World isn't about cupcakes and rainbows

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: I think I've forgotten something, they are on their 4th year in Hogwarts and those who are there during 2016 onwards, are on their 5th year. Thank you <3  TELL ME HOW TO STOP WRITING TY ANGST. UGH! 

And don't worry guys, we have only 9 chapters to go until it's completed! ^^

“What happened to your hand, Soo?” Kris asked in bewilderment, walking beside the petite boy as they were heading to the ‘History of Magic’ class and the taller boy was dying to know what had happened to his best friend last night when he caught the other crying on his bed at 2 in the morning. He did not have the gut to ask about Kyungsoo’s cause of sadness, as it might hurt Kyungsoo further. He was certain that something was off with his best friend but he tried harder not to show the other that he was curious.

 

“It’s nothing. Just an accident.” Kyungsoo answered without looking at Kris, afraid that Kris would find the reason of his hand getting wounded but he bit his lower lip when Kris suddenly scoffed and he heard him chuckled.

 

“Excuse me?” Kris rolled his eyes. “I’m not an imbecile who’d easily trust your silly lies, Soo.” The taller shook his head in disagreement, “Besides, I knew that’s the cause of you throwing a punch onto something that it injured. Were you trying to stop the mosquitoes from singing in your ears during the midnight? If that so, I think you should stop.” And Kris laughed heartily at his own statement. That was for sure would make Kyungsoo turn into a crazy bull and choke him to death but he found none. Kyungsoo did nothing other than sighing as though he did not have a time to explain things to Kris.

 

“Dude, if you have anything which bottled in you, I’m always here for you, for Sehun. You don’t have to keep things away from me because sooner or later, I’d know.” Kris stopped laughing when he got nothing in return from the other and tried to console his best friend.

“I know, thanks Kris.”

“Not a big deal, sweetheart.” And that earned him a punch from Kyungsoo on his upper arm.

 

♦♦♦

 

Sehun was getting dressed that day, wearing his uniform quickly as possible and wrapped the Slytherin’s muffler around his neck. He did not forget to grab his book of ‘Astronomy’ before he stormed off the Slytherin’s common room. He had two boxes of ‘Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans’ and a bag of acid pops in his sling bag heading to the Hospital Wings. It was unnecessary to be there at first, but he needed to talk to Luhan Weasley. If he was to keep the secrets from Luhan forever, he would not be okay. He knew he would not.

 

If his days would get darker after he spoke up the truth, he would not mind anymore. After spending his time with Kyungsoo last night at the small garden, he had made up his mind that this was the last he could do for himself, for Kyungsoo, for Luhan and even for Kai.

 

Sehun Hyperion Malfoy did not want to be the disasters of others’ lives anymore. He wanted to be free and his heart needed an air. Everything that was going through in his life was wrong and he had to fix it on his own. Doing fine did not mean you could keep someone you love beside you. As he thought that sacrifices made it to happiness and this would be the last.

 

By the time he reached the entrance of Hospital Wings, he caught the sight of Kai pecking a kiss on Luhan’s temple and it was hurting to see the one he loved being with someone else. But he braced up and he had had enough of playing hide and seek. He waited and stood at the entrance for a couple more minutes; garnering his courage to step in. Yet before he got to make a move, he found himself staring at Kai standing in front of him. Sehun was uncertain and hesitated at how Kai out of the blue happened to stand in before him.

 

The other was wearing a sad face and he could see the disappointment in the other’s eyes like something worse had stricken him hard in the chest but worst when Sehun caught a glimpse of anger in the sea of Kai’s brown orbs. Sehun could not quite guess what it was that Kai trying to say but the next thing he knew that Kai’s hand was gripping him by the collar of his long jacket, shoving him against the wall, hard, and he hissed at that. Confusion was all over him when Kai gritted his teeth as if trying harder not to punch him in the face.

 

“You’re too much of a brat.” Kai muttered with his gritted teeth. “How could you do this to Luhan and acted like you’re the one innocent?” The words stung, pricking his skin like thorns and he did not understand what the meaning behind Kai’s words was. Sehun’s mind was trying harder to comprehend those that had been spilled yet his mind could not find any answer to that. “How could you ask your father to hurt Luhan when he did nothing to you?!”

 

“What—?” Sehun thought he misheard what Kai had said but with anger that flared in Kai Severus Potter’s eyes, throwing away all the look of admiration and endearment, the sparkles that usually glinted died and all he could see in it was only hatred.

“I—I don’t understand.” Tears welling in his eyes as he stuttered. “My father—, what?”

 

“Stop playing dumb like you aren’t the reason of Luhan being injured.” Kai hissed and Sehun hated to see it. He was innocent and what had his father done this time? As he remembered, the last time he saw his father was a week ago and he had yet to talk to Draco ever since. Sadly, Kai missed the oblivion in Sehun’s eyes when he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter