Chapter 11: Fully Misunderstood

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No’ one’s POV:

The room is in total chaos and every one of them is in panic mode.

Lay is being pinned in the wall by Dara 10 foot above ground level. The others namely Chaerin, Suho and Kris are trying to stop her from killing the poor healer. And the rest is all too shock and is still in the state of processing what the hell is happening.

“Yah Dara, stop it, bring Lay down, you’ve got everything wrong.” Minzy shouted at her which she seemed not to hear.

When finally Chanyeol come to his senses he attack Dara with his flames but just as his flame was about a few inches at her it suddenly dies.

“What the hell!!!” They all exclaimed.

“It’s no use using our gift to her, she is a shield. We can’t reach her once she sheltered herself in, well, unless she makes the contact herself to us.” Bom explained.

“But we have to stop her she is going to kill Lay.” Baekhyun screamed, desperation to save his friend building up on him.

All together the boys used their gifts but it just vaporizes once it reached the invisible barrier surrounding Dara and Lay.

“Damn, what should we do now?” Xiumin exclaimed.

“Stop wasting your energy, we’ve already told you it’s useless against her.” Chaerin hissed at them while trying to figure out how to stop her from killing him.

“THEN ING DO SOMETHING!!! SHE IS KILLING HIM” Kris screamed at her face.

“I’M TRYING TO THINK, DAMN YOU!!!” she spat back at him, which really scared the hell out of everyone including Minzy and Bom since Chaerin when really pissed off can really get so scary.

Every one of them is now really tensed and desperate to think of a way to stop Dara from taking the air out of Lay.

“DAMN DARA WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO US.” It was Bom’s turn to scream, but Dara seemed not to hear her at all and still continued to struggle Lay.

Seconds has pass and Lay seemed to pass out any moment from now. He is as white as snow and his eyes are almost as red as blood. Dara let go of him and started to whisper something to him, puzzling the rest of the boys.

“ THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!” Minzy suddenly blurted out.

“What now?” LuHan look at her.

“When she does this it only means she is going to use her final kill.” Bom panicked.

“And what the hell is that?” Tao is now rising to the killing edge.

“Tao, you need to control your anger, we have no room for another temperamental unleashing right now.” Suho warned him.

“We’ll explain later. Bom I need you to fly towards her and try to get through her barrier, I think it has weakened by now considering their attacks earlier. Baekhyun I need your luminescence, direct it to Dara’s eyes to blind her for a moment once we’ve broken her contact with Lay. LuHan try to save Lay from falling after and I’ll deal with Dara myself.” Chaerin instructed them although puzzled by her actions they just position their selves and waited for her signal.

She nodded to Bom signalling her to fly towards Dara. She struggled for a minute until finally slowly, inch by inch she was able to make it through the barrier. The process was not fun at all. It’s painful and hurts like hell. She acquire a lot of cuts and bruises not to mention that her energy dropped greatly. Once she was already in Dara’s perimeter, although feeling so sour all over, she used her remaining strength she summoned her wind to get through the shield and manipulated it to push Dara away from Lay.

When Bom has diverted Dara’s attention to her, Chaerin ordered Baekhyun to turn his luminescence towards Dara, immediately blinding her with the intensity of his lumen. She screamed because of the intense light that is hitting her eyes directly making her to completely let go of her shield.

Bom and Lay falls down almost at the same time. Lucky that LuHan was alert enough to lift them both in midair, using his telekinesis, before they even hit the floor. Slowly he place them down as far away from Dara as possible.

Chaerin then surge forward towards Dara and pinned her on the floor. She struggled but Chaerin put her whole strength. When finally Dara stop struggling they boys sigh with relief so is Minzy, while Lay and Bom is still passed out.

“Chaerin let go of me!!!” Dara stated a little too calm.

“I won’t, until you calm down!” Chaerin insisted.

“HOW COULD I CALM DOWN IF I’VE JUST KNOWN THAT SOMEONE KILLED MY BOYFRIEND? YOU ING TELL ME HOW?” Then she broke down, despite being pissed off and angry her tears just won't stop coming out and she hated it. Hated the idea of showing her weakness to others.

Chaerin feel sorry for her friend. She doesn't usually cry but when she does it only means that she's really in great pain. “Dara listen to me I don't know how things turned out to be this complicated but what I do know is that if Jiyong is still alive right now he wouldn't want you to be acting like this."

Dara chuckled. "It's really easy to say what people would say if they're no longer around, isn't it."

Chaerin is taken aback by her sarcasm. "Dara... I didn't mean it that..."

"No it's okay. I get what you mean just get the hell out on top of me now. You're unbelievably too heavy.”

Though Chaerin is reluctant in letting her go, but she has no choice since she doesn’t want to make her more furious.

“Why are you all looking at me like that?” Dara whiz when she saw the boys starring at her intently.

“I know it one of you is a shield.” LuHan stated looking pleased that he was able to discover it earlier.

It only just hit them the reality that they are currently with the presence of the most dangerous company they could ever have.

Dara rolled her eyes and dust off the dirt in her clothes. “I know right.”

“You’re not supposed to exist?” D.O muttered rather in an unconvinced way.

She raise her eyebrow at him. “Well I’m still pretty much alive and breathing so I guess I pretty much still exists.” She shrugged off and went towards Bom and Lay.

The boys automatically put their selves in front of the passed out Lay in a protective stance.

Dara gave them a deadly glare. “Will you guys stop over reacting. I won’t kill him, now give way before I lose my patience and kill you instead.”

They have no plan on moving away at all, but when Chaerin signalled them to just let her go through they reluctantly give way to her.

Dara went towards Bom first and do a weird sign on her forehead. After doing so she did the same thing with Lay. The boys just look at her bewildered on what on hell is happening. They look at Minzy and Chaerin’s direction with a questioning eye but the two of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter