Why would this happen?

In Between Malfoy and Kai Severus Potter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**I managed to update again, yay! This chapter is quite blegh, but...still, another chapter of Malfoy so you need to read it. Heeee *grins*

Starving.

 

That was what Sehun was feeling then, although he already had two slices of breads and peanut butter but his stomach was still growling asking for food. Grunting, he tied up his shoe laces ready to leave the Hospital Wing as he just got a permission from Madam Pomfrey to finally get back to Slytherin's common room. And the elder had told him no one was actually around as they were busying themselves with classes because it was Monday, so she asked him to be careful or asked someone to keep him company but he felt that it wasn't a big deal even he was still feeling terrified of being all by himself today without Kai or his best friends. He needed to overcome his fear, no matter how. 

 

The chilly cold air was reminding him of the day when he was being chased by those blackbirds yet he quickly shook it off of his mind because it could only make his legs feel jelly. Nothing was as scary as that night today but he feared that it might be crossing his path again and led him to the place he feared the most.

 

A place of darkness.

 

As the clock ticked, showing half after eight in the morning, he quickly put on a white long jacket and dragged his legs to the main door whilst bowing down slightly at Madam Pomfrey and said his gratitude to her of watching after him days and nights even she felt that it didn't matter to her but Sehun couldn't help then hugged her. He found her smiling lovingly at him as he pulled away and bowed down again before he finally walked out the room.

 

It seemed like forever he hadn’t inhaled the morning fresh air and he had to admit that it was actually quite refreshing to finally get on his feet again rather than lying in the bed let alone at the Hospital Wing—then walked freely without having the crowds' eyes on him although it literally gave him the feeling of isolated but he just did not want to care of those things because somehow he thought that he only lived once so he should spend his days without drowning in his miserable thoughts.

 

In his right hand, he was actually holding a bag of various flavor gummy bears that was given by none other than his boyfriend. The contentment was undeniably unbearable even though they were just sweets that he quite disliked because of its sugar content could lead him to diabetes but those sweets were from his beloved one, so they are worth dying for. Anything about Kai could make his heart thumping wildly as if someone was controlling it, pushing the button of speeding up its beat each second he breathed until he could feel the beat was actually kicking his ribcage—screaming to jump out of his chest and dance out of joy in front of him.

 

"Silly." He shook his head, smiling sheepishly at the thought of Kai giving him a morning kiss but in a split second it automatically faded away as his eyes locked at the two figures walking towards his direction only a few steps away from him making him quickly looked away to hide the sadness that slowly crept under his skin. He clutched on the paper bag of the gummy bears a little too tight that it made it crumpled—trying hard to hold back the indescribable pain from growing.  

 

They were holding hands, talking to one another with contentment in their voices and those smiles that made his heart clenched, they were all heartbreaking. Spinning around, he tend to walk away from those loverbirds but a hand that suddenly wrapped around his wrist made his step froze and he managed to bring his gaze to the stranger only to meet Kyungsoo's soft gaze.

 

"Soo..." His voice was inaudible but it was enough to earn a small smile from the latter.

 

"Face them... Stop running away and you should fight for your right." Kyungsoo said in the matter of factly but Sehun seemed to be perplexed than ever because how in the world Kyungsoo could spill those words when he actually knew nothing about him and Kai Severus Potter?

 

"I missed you." The latter leaned in and pecked a kiss on his cheek while raising his hands up only to caress Sehun's face. "You have both of my shoulders to cry on but hold it a little until we get in your room, alright? Now come."

 

Kyungsoo knew.

 

And Sehun was in daze only stared at the petite boy with complexity of understanding the whole sentences was written all over his face.

 

What did he miss?

 

And what did Kyungsoo actually mean? How did he manage to figure it out? Or he just jumped to the conclusion?

 

No.

 

Kyungsoo wasn't the type of expecting things without knowing the real reasons.

 

God knows how bad he was at hiding his tears in his eyes when he finally stood in front of Kai and Luhan with Kyungsoo next to him. To add more pain in his chest, Kai didn't utter a word when he saw him there and he did not know how he managed to be there in front him although his conscience was telling him that his best friend was the one who brought him. All he wanted to do was running away from them and cried his lung out in his pillow. The silence that was filling the air was killing him and the oblivion look Kai was wearing made the pain gushed in his vein draining every littlest energy he had in his body only to leave him all weak and vulnerable.

 

"Look who's here!" Kyungsoo beamed brightly at the two—Kai and Luhan to be precise—, blinding those eyes with the voice filled with joy and smiled wider than ever to lessen the tense between them although Luhan was quite bewildered with everything that happened.

 

"Soo..." It was actually a plea but Kyungsoo shrugged it away and clung onto his arm whilst leaning his head against Sehun's upper arm.

 

"My little baby is back..." Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter