Chapter 15: Meet the Castor Jaejoong

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV:

The backyard of the warehouse is sickly disgusting as Chen has described once they’ve saw what is it that Baekhyun found disturbing.

Oh it is definitely disgusting alright, with pools of lifeless bodies all piled up together in a pyramidal form. The bodies at the bottom are already at the end process of decaying, while the one at the top are only beginning to decay thus it’s starting to smell really foul.

“I think I’m going to vomit.” Tao's face is almost a shade of green.

Well looking at the view, who on his/her right mind wouldn’t feel sick and will enjoy it instead.

“That’s weird…” Everyone turned their attention to Bom who is currently hovering above the body and is examining them.

Dara being as always the “curios” one, immediately shot towards where Bom is and join her in examining the bodies.

“Have you guys found something?” Minzy voiced out a little loud so that the two of them will hear her.

“I can’t see any wound or anything that can indicate their cause of death.” Dara responded.

“Hey check this out.” They went towards where LuHan is. They saw some bodies piled up just the same but not quite of a real body.

“What are these, mannequins?” Suho wondered.

“No, they are clones, not complete though looking at it thoroughly. I say these are failed experiments.” Dara informed them.

“What? Just what on hell are they running in this warehouse?” Chen looked at the warehouse with wariness.

“My best guess is that this is a laboratory and that something really bad is cooking inside.” Chaerin grimly stated.

“So what should we do now?” Xiumin inquired.

“First thing first someone needs to go inside.” Dara pointed at the warehouse made of complete thick brick.

Chaerin think of a way to get inside without being noticed. “Baekhyun can turn someone else invisible other than your self?"

“Yes I can but I could only manage to turn one individual.”

“That’s good enough…” Chaerin nodded towards Minzy and indicated her to come closer to them. “I need you to turn Minzy invisible. The two of you will pass through the walls of the warehouse and tell us what is inside.”

Baekhyun then told Minzy to hold his hands since it’s the only way that he could turn her invisible as well. It is really awkward and well, uncomfortable but hey, it's not like they have much of a choice.

When the two of them disappeared everyone else went into their own assigned task.

 

 

 

Bom and Chen:

“This is boring…” Bom uttered lamely.

“Yah! Thunder guy entertain me…” She called out to Chen who is silently scanning the horizon for any threat.

Compared to Bom, he is definitely doing their assigned task way more seriously.

Chaerin instructed them to be the look-up off ground, meaning they will be the one to cover them in terms of any air attacks if ever there will be any.

Chen just ignore Bom and her childish-ness.

“Dare to ignore me, huh!” Bom fell silent and slowly make her way towards Chen who has his back against her.

“BAH!!!”

“Waahhhhhh…” Chen was taken unguarded so since he did not anticipate that coming he loses his balance at midair and almost fell down on the ground. Good thing that Bom was fast enough to catch him with her wind and bring him at her level.

“Gods that was fun… Jeezzz you should have seen your face it was so priceless… hahaha…” She sputtered while laughing like there is no tomorrow.

When Chen has finally recovered from his shock and has finally registered to his head what just happened anger immediately flooded him.

“You Crazy Annoying Witch Lady…” He screamed while pointing at Bom with a shaky hand.

“What did you just call me?”

“CRAZY.ANNOYING.WITCH.LADY.” Chen repeated emphasizing each word.

“Oh no you did not just call me that you CAMEL LOOK A LIKE...” Bom was now raging with anger. She easily gets mad whenever someone calls her names.

Before Chen can even counter what had Bom exclaimed. He finds himself being toss up and down by Bom’s wind.

“Yaahhh… Stop… this… waahhh…” Chen screamed.

“Can’t hear yah…” Bom prettily relaxes pretending not to hear anything at all.

“You’re… really cra---zy…” Chen shouted despite the fact that he is already feeling dizzy. This makes Bom more furious. She increases her winds’ speed.

“Waahhh… Stop it… Gaahhh… I think… I’m… Gonna… Vomit…”

“Serves you right…” Bom smiled widely celebrating her victory and enjoying the poor Chen's screams.

After a minute of Chen’s suffering and non-stop screaming a voice suddenly flooded Bom’s mind.

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING UP THERE?” It was none other than Chaerin.

“Aw Chaerin that just give me a headache... and oh, I was just teaching him a lesson to never mess with the Bominator.” Bom giggled.

“WHAT? Seriously Bom stop it… NOW!!!” Chaerin ordered her.

“But…”

“I said stop it now!” Chaerin stated with such calm voice making Bom to do as what she says immediately. She definitely doesn’t want Chaerin to get mad at her. She still loves her life.

“You… I will never forgive you… with this…” Chen looks at her with a raging anger at his eyes but she only shrugged it.

“The two of you better come down. We need you guys down here.”

“Yeah whatever… Chaerin told me that we should get down already and join them.” Bom told him and had them get back to the ground making Chen glad.

“What happen to you?” Xiumin immediately ask the pale Chen once that they’ve touch the ground.

“She happened to me.” Chen pointed accusingly at Bom.

Though this does not really answer Xiumin’s question he let the subject drop and concentrated on Chaerin who is talking that time.

“Minzy says that Baekhyun was badly hurt…”

“WHAT?" They all shouted.

“She told me that they know that we are coming and that they are prepared for our arrival.”

“Dammit! What should we do now? How can we enter that god damn warehouse?” D.O stated which really really startled the rest of the boys because it is not his forte or style to curse, like not at all.

“Chaerin where is Dara?" Bom notice the later's absence.

“Darn it I forget to contact her…” Chaerin curse herself for not sending a word to Dara.

She then started to contact her but a powerful force suddenly washes through her head making her to wince in pain.

“Awww… just what the hell is that?" She uttered while holding her temple.

“What’s wrong?” Bom went to her side and help her regain her balance.

“I can’t make a link towards her… some force is somewhat stopping me to get through her.” Chaerin explained while still holding her head.

“We’re trap… this is a ing trap!” Chanyeol shrieked.

Bom scanned their surrounding and discover something which makes her flinch. “We’re literally trapped okay…” She pulls one of her gun inserted in her right tight, aimed at nothing in particular and pulls the trigger. The bullet flew towards the direction where she pointed it and it suddenly hit an invisible force.

“…” It was Kai’s turn to curse.

“Yah people stop cursing too much…” Lay reprimanded them.

“Sorry, it’s just… Urrgghhh I can’t teleport outside the barrier.” Kai stated frustratingly.

That time the front door slowly opens up creating an eerie sound…

Tao stepped a little closer towards the door and tried to take a peek at what was inside. “Mmmhhh… Should we enter?”

“I guess so… looks like whoever was inside wants us to…” Sehun inserted both her hands on his pockets and started to walk towards the door.

“What about LuHan and Dara?” Chen remembered.

“They can manage themselves… surely Dara will wonder if why we haven't contacted her yet. Sooner or later she'll realize that something is wrong and hopefully they'll come back here in no time.” Chaerin stated looking towards the direction that her friend together with LuHan went to.

“Alright, let’s just hope that she will indeed notice that something is up. For the meantime I think we should enter that stupid warehouse already and finish things up for today.” Kris couldn't wait to have another battle to whomever it is that they'll be facing with.

“Just a reminder, be alert don’t let your guard down. If they really expect us surely they are prepare for any attack…” Suho warn them all.

 

 

 

Dara and LuHan:

Their task is to secure the perimeter, and Dara hated it. She hated the idea that she will only be a look out.

“Someone seemed to be in a bad mode?” LuHan decided to .

“Don’t start with me pretty boy, and seriously don’t push your luck too much. You might not want what you'll see.” What Dara meant is that LuHan should stop trying to read her aura which he’d been doing for almost all the time he gets the chance.

“I can’t help it, your mysterious aura fascinates me that much.”

“Hey don’t use me for your entertainment and can you please stop smiling? You’re creeping the hell out of me.”

“Wow, I did not know that you can be so cute when you get irritated.” LuHan is quite enjoying his view right now. He did not expect that this hot tempered, cold lady standing in front of his is amazingly beautiful despite the fact that she is literally fuming with annoyance towards him.

“God I can’t stand you. I think I need some fresh air.” Dara glared at him and smoothly take off the ground and flies away from him.

“She is getting more interesting.” LuHan mentally noted before doing the task that was given to him. He tried his best to tract and sense if anyone is lurking or is within the hundred radius perimeter around the warehouse.

 

15 minutes Later…

 

“Something’s not right.”

“HOLY !!!” LuHan loudly blurted out. He was silently and peacefully doing his round when that voice comes out abruptly.

“Heck! Could you appear just normally? You almost kill me with a heart attack!!!” It is LuHans’ turn to get annoyed towards Dara who is now squatted at one of the threes’ brunch.

“Why haven’t they contacted me up til’ now? Almost 15 minutes has passed al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter