INTRODUCTION

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TERMS TO KNOW:

GIFT: This refers to the supernatural abilities of the characters, something that they are born with.

Their gifts are divided into numerous categories examples of which are:

1)ELEMENT’s Category- this includes FIRE, AIR, LAND, WATER, ICE, LIGHT and THUNDER etc. as long as it is something related to elements.

2) GRAVITATIONAL Category- includes TELEKENISIS, TELEPORTING, INVISIBILITY, ADOPTATION, DUPLICATION, TIME CONTROLLING, LEVITATION and everything related to gravity.

3) PSYCHOLOGICAL Category- these category includes TELEPATHY, MIND READING, MIND CONTROLLING, MIST MANIPULATING and everything associated with the brain in other words mental capabilities.

4) PATHOLOGICAL Category- HEALER and SHAPE SHIFTER are the only one in this category.

5) DARK Category- example is SOUL CONTROLLING also includes DEAD RESSURECTOR, SOUL HUNTER, and anything related to death and soul forces.

6) SPECIAL gifts Category- rare are the one in this category this includes, DIFFIRENT EYE POWER, SMOOTH TALKING/WHISPERER, IMMITATION, PREDICTING THE FUTURE and anything else that does not fall in the other categories.

***** Also note that one can have more than two gifts and the more gifts you have the higher is your reputation and your rank as a warrior.

ABILITIES: This is the other skill that the characters have. These abilities are common in which someone can be able to learn basing on his or her Power Strength.

ELDER: It’s the planets leader. 

***NOTE: Also note that one can have more than two gifts and the more gifts you have the higher is your reputation and your rank as a warrior.

***NOTE: Please be reminded that all conversation written in BOLD ITALIC from now on means that the characters are communicating using their mind in other words they are using their telepathic ability.

CHARACTERS:

2NE1: A 4 membered group, all girls to be precise, who are fierce warriors of the YG planet, feared and looked upon to by other warriors and unions.

 

 

MEMBERS:

Chaerin: The leader, the most useful in combat battle since she knows how to throw such powerful punches and kicks thanks to her POWER STRENGHT which is one of her ability. She uses a scythe for a weapon but her true gifts are SOUL CONTROLLING and SOUL HUNTING. In other words she is feared for her ability to deal with the living and the dead together with her SUPER SPEED ability.

 

Bom: She is the oldest in the group and probably the youngest in mind. But even being childish doesn’t guarantee you safety when she is in rage or in battle mode. She specializes in guns, making them as her babies, but her true gifts are being able to control both the element AIR and WATER. FLYING is one of her ability combined it with BREATHING UNDERWATER.

 

 

Minzy: The youngest in the group but she thinks maturely and can act independently. Her weapons are different kind of knife, as long as it is sharp enough to slice anything into pieces. Her true power is CONTROLLING THE LAND giving her the advantage of SEEING IN THE DARK. Another special ability of her is PASSING THROUGH WALLS OR BARRIERS but the gift that she is known with is being a TRACKER.

 

Dara: Don’t be deceived by her angelic/goddess face for she is a merciless wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter