The weird feelings of mine

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun x Kris = SeKai

Sehun x Kyungsoo = SeKai

No matter how twisted the plot is, you don't have to worry because it's always SeKai.

*no more author's note after this as I didn't find the need to write it anyway. Thanks for reading, subscribes and upvotes. Enjoy reading. + my story is always unpredictable because I don't do draft for plot line. It's wasting my time and so sorry for always being unpredictable. I write based on the thought that come across my mind.

Kai hid himself behind the book racks a few feet away from the two sleeping bodies when he noticed Sehun was stirring in his sleep and buried his face further in the crook of the petite boy's neck. His chest suddenly tightened by the scene.

 

Peeking through the book rack, the jealousy beginning to build inside him, he envied Kyungsoo of being so close to the blonde. He couldn't find the reasons why he was feeling that way but he wanted Sehun to at least talk to him and say something. He was actually waiting for the other to utter a word ever since Malfoy got four years ago but the boy seemingly keeping himself far from others but Kris and Kyungsoo.

 

It had been for years Sehun shut the world down and didn't really talk to people. He could see the other kept on flinching every time people got to be near him or around him. He would always walk with hanging his head down and eyes on the floor, keeping the eye contact away from everyone in Hogwarts.

 

There was no more mocks in his voice, no more wicked smile, no more insulting people, no arrogant and selfish but silence. Everything about Sehun could be related to the silence and murks. He had completely changed to someone other yet the students still didn't like him instead throwing hates on him rather worse, insulting and the blonde even got bullied by some of the final year students.

 

But when he was being around Kris and Kyungsoo, he managed to make his smile reached his eyes and Kai, wanted to be one of the people who could make the boy smile but he couldn't because Sehun kept on running away from him. He tried to talk to Malfoy but he got a frighten look from the other. Not wanting to pressure Sehun but he wanted to tell him that he knew about the milky boy's black past, the boy should know that he was the one who found him at the Dungeon Cave but he had no chance of telling the truth.

 

'Why did you run away from me? I want you to hold my hand.' He thought to himself and closed his eyes for a few seconds to calm himself but snapped it open when heard a morning wish from Sehun to Kyungsoo.

 

"Good morning, Soo!" Sehun chirped happily then pecked a kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek causing Kai's chest to clench a bit.

 

Sehun seemed didn’t awkward at all of giving Fletchley a kiss. That made Kai rather confused and wanted to know more about the two. He could see Malfoy’s eyes glistening when he stared into Kyungsoo’s eyes. Something about them that he should know but shrugged it off right then and there since he needed to calm his heart that beating wildly under his chest.

 

"Morning, Hunnie. How are you feeling?" Kyungsoo asked while pecking a kiss on Sehun's forehead.

 

Kai could only watch the scene without moving. He was in shock, in jealous and feeling slightly sad of why the blonde choose to stay the hell away from him.The two were so close like lovers or were they lovers?

 

"I missed Kris." Sehun pouted causing the petite boy in front of him to chuckle.

 

"He'll be here today. He texted me last night after you fell asleep. We'll go to the Hogsmeade this evening, do you like it?"

 

Kai saw Kyungsoo was now caressing Malfoy's pale cheeks gently with thumbs, then brushed his nose lovingly against the blonde's sharp one as if Sehun was the most important person in his life, as if the younger meant a lot to him. Something about the doe-eyed boy made Kai felt uneasy to the closeness.

 

"I do.” The blonde breathed. “Thanks. I love you, Soo." Sehun blurted and Kai widened his eyes in disbelief. Was he mishearing something?

 

"I want a cheese cake with cherry on top today." The blonde added then pecked a kiss on Kyungsoo's plump lips and the other was now returning the same amount of kiss against Malfoy's soft ones but longer.

 

This time, Kai's heart fell, he could feel a tug on his heart and the blood that was running in his vein seemingly drained because of the scene before his eyes. Why did it have to be happening right then and there? What was Kyungsoo to Sehun? What about Kris? Why did he suddenly feel mad when actually he already had his Luhan, his lover?

 

He swallowed hard the lump in his throat and beginning to feel so down and glum. What if Kyungsoo was truly Sehun’s boyfriend? But why did he care, anyway? Malfoy didn’t even close to him let alone they were enemies back then and now, hadn’t talked to each for years, so what Kai was actually expecting to happen between him and the blonde? In the matter of factly, Sehun Hyperion Malfoy didn’t even find the need to talk to him so why did he have to feel that way?

 

Kai was deep in thought that he didn’t even realize the two had gone from his sight and was already left the room for breakfast. He tried to stop his reverie but failed as his mind kept on thinking about Sehun and mind was full with whys and whats. He couldn’t understand himself of how he could even wish to be closer to his enemy; it’s not that the other wanted to be his friend, right?

 

The day seemed gloomy and dull to him, he couldn’t find the reasons behind that feeling but Sehun, he wanted to talk to the boy so badly that he couldn’t even focus to what the pretty boy in front of him was blabbering. He was already in the Great Hall for breakfast, with Luhan that was sitting across him didn’t even help to cease the thoughts about the blonde boy.

 

“Kai,” Luhan called, feeling annoyed when he noticed Kai didn’t even spare his glance at him but was deep in thought, staring at the plate. “Kai!”

 

With that, Kai shot his head up—Weasley’s voice completely brought the tanned boy’s mind back to reality and when he gave the other a confusing look, the pretty boy just rolled his eyes in exasperation.

 

“W-What?”

 

“My Goodness, I’m talking to you, seriously? What’s wrong with you? You’re not listening, are you?” Luhan pouted, rather irritated.

 

“I-I’m listening, okay?”

 

“No, you’re n—”

 

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter