The End of Everything

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Thursday night when Sehun was walking, heading to the Slytherin's common room but being dragged by someone unfamiliar. He couldn't see the person's face as his eyes were blindfolded with a black clothe and the hold that the other was giving him was too unfamiliar. Nothing came across his mind but puzzled when he peeked through the thin line of the blindfold—the stranger was wearing a pair of black leather shoes and he hadn't slightest idea of who the stranger actually was.

 

He struggled to break free from the stranger's tight grip on his arms but the boy was way stronger than him—he tried all his might but kept on failing. Thousand of whats and whys came across his mind but none of them seemed to be possible right now in this state where he suddenly got caught by a certain someone that he couldn’t recognize let alone when he couldn’t even see his face.

 

The stranger was now chuckling when he heard Sehun screaming and even begging to let him go but Malfoy’s mind snapped, the image of Leo Higgs came into view in his head. He knew that voice and his mind; again, snapped to something he had done to him in the past year when he rejected the boy in front of everybody in the Great Hall.

 

It wasn’t that he hated him but he didn’t like Higgs because of his bad attitude despite he was actually behaving in the same way as the other but he just couldn’t get along with the boy. Leo was his senior and he was now in his final year of studying in Hogwarts. The thing that the black-haired boy was doing right at this moment seemingly absurd but somehow it gave the blonde an idea of why he was being dragged to somewhere unknown, maybe it as revenge. It was possible, wasn’t it?

 

“Let me go, Leo!” He screeched but the latter didn’t bother to loosen his grip instead he tightened causing Sehun to wince.

 

“Stop dreaming. You’re gonna be mine tonight.” Leo whispered to his ear and he flinched, what was that supposed to mean?

 

The next thing he knew, he was being pushed into somewhere dark and menacing that made his goosebumps standing on his skin. Leo Higgs had letting go his arms and pulled away the blindfold from his eyes but he still couldn't see him. Why was he being pushed in this dark place? He had no idea but feeling like crying his lung out.

 

“What do you want from me, Leo?” He hissed in angry when his eyes caught the latter body figure was coming closer but he quickly flinched and froze in his spot when he spotted another body figure stood behind the boy. What did they want to do to him?

 

"Oh, finally! You’re calling my name? I thought you'd be forgetting me, Malfoy. Remember when you’re being hit by the Bludger? It’s me who did it yet you accused Potter, the poor boy.” Leo chuckled and slowly placed his palm on Sehun’s chest that pushed the boy to the wall.

 

“How dare you!” Sehun said through gritted teeth and fists clenching but beginning to shiver as Leo’s breathe was now fanning his skin. They were only inched away that made the blonde’s lips tremble.

 

“I want you, don’t you know that?” Leo whispered seductively to his ear and he flinched, trying to push the other away but his hands got caught by Higgs and pinned him to the wall, keeping him in place.

 

“Let go of me, you !” He groaned earning a laugh from Leo and the other boy. He was wondering who that other boy actually was and what was he doing over there with Leo?

 

“Crabbe, keep the door lock.” Leo ordered and Sehun could hear Higgs was now smirking at him. Crabbe, he once heard the name before but his mind couldn’t actually remember about that Crabbe’s face as he felt the black-haired boy’s lips were running softly on his skin.

 

“L-Let me go, p-please.” He begged, eyes beginning to brim with tears but the grip on his wrist tightened and that was when Leo crashed his lips against his pink soft ones. He struggled to break from the other’s tight grip and lustful movements, but he was too weak to fight as his legs started to lose its strength. Why did it have to be happening? Why did Leo do this to him? He had done nothing wrong, people used to get rejected by lot of things and why Higgs had to be like this? Trying to abuse him?

 

In a brief moment, he was now on the floor with Leo hovering above him. He cursed himself mentally for being this weak and did nothing for his pride. He was too weak to even fight now. Leo Higgs had stripped him, leaving him stark on the floor—though he’d cried his lung out, begging for the elder boy to let him go and forgive him but the boy didn’t even buy his beg instead Leo abused him with his finger being pushed in Sehun’s hole, the weak boy that was now biting his lip, didn’t want to let the moan escape from his mouth because it could only make Leo smile in victory.

 

Leo couldn’t contain his lust anymore as his hard on was urging him to just the boy and so he did it by pushing inside Sehun and right at that moment, Malfoy could only see his world crushed down, shattering down like the broken glasses, all the pieces of it were now scratching his heart. He had lost his ity to someone he once rejected and too far from his liking. The kisses that Higgs were giving him, was burning his skin, and he had stopped crying but sobbed silently—the elder was ing in and out of him making him bit his lip even harder until it bleed but failed when a soft moan escaped from his mouth as Leo’s harder, hitting his spot and he felt useless.

 

He could feel the grip on his wrist loosened but everything was worthless now even if Leo gave him permission to run. His pride was already broken, he was being abused, and being by his senior, there was nothing left in him anymore but pain and sadness.

 

Leo kept on trailing kisses from Sehun swollen lips, down to his neck and clavicle—kissing every inch of Malfoy’s fragile body. The blonde didn’t move and didn’t even beg for the elder to stop as he felt that it was already too late. He felt as if his soul had been taken away, feeling so weak and empty but hurt in the inside. Fate had never been fair to him, why did he have to be the one who hurt? Why did he have to face all the hardship alone? Wasn’t it unfair to a twelve-year-old boy like him?

 

“Remember Sehun, I’m your first and will always be the first. I want you to keep this in mind and stop pushing me away. You’re mine now.” Leo smirked, after he was satisfied that he was the first person to lay a hand on Sehun, he put his clothes on and got up, leaving Malfoy who was still —lying helplessly on the floor, eyes staring into the emptiness.

 

He didn’t find anything worth to speak and needless to say, he had had enough with his life. What more to say when you were already broken on your early stage of grown up? What more to be dreamt when everything you had, been taken away from you and what more to be wished when everything had already happened in just a blink of an eye without he could even protect himself from being abused by the monster named Leo Higgs? Everything was gone.

 

“Goodbye, my baby boy, dream of me.”

 

Leo pecked a kiss on his lips that made him feel disgusted with himself—and walked out from the room but soon as the elder boy made his way out, the was no longer in darkness an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter