Chapter 14: Color Strengths

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV:

“Just what the heck does that mean?” -Kris

“Who Knows?” -Dara

“Wait, if that is indeed a prophecy, it looks like it has something to do with our mission? I mean, we're 16 all in all, what if it is referring to us?” -Chanyeol

“I agree with you, more or less it is about what is currently happening right now.” -Chaerin

“East and West collide… just how is it possible for them to collide? They are completely on the exact opposite.” Baekhyun exclaimed while scratching his head.

“Ah-huh! You! Stop right there.” Dara pointed at him.

“What did I do?” -Baekhyun

“It’s bad to interpret a prophecy, just so you know.” Dara pointed it out.

“And that is because?” -Sehun

Dara rolled her eyes. “What an ignorant kids we have, really.” She murmured.

“Sandy, that's an offensive word to say, you know.” D.O acted like he is really hurt by what she said.

“Squishy Squid that KID over there once called us LITTLE GIRLS so now were even, and mind you, how he describe us is much more offensive.” Dara looked at Baekhyun accusingly which makes the later hang his head low.

“LITTLE GIRLS… just wait a minute… Baekhyun only said that when we first met and you guys are definitely very far away from us that time. How did you manage to know about it?” Lay is currently intrigued.

Dara only smirks and decided not to say any more further so naturally Bom as always was the once who answered. “Oh, did we forget to mention to you guys that we also have a very sharp hearing ability?”

“WHAT?”

Bom giggled at the boys’ reaction. “Don’t worry about it, we only use it sometimes when we need to and often times if we want to.” She winks at them which only send more chills at the EXO boys.

“Never mind that! As Dara was saying earlier, interpreting a prophecy is no good. It’ll just make things more complicated and difficult than it is already.” Chaerin told them.

“What should we do with it then? We surely cannot just ignore it.” Xiumin reasoned out.

“Now who said that we should IGNORE it?” -Dara

“Mmmh, it is none other than the two of you.” Chen pointed at Chaerin and Dara.

Dara cursed in their OLD TONGUE, in planet YG.

(A/n: I refuse to translate her curse since it is really not good.)

“We said that we should not try to interpret it and not to freaking ignore it… IDIOTS” She hissed.

“We’re not IDIOTS. You guys are just so complicated and very hard to understand.” Chen roared.

“Yah, Thunder Guy you don’t have to summon your lightning you know.” Bom at that moment is quite enjoying the scene right now and is currently praising Dara for being able to push someone to his limit. And by the way lightning is currently visible outside the house.

Suho decided that he should do something before s and 2ne1 starts to tear each other to pieces. “Ahem, Chen calm down and please hold back your lightning, its mmmhh, a little unsettling. We should not start fighting with each other. We have much bigger problems to face and deal with.”

This shut them all up. No one did dare to open up any other topic for the next hours. Time passes and finally Minzy, Kai and Tao come out from the room adjacent to the meeting room where they are right now.

“It’s all done.” Minzy proudly beamed.

No one even bothered to react at this, well except for CL and Suho who act their role as a true leader and Bom who is as usual her hyper and 8D personality.

“That’s good to hear.” Suho uttered.

“Good job Minzy.” Chaerin gives Minzy a thumbs up.

Kai on the other hand was able to feel the tension that is currently swirling in the atmosphere so he decided to ask them. “Mmmhh what’s going on?”

“NOTHING!” Dara and the rest of EXO shouted.

“OH-KAY!!!” Tao and Kai chorused.

“Something definitely happened when we are out fixing the device.” Kai thought.

“So can we try that device right now?” Suho ask trying to lessen up the tension in the room.

“Definitely, we’ve already activated it.” -Tao

“Oh, really? Can I try to manipulate it?” -Bom

Minzy immediately put herself between the device and Bom. “No you can’t.”

“Why not?” Bom was really dismayed.

“Because it will end up in pieces once you decided that there is no fun using it.” -Minzy

Bom was about to rise up another complain but Chaerin cut her off at once. “What are we waiting for then, let’s try it already.”

“Sure, we just need LuHans' cooperation now.” -Kai

“Okay, how can I help?” -LuHan

“Simple, all you have to do is to put this thing around your head.” Minzy ask him to move forward and stand at the circular platform where a weird helmet is hanging loose. Minzy then fixes the helmet to his head.

LuHan adjusted the helmet so he would be comfortable with it. “So what should I do now?”

Minzy on the other hand keeps on adjusting some wire. “Just do your tracking thing. Don’t worry the device will not be a bother to your concentration. It will do its own thing.”

LuHan started locating the Caster. Minzy, Kai and Tao meanwhile are all busy pushing buttons and pulling circuits there and here.

A minute or so the monitor located at the very center turn itself on and show many glowing dots with different colours.

“What are those?” D.O went closer to the monitor.

“They are individuals that are currently in this district on their exact location.” -Minzy

“Cool.” -Chanyeol

“Though why do they have different colours?” -Xiumin

“The colors represent their strength.” -Chaerin

 

 

 

A/N: The "current" strength or power of the characters will be represented by different colors thus Color Strength will be the proper name … The LIGHTER your Color Strength the WEAKER you are and the DARKER your Color Streng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter