A happiness that matter

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: I think someone is going to kill me for updating this chapter. LOL  Anyway, comments are loved, upvotes are appreciated!! 

 

Everything fell into silent as the Sun withdrew its presence and Sehun sat on the bench at the small garden he used to spend his time alone but with Kyungsoo next to him that day. He did not utter a single word when he took Kyungsoo's right hand into his; examining the wounded knuckles and sighed profusely before he fished out his wand but came to a halt as he remembered one thing. Kyungsoo was hurting because he was mad at how selfless he was.

He should not treat Kyungsoo's hand with just a flick of wand, should he?

 

Sehun shook his head no, he needed the first aid kit. Meanwhile Kyungsoo on the other hand did not spare a glance at the blonde. His eyes were glued to the ground under his feet because his anger had yet to subside not to mention when Sehun Hyperion Malfoy kept saying 'I'm okay' after they fought. But what Sehun just did to Kai was unacceptable for him. He hated to see Sehun sacrificing things for Potter.

 

"Hey, are we going to be mute all day long or what? I wonder where all the smile goes. Is it under your feet?" Sehun tried to coax. He bended down, pretended to check the smile under Kyungsoo's foot and pouted a little when he saw none. Of course, it was not there. He acted silly just for Kyungsoo. "Or is it at the back of your head-," Sehun then moved to check it at the back of the petite boy's head but trailed off when Kyungsoo out of the blue grabbed his wrist with his other hand, gripping it hard until he heard the other hissed; signaling him to stop.

 

"Stop playing dumb, Sehun." Kyungsoo grumbled and Sehun stopped; sighing in defeat, he then pulled his hand away as the grip slowly loosened. He wasn't scared of Kyungsoo, not anymore because he was the reason why the petite boy was acting that way. Instead of standing up and left, he moved closer only to wrap his arms around Kyungsoo's trembling body.

 

Sehun could feel Kyungsoo’s body tensed up at his embrace but he ignored it; hands were leisurely his best friend’s back. As though he wanted to cease all the pain that was incessantly creeping under Kyungsoo’s skin.

"As your guardian-," Sehun started to sing. "I will block the stiff wind even though people turns their back to you." A tear rolled down his face.

 

"If I could become the person who can wipe your tears on your tiring day-," Sehun kept on singing with his already shaky voice, trying hard not to sob in front of Kyungsoo. His chin was placed on Kyungsoo's shoulder and he leisurely turned his head sideways to hide his silent cry but Kyungsoo knew that Sehun Hyperion Malfoy was bad at lying and hiding things.

 

"It will be heaven." Sehun added before he fell quiet, unable to continue when all the lyrics stuck in his throat. It hurt. All the phrases in that song was hurting him though they were beautiful but it made all the torture crawl back to his chest and he was mentally and physically exhausted.

"I," Came Kyungsoo's angelic voice.

 

"Who has fallen in love with no other place to go back," Kyungsoo continued with a heavy heart. He tried harder not to choke a sob as he sang, pouring all his heart contents by singing and the lyrics sync perfectly with what he had been feeling towards Sehun. "My wings have been taken away," He rubbed the corner of his eyes as he beautifully chorused, rapidly blinking his eyes as if to stop it from falling but tears were already pooling in his eyes and he knew he was going to cry waterfall after this.

 

"Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness," Sehun bit his lips harder at the lyrics, it bit every inch of his body, leaving marks and torturous feeling inside. It was too much for him to take. Like someone had squeezed his bleeding heart; making the blood oozed from various angles then leave it drained with no more beats. It was soon dead, turning colorless like a dead rose. And that was how Sehun fell into the pit of abyss, the whole world soon darkened, eerie and menacing.

"It's you. You are my eternity."

 

♦♦♦

 

Flashback:

"Baekhyun Delacou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter