"The dream, it's haunting me again."

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, he’s the one who you?” There’s a disappointment in Kris’ voice but he still held Sehun close to his chest, the younger just nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat with tears wetting his skin and Kyungsoo was back hugging the younger boy while running his fingers in Malfoy’s soft locks.

 

Kris bit his lip, trying harder to calm himself as the burning feeling was growing under his chest. He might’ve killed Leo right now if it’s not because of Sehun who begged him to keep it as a secret as he didn’t want the story got spread all over Hogwarts, it would only make him feel even sadder but little did he know, his biggest enemy—Potter—had already knew about it.

 

Kyungsoo was feeling the same but he controlled himself to not get mad because he didn’t want to give any pressure to Malfoy as the blonde had already broken and hurt. Sehun was strong enough to face every hard obstacle in his life alone and if he were meant to be in the younger’s place, he might’ve killed himself using the killing curse—Avada Kedavra.

 

They were lying on the bed, hugging one another tightly while listening to Sehun’s story of how everything’s happening and Kyungsoo wished that he had a power of time control to stop everything from happening and made the younger smile again but it was too late, everything had already happened without notice.

 

“I think we should report this to the High Inquisitor.” Kyungsoo said with voice barely above whisper but noticing that Sehun was shaking his head no at the suggestion, he could only breathe with a small okay to the younger boy and Kris threw him a faint smile that made him sigh.

 

“It’s getting late, Sehun need a rest.” Kris managed to change the subject. “I think we should get going now, or else—”

 

“Please,” Sehun cut him out, muffling in his chest, “Stay here tonight. I don’t wanna be alone.”

 

The blonde’s voice was cracked, pleading at the two to stay but Kris and Kyungsoo was still taking into consideration because people might mistake them as the betrayer to their houses and none of the two wanted to be betrayers but, again, thinking about Sehun’s bad condition right then and there, making their chest tightened and the sadness was all over them, tough they were not the ones who got the bad luck.

 

“But Hunnie—” Kyungsoo trailed off when he got another plead from the younger boy then sighed in defeat, giving Kris a pleading look to stay and fortunately the taller boy did nod in agreement causing him to smile a bit.

 

Kyungsoo then pressed his cheek against Sehun’s while tightening his hug around Malfoy’s slim waist and he whispered, “You should sleep and rest, let me sing you a lullaby.”

 

And that made Kris giggle out of the blue because Kyungsoo was treated the younger boy like a three-year-old kid and he thought wasn’t effective for Sehun Hyperion Malfoy.

 

“Are you serious?” Kris made a face earning a roll of eyes from the petite boy.

 

“I am dead serious, Kris. Now shut up, it’s for Sehun, not for you and if you dare to fall asleep because of it, pays me 30 bucks tomorrow.” Kyungsoo challenged and Kris nodded mockingly while mouthing a ‘challenge accepted’ at the doe eyed boy and to some extent, Finch-Fletchley felt like knocking Mclaggen out because of the mock the other was giving.

 

Sehun, who was in the middle of the elder boys, feeling slightly amused with Kris and Kyungsoo’s childish acts and every bit of their argument made him feel relieved, although he knew that everything wouldn’t be the same anymore. He was so broken-hearted till he felt as if the death was waiting for him in the next few seconds, ready to throw his soul into the hell but the elders wouldn’t leave him alone. Never.

 

“Hush, little baby, don't say a word,” Kyungsoo started, the melodious voice of the petite boy made him feel at ease and to some extent ceasing the thoughts about what had happened to him today.

 

“Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird. And if that mockingbird won't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring…”

 

And if that diamond ring turns brass,

Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

 

And if that looking glass gets broke,

Papa's gonna buy you a Billy goat

 

And if that Billy goat won't pull,

Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

 

And if that cart and bull turn over,

Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

 

And if that dog named Rover won't bark

Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart…

 

‘You’re disgusting.’

 

Said a voice in his head, pulling him out from the darkness and he was now in a white room with nothing around but he and himself. He stared into the distance, trying to digest of what was actually happening. The white room was giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter