I will wait ...

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AmandaMiller: I did, thanks for your concern dear, I’m fine now. :))

Melancholyaa: Thanks for encouraging me again sweetie! :D I’ll probably create more good things after this :)

Anamaria: You’re out of breath, aren’t you? Haha XD

Just-an-other-user: Omg thanks dear! *throws heart*

qwertyuiopasdfghj: A big thanks to you. Haha I take that as a compliment. Lol

SuKiShi: And I’m glad to know that you and others are still here reading my story. Thank you, really. :)

xXxHzTaoxXx: I’ve started to believe myself now, and I think it’s a good start. Thanks for encouraging me dear, love you

hanminyeonosh: I’m glad that you feel that way, thank you bae :)

Chxnhun: It’s my pleasure honey and sure! I’ll talk to you anytime and anywhere! XD Thank you.

A/n: Seriously guys, you made me wanna know you guys better than just readers. Feel free to talk to me, I don’t bite. You know that I’m trying to open up a bit and I need more friends to bring me out of this ty condition. Just talk to me, I don’t really mind and I’m talkative anyway, so don’t worry. Thanks for the supports, I really appreciate it.

You’ll need bunch of oxygen tanks, I guess. Enjoy reading! <3 *lazy to recheck, pardon for any errors*

 

Kai was asking for more by Sehun’s lower lip and even nibbling on it but the blonde shook his head no and then he pressed his palms on the tanned boy’s chest—slowly he pushed the other, stopping Potter from kissing him that made the tanned frown in confusion while his thumb brushing Malfoy’s pink lips.

 

“What’s wrong?” Kai asked with a voice barely above whisper.

 

“You shouldn’t do this, we shouldn’t have done this.” Sehun’s voice cracked, —he lowered his gaze, staring at Kai’s chest because he didn’t want to look at the other in the eyes. The tanned might notice his pain and tears beginning to form in his eyes, he felt guilty towards Luhan. Kai was Luhan Weasley’s and he shouldn’t have let the tanned to kiss him, it was completely wrong. He’d been so selfish of pushing aside the fact that Kai Severus Potter had already had the pretty boy as his boyfriend and he didn’t want to be the devil who would ruin others relationships.

 

“Why?” Kai pressed and was about to lean in again when Sehun pushed him completely until he got off the blonde and sat on the grass, still couldn’t get it why Malfoy pushed him aside. He noticed the crack in the blonde boy’s voice, he knew Malfoy was sad but he was trying to help him, couldn’t Sehun understand that?

 

“We can’t be friends,” Sehun muttered and slowly sat up, eyes on the ground. He could sense Kai’s eyes were on him but he didn’t want to make any contact with the other, he might break into tears and bawled his heart out. “I-I gotta go.”

 

Just when he was on the verge of standing up and run, Kai pulled him by his wrist and made him sat on the grass, again, the tanned cupped his face—they were now facing one another, but his eyes refused to look at him, though Potter was closing the gap until he could feel his hot breath was fanning his skin that made him shiver—he didn’t want to make any contact as his heart might jump out from his chest if he done that.

 

“We can be friends,” Kai paused. “…Or more than that.” The tanned brushed his lips against the blonde, he had no idea but Sehun’s lips were addictive that had him wanted more and more. If he could make Malfoy fall for him right then and there, he would’ve left everything behind but the latter seemingly tried to run away, again, from him.

 

“No,” Sehun finally braced up—he looked up to stare at the latter in the eyes. “You have Luhan.”

 

“I do have him, but please give me a chance.”

 

“I’m not a toy.”

 

I’m not a toy. That hit the tanned hard in the chest and Kai noticed the sadness in Sehun’s eyes and he wanted to swipe it away. If he were giving a chance to take Malfoy away from Hogwarts, he would’ve done that, years ago, because the boy had had enough with his life, let alone after he was being by a certain someone. Until today, he hadn’t slightest idea of who that person was and why did he do that to Sehun.

 

“No, you’re not a toy. You deserve this, Sehun. You deserve to be happy, that’s why I’m willing to help y—”

 

“Help me?” Sehun back tracked. “You’ll only hurt me even more with this. I’m in pain for all this time, Kai and you want to see me forever in this pain when you tried to give me some help with your kiss and offering me something more than that? You have Luhan that can make you happy, you have everything that can help you to smile but I have nothing. I’ve lost everything. Please, don’t make me feel like I’m useless.”

 

“I know you’ve lost everything, but—”

 

“You did?” This time, Sehun’s eyes were replaced with anger, no more a glimpse of sadness in it but he was now burning in fire. “Wow. You’re amazing. Now you’re trying to help me? Or maybe I could say that you’re actually wants to destroy me, am I right?”

 

“No, no, Sehun. You’ve mistaken me. I’m not trying to destroy you.” Kai shook his head no vigorously and Sehun kept pushing him away—asking him to let him go but he didn’t want to instead he held him in place, pulling him closer and closer. He wouldn’t let Sehun run again this time, not anymore.

 

“Let go of me, Kai! You’re a liar! I shouldn’t have let you in, you’re a liar! A liar, why did you do this to me…” The last words came in a whisper as he’d lost his strength and felt so weak. Maybe running away would be the best decision but how when Kai was keeping him in place, the other was hugging him now even he kept on smacking the tanned boy’s chest, Potter seemingly didn’t care and embraced him tightly until he cried in the other’s chest, muffling something that made Kai’s heart clenched.

 

“Believe me, Sehun. For once, let me in and let me hold your hand. I will always ready to help you getting out from your pain. Let me in for once, Sehun. Please, trust me—I know that I already have Luhan but that not stopping me from looking up to you. I’ve been waiting for you years ago, but you hadn’t given me a chance to hold your hand. I’m begging you…”   

 

“I’m scarred for life, Kai. I have nothing to give you, I had lost my ity, and I had lost my happiness, what more do you want from me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter