PROLOGUE

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you seen him?” The pretty boy with a pair of honey brown and doe eyes, dirty blonde hair asked, whispering to the other boy who was sitting across him—reading something in the Book of Spells—raven-haired and tan-skinned—at the Hogwarts’ Library.

 

The library has two floors, the lower—accessed by the second floor—being a very large room filled with labyrinthine paths between bookshelves. The lower floor is where the Restricted Section and the librarian's desk can be found. The Restricted Section is an area in the Hogwarts Library closed off by a rope and only accessible to students with permission from a professor; in order to enter, they must present a signed note from a professor. Some of the books in the library are chained to the shelves, which would suggest some of them are particularly valuable. The books within the Restricted Section typically discuss the Dark Arts or other information not for the general public or young children. They may be studied by older students for Defense against the Dark Arts. The upper floor—accessed by the third floor—consists on a very large balcony, overlooking the lower floor.

 

“Who?” The boy with raven hair asked—frowning.

 

“The Hyper-ignorant Malfoy,” The pretty boy let out a silent giggle causing the latter to stifle a laugh at the nickname he just gave to the Malfoy’s.

 

“Of course, but is that his real name? Because I couldn’t actually hear what the Sorting Hat said in the Sorting event because the Delacour’s was too busy telling me about himself that day.” The raven shrugged.

 

“It’s actually something-Hyperion Malfoy, I couldn’t remember his first name but his face—he looks like the junior version of Mr. Draco Malfoy, don’t you think?”

 

“It’s like control C and control V then boom, Hyper-ignorant Malfoy exists!”

 

With that they both laughed silently in the library and the books in their hands were long forgotten. They were the Weasley’s and the Potter’s named after Kai Severus Potter and Luhan Weasley—the childhood friends that would always stick together like twins. Being friends since they were babies made them inseparable and even Dumbledore’s knew about their close relationship. Well of course the trio—Harry, Ron and Hermione—did tell about their children to Dumbledore.

 

Talking abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter