A new start

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*pardon for any errors

"Good morning, my bad boy." Kai whispered in Sehun's ear that was still sleeping soundly in his arms. He thought of waking up the boy with peppering kisses all over Sehun's face but he came to think that maybe the boy was too tired that he didn't even moved when Kai caressed his cheek.

 

"I wonder why didn't I notice you before, you're just as beautiful as a snow prince." He whispered again, eyeing every single inch of Sehun's beautiful feature and snuggled only to give a few soft pecks on the latter's lips.

 

Kissing Sehun was so addicting and Kai thought that he couldn't and wouldn't stop pecking kisses all over Sehun's face—not to mention the younger's pink lips, it gave him the feeling of biting it until the end of time.

 

He could feel the butterflies in his stomach was surging him to make love to the sleeping boy that morning and the thought only made him hard—let alone he actually forgot that they were both in the bed.

 

"M-Morning," All of a sudden, came a raspy greet from Sehun when Kai was busying himself with marking Sehun's skin and it snapped him hard that he accidentally bit the latter's neck causing Sehun to yelp in pain.

 

"Oh, God. I-I'm sorry, Sehun. I j-just wanna wake you up..." Kai pulled away and quickly rubbed the boy's neck with his thumbs but Sehun only chuckled while shaking his head no.

 

"Am I that addicting, Kai?" Sehun teased, moving closer and he came to a decision which he sat up and slowly he got on top of Kai, innocently sitting on the latter's lap which causing Kai's heart to skip a beat and widened his eyes in disbelief but then a smirk formed on his face.

 

"Sehun, we're both ..." Kai wiggled his brows. "You're making me hard." He faked a pout and a blush crept up Sehun's face until he could see the tip of the boy's ears were as red as strawberry.

 

"I-I think, we need to-"

 

Suddenly Kai pushed him only to make him lying on the bed and this time, Kai was the one to be on top of him while leaning down to kiss him and he felt that his chest was going to explode in any second with the tanned lips were now playing its role to melt him even more then he deeply stared into Kai's eyes that were now filling with lust and wants.

 

"Hey..."Sehun whispered between the lips then cupped Kai's face with his palms."I think I want you now, inside me."

 

"I just want a kiss; I don't wanna hurt you today. You're not ready, I know." Kai gave a reassuring smile and continued to kiss then Sehun's lower lip—asking the boy to open up then s his arms around the blonde boy's slim waist, closing the gap between on another.

 

"Thank you." With that, Sehun wrapped his arms around Kai's neck and parted his lips then the latter gladly shoved his wet muscle into the blonde's mouth, every corner of Sehun's sweet cavern.

 

A low moan escaped from Sehun's mouth when their members touched and he could feel the hardness was actually making him hurt and for the first time in forever, he would never care if he got pregnant as long as it was Kai's seed.

 

In just a blink of an eye, he was already in a mess when the tanned was busying himself giving the blonde boy pleasure, even though it was actually hurting but it was fine because it was Kai's inside him.

 

He hugged Kai tightly and bit the tanned shoulder when both of them were coming together—Kai spurted his seed, rope by rope inside the boy and Sehun came in the Kai's hand—both were , and even panting, catching their breaths. They didn't bother to care if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter