사랑을통해, 가시장미되었다

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**All I can say is, thank you.

**Pardon for any errors.

It’s been a week since that day; he never got the chance to see Kai Severus Potter. It wasn’t that Kai was breaking his promise but every time he wanted to see Potter, the boy would always have Luhan beside him, therefore giving him no chance to even spend a moment with Kai. He felt quite disappointed of not seeing the boy personally as he’d been missing him so much that he couldn’t even focus on his studies. He knew that everything would be hard but sometimes he wanted to give it a try, arise and face the world together with the other. How he hoped he could do that in the past few years before Kai was in a relationship with Weasley.

 

Sunday night, and he found himself sitting on a bench at the front yard of Hagrid’s hut. Coincidentally, Hagrid wasn’t at home and he had no idea why he was still there waiting for no one. He didn’t hope to see Kai that night but wanted to be alone or maybe have some chats with Hagrid but to no avail—, he was all alone.

 

He looked up the sky while inhaling the fresh night air and he felt no regret of being there alone as the environment was also calming and in a complete serene. What made him smile that night was the twinkling stars and the moon bright beam which made the world becomes amazingly wonderful—, the way it shone brightly above him was sending him a peaceful feeling which he didn’t want to be distracted by anyone—not even Kai himself.

 

Closing his eyes, he smiled sheepishly to himself—thinking about the day when he gave his first kiss to the one and only Kai Severus Potter. It was beautiful to be kept as the best moment he’d ever had in his life, not to mention the way Kai securely hugged him in those strong arms and if he could, he would store those pieces of beautiful memories in a safe deposit because yeah, those moments were too precious to be wasted.

 

But in a matter of time, the sharp icy cold suddenly jabbed into his skin causing him to wince then snapped his eyes open and the fogs due to the sharp coldness beginning to blur his vision. He didn’t know why it suddenly turned icy and the sky was cloudy as if heavy downpour is coming in any second but there was no sound of thunderstorm.

 

Sehun was feeling regret of not wearing any thick clothes as he thought it wasn’t that cold but this was something strange and completely weird in his opinion. The goosebump beginning to grow on his skin and the wind that breezed was slicing his skin—sending him shiver down his spine and its dusty had his teeth chattered with the cold.

But his mind snapped to the incident of him being chased by the Dementors and that was when he shot up from his seat, hugging himself tightly as the strong wind was beginning to make him freeze. He then looked up, only to see a huge flock of blackbirds swooping over the place. Hundreds of them screeching to one another and thumping down at the Hagrid’s hut two or three at a time.

 

Sehun started to tremble but decided to run for cover—wanting to head back to Hogwarts but the flocks seemingly blocking his way that he had to back track and ran as fast as he could when the flocks began to chase him. He had no idea of where he was heading to and the flock of blackbirds didn’t seem to disappear but getting closer and closer, coming after him only then to find that he was actually heading to the forbidden forest.

 

The Forbidden Forest, also known as Dark Forest borders the edges of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry grounds.

 

The forest is a very old place that holds many secrets and houses many creatures, some dark and Dangerous, others friendly. The trees in the forest are considered ancient; they are dense and rough looking from years of exposure to the elements.

 

As the forest's name suggests, it is strictly off limits to students — except in the case of detention, or Care of Magical Creatures lessons that occasionally take place there. Of course, with the various dangerous creatures living in the Forest, few students would even want to venture into it. Black flowers are known to grow in the forest.

 

He couldn’t think squarely on how he managed to get there but he just wanted to run away from those blackbirds. With heart beat racing, bit by bit started to leave him breathless and the darkness was terrifying him owing to the fact that there were countless of dangerous creatures in it. Legs started to feel numb and without noticing the rot wood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter