Rainbow after the rain

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: Happier Chapter has arrived! 8 more chapters to go, and who's ready for fluff chapters!?? >___<

excuse any errors, I don't recheck. Thank you :* 

 

The 5th Year:

Foreign. It was foreign to Sehun, waking up to the sight of green, black and white balloons floating in the mid-air, with the words ‘Happy Birthday’ printed all over it, and a few feet away from his bed, there was a coffee table, placed with a pile of cards, various gifts and presents presented on the table and he heard a voice of someone singing the usual birthday song. The voice was always angelic and by hearing it, he knew that it was his angel singing. They were going to paint his life with rainbows today and he would not mind waking up with this throughout his life.

 

The song seemed to lull him back to sleep as he was still with his blanket wrapped around his body and eyes were getting heavier again because of the voice echoed the spacious space as though it was made for him but he groggily gazed at the glimpse of someone’s hand behind the door as he heard it creaking open, and Sehun patiently waited with his sleepy head; was not ready to brush off his sleep yet.

 

Born to be precious. That was his fifth year’s slight of quote. Being precious sounded so overrated of him but to be frankly stated, his presence had come to be something good to the students. They had been wishing him good mornings, great days since the past one year. Sehun did not say that leaving his love life was great but his days were brighter ever since he decided to move on. Who told you moving on is easy? That was the hardest thing to do in life. Let alone when he kept on popping inside your head, by virtually or reality, it affected his life nonetheless.

 

Yet the encouragement was given to him to keep moving and his best friends were always precious to him. By the mention of best friends, he did not only have Kyungsoo and Kris, but now Sehun had the trolls, pranksters you name it, they had been appearing in his life for quite some time and did not mind a bit to their existence. The trolls were Chanyeol Goyle, Chen Flint and Baekhyun Delacour, Tao Diggory and Luhan Weasley were more likely pranksters. If it could be added another more, Xiumin Longbottom was one of them but he kept making a failed prank to be honest.

By having these people around, he could wish nothing more but to have them close ever after.

 

“Happy birthday!” The petite boy with a rectangular grin popped in front of him and Sehun was not a bit surprise to that but mocked the other with his eyes rolling comically but then grinned ear to ear when Baekhyun shot him a glare. He was still sleepy but he did not think he could sleep with Baekhyun standing close to him. The cute boy was a nightmare when he mad.

 

“Baekhyun, seriously? I need Soo to sing me good morning songs.” Sehun lazily sat up, pushing the blanket away until the hem of it reached the floor, he threw his long legs to the edge of the bed before sliding his feet to the pooh slippers on the floor. Pooh, muggle things, he thought before he glanced at Baekhyun Delacour who had his sour face on and Sehun giggled, because Baekhyun was narcissistic and his narcissism was seriously a disaster. It could make him turn into a devil within second. Even Lord Voldemort could be defeated by Evil Baekhyun Delacour. Yet Sehun loved to .

 

“My voice is always angelic and how dare you refused me, Sehun Hyperion Malfoy you jerk!” Came another nightmare when the other hit him with a pillow, hard. Sehun did not yelp nor begging the other to stop, instead he laughed at the funny reaction he was getting from the petite boy.

 

“Okay, okay, you’re always awesome, Baekhyun. You are an angel but a second after, you can shapeshift into anything, even Voldemort and that’s amazing!” Sehun just did not want to stop because Baekhyun’s reaction was always epic and worth to be seen.

 

“Happy Birthday, Malfoy brat!” The voice echoed to the room, he and Baekhyun turned their heads towards the door and duh. Another disaster he thought but it somehow helped him from being killed by Baekhyun alone. He watched as Chanyeol, Chen, Tao, Luhan and Xiumin stepped into the room with their hands holding gifts.

Sorry, he was not an imbecile to trust those boys. Nu-uh.

 

“Kyungsoo and Kris are waiting for you at the Great Hall and we have decided to go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter