Chapter 7: District 8

MISSION ACCOMPLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV:

“This place is creepy.” I tag the end of Lays’ shirt.

He diverted his attention to me “Sehun we’re not even in an official fight, yet here you are having a cold feet already, how much more if we’ve engage in a real fight what will you become?”

I saw Tao rolled his eyes “Stop acting like a little child Sehun.”

“Says the one who is afraid of insects and ghost.” I stuck my tongue on him causing him to be annoyed.

“Yah! Kids enough playing around we are here on a mission, so please be serious.” D.O scolded us.

I feel an uneasy chill around me so I unconsciously pull the helm of D.O shirt.

“What is it again Sehun?” He face me irritated.

“Something’s not right here...”

“What do you mean?” Lays' expression become alert.

I lifted my hand and feel the air around us. “The air... it's tainted, I feel like something that is not supposed to be around the living is here.”

“Like some evil souls of the dead lurking around?” Chaerin spoke.

We were startled to her sudden appearance I think she just came back from checking our surroundings if some kind of trouble is around while we’re left behind in this creepy alley.

Tao look like he’s been struck by thunder seeing how stun he has become upon hearing the terminology DEAD. He's pale as snow.

“Y-yeah!” I then close my eyes and let my instinct be with the wind. “They are pretty much everywhere in the district.” I added further.

“I know, I can sense them as well." She stated.

She can feel them? How? If she have the gift of wind like me it might be possible for her to feel them but I don't think wind is her gift. So how did she feel it? Not unless she's under the gift of darkness.

"Okay here is the plan we get out in this alley one at a time. Tao you go out first, observe anything and everything that you can. Lay and I will come next, we’ll try to talk to some of unions here. Sehun you will come after us try to sense those soul and locate where they might be in great numbers, and lastly D.O you’re good in foods right? Try to sneak around and search anything that is related to their foods.” Chaerin stated in one breath. She handed us each a piece of metal in a shape of a coin afterwards.

“What is this?” Lay asks.

“It’s a detector, it will help us locate each other easier, so you guys better not lose it. Tao you go ahead.” She answered.

Tao, Chaerin and Lay we’re out of the alley already meaning it is my turn to leave. Bless me...

Once I get myself out of that creepy alley I immediately get along with the movement of the crowd keeping an eye with the rest of my members and Chaerin, making sure that I will not get that far away from them.

Looking around I observe that everything seems to be normal, but when i've looked closely something seems to be off. We're in a market place and the energy should be something enthusiastic but it's not. It's actually dull and eerie. I'm currently standing near a stall trying to sense the souls that Chaerin is talking about earlier, and speaking about her, she currently talking to someone together with Lay.

I saw Tao trying to observe some of the things that are around us while D.O on the other hand is in the food section examining if something suspicious is in any of the foods.

Taking a deep breath I clear my mind into any distractions. I calm myself and summoned my winds to lurk around the whole district.

I cannot only control the wind I can also be one with the wind so it is easy for me to tract someone so long as he/she is within my radius.

My winds are everywhere and once I’ve check that a certain place is clear from that tainted feeling I immediately shut my wind in those place.

This continues for almost 5 minutes until there is this place where my wind couldn’t even move freely since the air there is just so fouled.

Looking around I locate Chaerin and nodded to her as a sign that I’ve found the place. She nodded in my direction and urge me to lead the way.

Making sure that no one around is looking at me in particular I started to walk towards that place following my winds. I saw Chaerin signaled D.O and Tao, while Lay is silently walking with her side by side. After sometime we are finally out of the crowd and once again find ourselves in one of this district creepy alleys.

 

 

 

D.O’s POV:

After 3 hours of endless walking of what it seemed like a maze of creepy alleys we have finally reached the place where Sehun said to has the most tainted air.

“Well, well, well, who do we have as a guess here?” This man standing before us probably is the reddest eyed creature that I have ever laid my eyes with.

“It’s a very wrong idea for you to come here in our territory you know.” Another man appears from behind his back.

I look around and saw that Sehun keep his usual poker face. Tao seemed to pass out any moment. Lay is standing still with his sleepy eyes and Chaerin looks like she has seen her own ghost.

“Hey, are you alright?” I whispered to her.

“T.O.P and Daesung why are you here?” Chaerin blurted out with a very shock expression once she was sure enough to who are the man standing before us.

“I’m sorry but who are you referring to?” The guy with Violet eyes amusedly asked back at her.

"Mmmh, Chaerin you know who these men are?” Lay, who now seemed interested in the sudden up turn of events, no longer have his usual sleepy expression.

“Of course I know them. They are one of our co-warriors in our planet and I definitely know him (she pointed the one with a Violet eyes) since he is Boms’ soon-to-be-husband.” She shouted a little too loud and hysterical.

The four of us look at each other with disbelief and at the same time puzzlement.

“If they are a co-warrior of yours and well, if he is Boms’ “soon-to-be-husband” why did they “NOT” show recognition when they saw you?” I ask her.

“We are informed that the rest of your co-warriors are currently at a mission that is why you needed us in this mission. What are the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter