The Seekers Being Hit

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun Hyperion Malfoy, stop making fuss unless you wanna get a detention!” Madam Hooch scolded as she pulled Kai away from Sehun’s tight grip.

 

Sehun was breathing furiously, trying harder to suppress his anger while staring at Kai Severus Potter who was now giving him a death stare but failed as he stepped forward to the tanned only to get pushed back by Madam Hooch that now standing in front of him. He wasn’t afraid of getting a detention because he wanted to rip the boy apart—felt terribly sick of him.

 

All of his classmates were gaping at the scene, none of them dared to speak and they hadn’t thought that the Malfoy’s would attack the Potter’s in Madam Hooch’s class because she was a strict person when it came to discipline. The pale-skinned boy didn’t seem to back away and Kai seemingly started to soften his gaze—letting out a sigh while hanging his head low.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Professor. I shouldn’t have said something bad to him.” Kai muttered with a voice barely above whisper but loud enough for the Professor to hear.

 

“Do not try to act like an angel, Potter. I feel like throwing up.” Sehun scoffed and with that he walked away—heading out from the Training Grounds.

 

He didn’t feel like staying because his heart was aching—seeing the Potter’s successfully lifted up his broomstick made chest tighten, and annoyed upon seeing the said boy’s euphoric smile because he could never carve something as beautiful as that on his lips. His life was miserable though he had everything in reality but he actually had nothing.

 

The way Kai beamed brightly, the way he smiled, the way his friends being all sweet and good to him, his capability of making people feeling good of around him and everything made Sehun feel like he was already losing to the Potter’s. He didn’t have all that things, causing him to feel like killing himself. He was already defeated by the reality that the Potter’s was way better than him—the Malfoy’s.

 

“I want to see you fly with the broomstick together with Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy or else you’ll be punished.”

 

Madam Hooch said loudly enough for Sehun to freeze at his spot and he felt as if the sun was beaming brighter than a second ago. It seemed like he had another chance to beat the Potter’s and would completely agree to what the Professor just said, maybe he could prove them that they were wrong and though he was one of the Malfoy’s, he surely knew how to be a great person and would show them that he could be good like another people, like the Potter’s.

 

“Sure.”

 

 

 

 

A year later: 

“Sehun, stop right there!”

 

Kevin Lestrange—a boy with violet hair, milky white skin, and has a pair of blue eyes—Slytherin Quidditch Team’s captain shouted and scolded Sehun at the same time because the boy was flying freely above at the Training Grounds without focusing to the main agenda, practice. He decided to chase the pale-skinned boy and asked him to stop playing around but what he got was only a smirk from the latter that made him feel like ripping apart the Malfoy’s big head and tossed it to the trash bin.

 

Sehun didn’t feel like stopping instead he flew faster to keep on playing around because he didn’t feel like practicing and he had no interest at all to continue since he was deadly tired that day with three hours of practicing at early in the morning. Kevin was a strict captain causing him to feel sick each time the violet hair boy said that they would have a long time of practice.

 

The other players were standing beneath him on the ground, feeling slightly annoyed with his playfulness and he could see Tao and Chanyeol were giving him glares—asking him to get down but to no avail.

 

He sped up and turned around to see Kevin that was still chasing him, a little farther from him then he smirked but quickly swiped it away as he noticed the boy was saying something to him causing him to frown a bit. He couldn’t actually hear to what the boy was actually saying, feeling a bit weird, he turned his head back to the front only to be greeted with a Bludger that was coming toward his direction.

 

“Sehun, the Bludger was co—watch out!”

 

It hit him hard on his head causing him to lose his balance and control. His vision suddenly went blur as he felt the pain on his head started to flow throughout his body, he then realized that he was falling—falling to the ground but fortunately Kevin was fast to cast the spell with Aresto momentum onto him, slower his move to not hit the ground. He felt grateful because the Lestrange’s was there for him but he was wondering who the person that dared to throw him the Bludger. Was it the Potter’s? But there was no sign of the tanned boy at the Training Ground. He couldn’t think properly at this moment since his head was aching and feeling a bit dizzy.

 

“Stop playing around, you ! What if you got hurt? The match is just in another week!” Kevin scolded him as he landed safely to the ground and smacked his already aching head.

 

“Ouch! It’s hurt—!” He snapped while rubbing his sore head while his teammates were jogging—coming toward his direction.

 

“You surely know how to give us heart attack, don’t you, Hyperion?” Tao shot him with a glare when he finally towered the blonde that was still sitting on the ground—rolling his eyes in annoyance.

 

“It’s not even my fault!” He retorted and looked up only to be greeted with glares that his teammates were throwing at him.

 

“It is!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter