I want to understand, please let me in.

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Hi guys! Long time I haven't updated this story but I finally tried to catch up with my stories again. It's kind of a boring chapter but you need to read it. lol Anyway, you can find me on Instagram >> @leys.ooh << busying myself with sketching and >> @prettyugleys << the place where I wrote quotes to myself. hehe tell me when you're there So I can follow you guys! :) 

**no proof-read, no recheck. 

“Sehun-ah…”

 

Kai ran his fingers in Sehun’s soft locks while whispering sweet nothing in the other’s ear. He knew that Sehun wouldn’t get up in a couple of days or maybe throughout the week and he could just see him lying on the bed without moving because that’s what Professor Slughorn had told him a few days back—that for the time being Sehun might not get up from his deep sleep as he was still in trauma and shock.

 

They were at the Hospital Wing and Kai only able to be there in the midnight where he would sneak out from Gryffindor Dormitories only to visit Sehun and kept the blonde boy company though he knew that Sehun wouldn’t be listening to him but that was the least thing he could do for his beloved one.

 

“Do you wanna know something?” Kai paused and smiled faintly to himself then continued, “I bought bunch of candies for you. I know you barely like candy but please wake up...” He then rested his head on the blonde’s right arm while kissing the back of Sehun’s hand softly.

 

“I missed you.”

 

He was just sitting on the armchair, surely it wasn’t comfortable at all but he wanted to be there for Sehun and he would never leave the blonde alone again after all of the things that happened to the latter. He really wished that he could kill Leo Higgs but he just waited for the day to come—the day where he would seek for the revenge.

 

Sometimes he had this feeling of exploring into the blonde’s heart, wanting to understand all of the things that had been through by Sehun Hyperion Malfoy. He wanted to feel the pain that was hurting his Sehun, because he had never knew for how much the blonde was hurting ever since he stepped in Hogwarts.

 

A tear rolled down his temple when Sehun’s image flashed at the back of his mind, those eyes that filled with sadness, those lips that barely smiled, Sehun’s gloomy face, and the coldness in the blonde’s voice—those were enough to show how much pain Sehun was containing under his chest and it somehow too hard for him to comprehend.

 

“Sehun-ah, did you know that I’ve caught a cold yesterday? You should wake up and hug me." Kai pouted while eyes staring at the back of Sehun's hand, admiring the soft pale skin of the blonde.

 

"Hum... when will you wake up? It's boring to talk to a sleeping beauty. Do you want me to turn into a Crown Prince and kiss you?" Kai giggled gloomily at his silliness yet still trying hard to hold his tears and closed his eyes to cease the sadness yet it was hurting so much.

 

In the meantime Kai was busying himself blabbering to everything that happened in Hogwarts in these few days with his eyes closed, Sehun woke up to the whispering sound in his ear while frowning as he slowly opened his eyes only to see the white ceiling and felt like his right arm was getting numb as he could feel a light weight had settled on it and something was tickling his skin.

 

He wondered where he was but the place was familiar as he could still remember the surroundings of the huge room and he’d ever been there before yet his mind still couldn’t work properly but averted his gaze to his right only to be greeted with a soft voice. It was melodious yet his vision was in hazy that had him to frown and blink his eyes several times to clear his vision. 

 

Those raven locks. He thought as he finally could clearly see a certain someone was actually there accompanying him. He knew it well but it seemed so hard to even speak because of the dryness in his throat. He wanted to call the other yet the word stuck in his throat that he could only move his thumb to languidly brush the other's knuckle.

 

"...I had a real bad dream, last night and I…” Kai trailed off. “Sehun?" Kai snapped his eyes opened when he felt someone was rubbing his knuckle. It felt like a dream as he noticed Sehun’s thumb was moving and he quickly lifted his head then looked to the left side to check on Sehun.

 

The silence that filled the air suddenly became a beautiful music in his ear when he could finally see the blonde was trying hard to quirk a smile at him and he shot up from his seat only to lean down again to hug his Sehun. Only God knows how happy he was at this time when finally, the blonde had woken up from his deep sleep.

 

The sight of Sehun trying to carve a smile even at his very poor condition, made Kai felt so touched and he promised that once the blonde get better, he would bring him out to take some fresh air and spend some quality of times accompanying the boy.

 

Nothing really matters to him but Sehun’s happiness.

 

“Sehun-ah…” His voice cracked. “I’m sorry, I’m so, so sorry.” He cried in the crook of Sehun’s neck, unable to utter any other words than apologizing because of his carelessness but the younger weakly hugged him back, to let him know that it wasn’t his fault owing to the fact that Sehun was actually feeling relieved to see him there, hugging the younger.

 

“K-Kai…” Sehun choked a sob despite with the dryness in his throat; he was still able to speak but his voice almost inaudible. “T-Thank you.”  

 

“I thought you wouldn’t get up…”

 

It was an hour later; Sehun found himself smiling softly at the raven-haired boy in front him. He was still lying on the bed as Kai insisted to let him rest and he couldn’t argue more because he was still so weak yet he didn’t want to make the other worried, so he lied there; listening to Kai’s soothing voice.

 

“You wouldn’t stop nagging, woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter