Wingardium Leviosa!

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Tuesday when the first period would be started with Charms class. Classroom 2E where the Charms classes were taught at Hogwarts and it was located on the third floor, on the Charms Corridor. The classroom has three rows of desks, all facing the teacher's table, behind which sits a large upholstered chair with a high back. Two blackboards flank the teacher's table, and behind them is a small shelf with books and other objects, beneath a pair of windows.

 

Kai was sitting at the second row of desk with Luhan and Xiumin next to him while waiting for the Professor Filius Flitwick—the Charms Master—to start the class. He was quite excited to learn the Charms because well, from there—he would know about his skill in Wizarding.

 

From what he heard from his father, the first thing to be taught by the Professor Flitwick’s in Charms class; was a Levitation Charm and it was used to make objects fly or levitate—he could see the feathers all over the desks and he smirked, knowing that it must’ve been something related to the charms’ lesson.

 

His eyes then wandered around the class and each student was too busy with chatting to each other, talking about the subject that they would learn in another few minutes. He spotted the Goyle’s, the Flint’s and the Diggory’s sitting in one row at the front’s desk together with the Malfoy’s. They seemed close to each other and well all of them were the brats and perhaps that was one of the reasons why they were friends with Hyperion.

 

“Oh, Longbottom’s I think you should stop inheriting things from your father. The sighs never stop escaping my mother’s mouth every time she told me about Mr. Neville Longbottom. Do you want me to do the same to my future child?” Luhan being Luhan—he couldn’t actually stop blabbering. That was something natural about the Weasley’s.

 

The Potter’s couldn’t find any needs to talk tough the Weasley’s beside him also busied blabbering about the Charms subject with the Longbottom’s. He found it funny when he heard Luhan’s loud groan as Xiumin kept on asking him about these and those.

 

Luhan Weasley was like a living dictionary in his opinion—he practically knew everything, about the spells, charms etcetera because he was a bookworm and maybe he inherited his mother’s ingenuity and good habit, loved to learn new things. Maybe he would also be the first one to master the charms, just like his mother—Hermione Granger.

 

In the mean time the Severus Potter was eavesdropped the conversation between Luhan and Xiumin, someone suddenly popped out of the blue, sitting next to him while clearing his throat—indicating that he was there beside the Potter.

 

Kai then turned to his left only to be greeted with a cute rectangular smile from the petite boy with brunette hair; has a pair of dark brown eyes and he somehow felt delighted with the brunette’s existence. “Baekhyun Delacour, I thought you weren’t here.”

 

The Delacour’s pouted and said, “I was at the back. You seem to not notice me.”

 

“Sorry, I was busy looking around the class. Anyway, glad to see you again!” He chirped and the boy shook each other hands while flashing a bright smile to one another.

 

“Alright class, good morning to the all of you. I’m Professor Filius Flitwick; the Master of the Charms. Glad to see you here, today.” Said a small man who was just entering the Class, wearing a black suit with glasses—he looked so cute and adorable with his moustache.

 

Kai and Baekhyun exchanged look to one another then giggled at the cute sight of the small professor but turned to the front to pay their attentions back to the class.

 

“How good is your good morning Professor Flitwick’s?”

 

Suddenly the words that came out from the blonde boy’s mouth—sitting at the front desk of the class, right in front of the Potter’s with back facing him; stunned the students. Kai knew the boy was Sehun Hyperion Malfoy, no wonder he was the one to break the ice.

 

All eyes were on Sehun and all of the students in the class blinked their eyes in disbelief. Like seriously, it was the first class of the Charms subject on the first week in Hogwarts School and the Malfoy’s had already been that rude? How cool was that?

 

Flitwick’s managed to smile though he felt a bit shocked with the sudden greeting and he slowly walked toward the boy with blonde hair staring boringly at him. He could tell that it was Malfoy’s from his features and the said boy completely looked like Draco Malfoy—the student that would never leave the harsh words behind.

 

“It’s very good and it’s nice to meet you, Mr. Malfoy.”

 

The student’s eyes were still on the Malfoy’s but they sighed in relief as the Professor didn’t seem to bother with Sehun’s unwell-mannered then he moved to the center at the front of the class—beginning to give a brief explanation about the Charms class.

 

Kai felt uneasy but he didn’t know why and his eyes still locked at the certain someone—eyeing the boy with a frown plastered on his face, wondering why the boy could be that outspoken and didn’t even think about his surroundings. He thought that maybe he was spoiled too much by his father therefore sat a boy with bad behavior and annoying brat in his class, too far from his liking.

 

“I think he needs to be expelled from this class, he’s a jerk.” Luhan whispered to his ear making him let out a light chuckle.

 

“Let him be, I still wants to see him in this class. Let’s just watch what he’ll do after this. Seeing him being so outspoken is quite amusing.” Kai wiggled his brows and Luhan just chuckled at the cute sight of the Potter’s.

 

They both quickly turned their gaze to the front—focusing to what the Professor Flitwick’s would say for their first lesson. Though the class felt boring and slow but as the Professor grabbed a feather on his table and put it on the student’s front desk, everyone started to feel amused and impatience. Of course they wanted to know more about the feather though it was just a thing to be levitated by the short man using the charm.

 

“Class, this feather has nothing special but the special is about the charm that you’re going to learn today,” he paused—eyes wandering around the class then continued as he noticed that the students were waiting for him to say more about the charm but the Malfoy’s, he seemed expressionless,—

 

“So for your first lesson, you’re going to learn about the Levitation Charm. The Levitation Charm is one of the first spells learnt by any young witch or wizard, like you, today. With this charm, you can make things fly with the flick of a wand. The charm is an excellent test of your magical skills, wand control and above all, patience." He smiled, but then eyes landed on a girl who was raising her hand—that he thought it was Weasley’s daughter.

 

“Yes, Miss Weasley?”

 

Luhan blinked his eyes in confusion but answered in anyways, “It’s Mr. Weasley, Professor.”

 

The students laughed but Kai just smiled then patted his shoulder and Luhan blushed in embarrassment—the way Professor Filius Flitwick addressed him with ‘Miss’ completely made his face flushed with red and he felt like hiding his face under the desk but then he just huffed then shrugged off the thought.

 

Sehun tore his gaze from the Professor and turned around to see the Weasley‘s then smirked when he sorted the boy as Miss Granger in his mind. The said boy was indeed beautiful and he was wondering why it had to be boy because he would probably make the Weasley’s as his if it was a girl. He could see the boy was fidgeting in his seat as he eyed the boy with an amusing look on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter