Chapter 5: Captives

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is Dara?” Minzy ask.

Everyone’s’ attention turned to the last group who just arrived and worries filled them when they realize that Dara wasn’t one of them.

“Kris I thought you we’re holding her hand?” Chaerin looked at him deadly.

“Obviously I’m not or she should be here at this moment. I thought you’re the one holding her hand since she is one of your MEMBERS in the first place.” Kris beamed back at her.

“What exactly do you mean at that? Are you trying to imply something?” Chaerin ask while eyeing him intently.

“If you’re really that intelligent then you’ll understand what I mean.” Kris coldly stated then smirks.

The rest of them just look at the two back and forth expecting for an explosion any moment.

“Kai teleport back in the aircraft now” Suho ordered trying to break the current tension between his co-leader and Chaerin.

As Kai was about to teleport Chaerin grab his hand and told him not to do so.

The boys all looked at her with a questioning eyes especially Kris.

“We can’t go back there, not now didn’t you see the number of sasaeng warriors? We’ll be outnumbered. We can’t risk losing anyone else.” Chaerin explained to them.

“Are you trying to say then that we should just let Dara die there to safe our asses from certain death?” Kris asked her angrily.

“I didn’t say that, you did.” Chaerin calmly stated in spite the fact that she is really piss-off like hell already towards his arrogant behavior.

“So you do agree to what I just said then.” Kris hissed

“Are trying to pick a fight with me, because if you do, I will gladly accept your challenge?” Chaerin hissed back at him.

“Well yeah? Let me see what you’ve got then.” Kris openly challenged her.

“You’ll get what you’re asking… JERK!” Chaerin grinned and was about to draw her scythe when Bom shouted out of nowhere, giving Suho great relief because those two are really making him nervous.

“Will you two stop? You’ll have a lot of time later trying to prove who’s powerful, for now we need to concentrate to the fact that Dara is there left alone. Chaerin I need you to contact her, I can’t reach her.” –Bom

“Contact her? How?” Baekhyun asked but no one answered him.

Chaerin stubbornly let go of her scythe, takes a deep breath then calmly close her eyes and concentrated on making a link with Dara.

Everyone except Bom and Minzy wondered what the hell Chaerin is doing.

 “Dara, are you there? Can you hear me?” –Chaerin

No response.

“Dara please respond, can you hear me?” She tries to connect to her frustratingly.

After some minute of silent Chaerin feels a weak vibration to their link giving her a little hope and later on Dara spoke up.

“Chaerin… did you guys make it all in the safe house?”

“Yeah… where are you? Are you okay?” She asked relieve that Dara is still alive.

“Good to know. I’m fine, a little exhausted but I can manage. Listen carefully to me, don’t try to go back in the aircraft it’s a trap they know about us and our mission. They have captured me, we’re currently traveling but I don’t know where to.” –Dara

“Then we must rescue you immediately. We’ll have a greater chance of saving you now that they’re transporting you” –Chaerin

“No don’t try to. You yourself said that we don’t have enough knowledge about them. This will give me the opportunity to know them closely. You guys go on with the investigation and gather as many information as you can. I’ll try to gather as many information as I can myself while they are holding me as captive. I’ll be contacting you every now and then to inform you what I can get.” –Dara

“But Dara I-----” Chaerin protested but was cut off by her abruptly.

“Don’t argue no more Chaerin, I can handle myself just make sure that no one else will be captured, I have to cut our link now. I think he is trying to listen. Remember gather as many information as you can about anything and everything. There is something fishy happening here and we need to know about it.” Dara then cut off her link to Chaerin.

“Wait…. who’s he?” Chaerin ask but Dara didn’t respond.

“Dara are you still there? Dara?” Chaerin said and desperately try to reconnect her link to Dara but failed to do so.

 

 

 

Boms’ POV...

I was trying to contact Dara once we’ve notice about her absence but she is not responding.

Meanwhile Kris and Chaerin is currently in the mist of trying to pissed each other and it seemed that they even wants to have a duel. “Leaders…” I silently muttered to myself. I need to distract those two before they’ll destroy the entire place.

So I call Chaerins’ attention by telling her to contact Dara instead of killing Kris.

I saw Suho look towards me and murmured the word THANK YOU. I just nodded as a response and look at the rest of them.

All of them has this ‘what the hell does she mean’ expression plastered on their face which I think is cute. Okay Bom get hold of yourself your best friend is missing, I reminded myself.

“We have the power to telepathy, but unlike LuHan we use it to communicate with each other using our mind and not to track someone.” I confess to them since I really can’t stand their frowning.

“So do you guys have other special skill that we should know about?” Xiumin ask.

“Well, you guys should stay tuned.” Minzy told them.

After a while Chaerin finally open her eyes. Hoping that she managed to contact our friend I immediately ask her. “Did you reach her?”

“I did.” Chaerin miserably replied.

“What did she say? Is she alright?” –Minzy

“They have her.” –Chaerin

“What do you mean they have her? What happened to her?” I ask worriedly.

“They are holding her as a captive.” She sadly looked at us.

“Then we should rescue her right away.” Chanyeol butted in.

“She won’t let us do so.” –Chaerin

“She… what? Just what exactly on the name of hell is that woman thinking?” I really can’t understand Dara sometimes, even though we are best friends since I don’t know when.

“She told us to push through the investigation. Gather as much information as we can and she will gather information in her own. She’ll be contacting us once in a while to give us any information that she can gather.” Chaerin stated.

“I really can’t believe that woman. Is she mad?” I blurted out, feeling frustrated at Dara and her unpredictable decisions.

“Bom stop it!” I heard Minzy complained. I looked at her, wondering what she meant.

She rolled her eyes before speaking up. “Your winds, stop summoning it before you’ll send us to who knows where and before you start to destroy this place.” Minzy stated.

It was then when I realize that I unconsciously have summoned the wind which is currently swirling inside the house. I have this habit of unconsciously summoning my gift whenever I’m stressed, flicking my hand the air inside the place calm down.

I turned to face the EXO boys to apologize and was greeted back by hanging jaws.

I giggled at their reactions. “Sorry about that, and as you’ve just witnessed my gift is controlling the wind.” I stated.

“Woah… that’s cool, so that means to say that we have the same gift then.” Sehun commented.

“Yeah, you could say that.” I agreed.

“What should we do then?” Lay ask the question that should have been asked earlier.

“I think it’s best for us to rest for now. It’s still 2 in the morning we’ll have to continue discussing later.” Minzy suggested.

“She’s right we must recover our energy first before we do anything else.” LuHan approved.

No one else object so we went to our chosen rooms to take a sleep as best as we can.

 

 

 

5 hours later…

“EVERYONE WAKE UP AND GET YOUR IN THE LIVING ROOM IN 15 MINUTES!!!” Suho yelled the moment he saw that 2ne1 is already at the sofa discussing some matters, when he is about to go in the kitchen to drink something.

 “Well… you sure have a vocal cord.” Bom tease the EXO leader making him blush.

“I’m so sorry about that, I’m kind of used on shouting at them to wake up. I kind of forget that you guys are in front of me.” He apologizes to them.

“That’s okay, I can very well relate to your hardship as a leader, but I must say that I’m impressed that you we’re able to manage those 11 boys.” Chaerin stated which makes him blush even more.

“Ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter