

Finally, the school ends. Eun Kyung, Byung Hun and Hee Young are walking home. Byung Hun and Hee Young both want Eun Kyung to happy so they chat with her. She only smiles. But when she comes home and sees her father, she knows what is going to happen to her.